Early Season 5A Top 10...

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Early Season 5A Top 10...

Postby 3-3 Stack » Thu May 18, 2017 10:29 am

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“silverfox92"]Dutch Fork is going to be very good again this year! QB Jailin Hyatt is a Monster and he’s just a sophomore! WR corps looks just as strong as last year with 6′3" Andrew Jamison leading the way. We also return our best RB Ron Hoff who was a 1,000 yard rusher as a freshman. The best thing about this team will be its stout Defense. 7 players from last years defensive team returns including MLB Kyle Ecton. Both the DL and the OL looks very good though the OL needs a little more work. This team could very well go 15-0 again but one team that scares me is Fort D. Out of the low country and they are on the schedule once again this year. They return a lot of talent and athletes and could be the best team in the state this year.[/quote]
Shhhh. Don’t tell all the other wannabes like Spartanburg. To hear them talk, you would think THEY won the title last year. As a matter of fact, have they EVER won the big division title SINCE Doc Davis? I mean their one win in the modern era was a Division 2 win.[/quote]

6 is greater than 2!!......you catch my dwift? :D Tell Notts to stop with the scrimmages and put the Vikings on the regular schedule!! ;) [/quote]No, I don't get it. You have 1 win in Division 2, and have been whooped every other time in the modern era. Count the titles since you've been on the board. We had this discussion once already.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby Chief Shooting Bull » Thu May 18, 2017 12:58 pm

One word....Peanut.

Condolences to the rest of the region on your impending loss to the Indians.
The Gaffney Indians...17 time South Carolina State Champions!
Chief Shooting Bull
All-American

Postby 1CANNON » Thu May 18, 2017 1:10 pm

[quote=“Chief Shooting Bull”]One word....Peanut.

Condolences to the rest of the region on your impending loss to the Indians.[/quote]

He whipped their butt last 2 years. They should be used to it

Cam is back at LB,, THAT will be U.G.L.Y. for them region offenses
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
1CANNON
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:14 pm

3-3 Stack wrote:[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“silverfox92"]Dutch Fork is going to be very good again this year! QB Jailin Hyatt is a Monster and he’s just a sophomore! WR corps looks just as strong as last year with 6′3" Andrew Jamison leading the way. We also return our best RB Ron Hoff who was a 1,000 yard rusher as a freshman. The best thing about this team will be its stout Defense. 7 players from last years defensive team returns including MLB Kyle Ecton. Both the DL and the OL looks very good though the OL needs a little more work. This team could very well go 15-0 again but one team that scares me is Fort D. Out of the low country and they are on the schedule once again this year. They return a lot of talent and athletes and could be the best team in the state this year.

Shhhh. Don’t tell all the other wannabes like Spartanburg. To hear them talk, you would think THEY won the title last year. As a matter of fact, have they EVER won the big division title SINCE Doc Davis? I mean their one win in the modern era was a Division 2 win.[/quote]

6 is greater than 2!!......you catch my dwift? :D Tell Notts to stop with the scrimmages and put the Vikings on the regular schedule!! ;) [/quote]No, I don't get it. You have 1 win in Division 2, and have been whooped every other time in the modern era. Count the titles since you've been on the board. We had this discussion once already.[/quote]

I'll explain!! :D ........Silverfoxes has 2 titles and the Vikings have 6. 6 is greater than 2, i've been a Vikings fan since the early 70's when i was in elementary school. The time i joined this board doesn't project how long i've pulled for the Vikings!! :? Your discussion means y'all have less titles than the Burg!! ;)

Div II State Champs!!.png
Div II State Champs!!.png (22.71 KiB) Viewed 445 times
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby mikey » Thu May 18, 2017 4:10 pm

Bragging on 6 titles... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Postby BYRNES#1 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:31 pm

[quote=“mikey”]Bragging on 6 titles... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

For real!!! 6 in 100 years LMBO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby Vikings89 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:36 pm

mikey wrote:Bragging on 6 titles... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VICTORY 6 is a VIKING ALUMNI, so when he says WE have 6 titles
THAT MEANS SOMETHING. YOU(Mikey) on the other hand is just a
Gaffney fan. No attachment, other that your kids went there. So,
HOW MANY TITLES DO THE SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED HAVE???
:D :D :D
Vikings89
Varsity

Postby mikey » Thu May 18, 2017 9:17 pm

[quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“mikey”]Bragging on 6 titles... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:D :D :D[/quote]

Wow talk about bait and switch....what a cop out. :roll: the team I pull for,because of my kids and kids I coached are one shy of 3x what the Vikings have..last I checked my address was in GAFFNEY...

But if u wanna know...one..and I played on it...how many of those that Spartanburg has did u or 6 play for ?..let me guess...ZERO... :lol: :lol: :lol:
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Thu May 18, 2017 9:19 pm

[quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“mikey”]Bragging on 6 titles... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Keep that target moving! Harder to hit it. Like it or not Slic6 stepped in it. He said NOTHING about any of the crap you just spouted. He said 6 was greater than two, period. And he can’t even count. I thought y’all had 7? Regardless, come talk like that when y’all break into the double digit category. Until then, Columbia High has a better title record than y’all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby 1CANNON » Fri May 19, 2017 7:25 am

Another fine example of why you don't skip English class fella's.
What a fine example of a Spartan High education
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
1CANNON
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A