Another Viking Qb 6" 4 Duncan

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Another Viking Qb 6" 4 Duncan

Postby 3-3 Stack » Wed May 17, 2017 9:09 pm

thedoctor wrote:[quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“mikey”]Who was the first poster to mention race on this thread...? Go back and read..

Vikings 89?[/quote]

Ding Ding Ding!!!! We have a winner[/quote]
No. That just can't be. Vic6 and Viking 89 injecting race into the conversation? How can that be? They are always so kind and respectful! And Vikings 84 would NEVER threaten anyone on here. They are too kind. Something MUST be wrong.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby WarPaint74 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:12 pm

[quote=“Victory6”]If you really think the 6 represent inches then tell me what you think the 4 represent?[/quote]

Apparently 4 unspecified units of an inch.

[quote=“Victory6”]i see you finally made it out of Hospice, you go boy!! :D [/quote]

I’m not your boy, boy.
WarPaint74
All-American

Postby BYRNES#1 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:08 am

[quote=“Victory6”]Pride and Tradition, if you call them out for race baiting or making racial comments they will try turn it around on you.They have been doing this for a long time. You will be labeled as one of US after they can’t defend their statements.
I defended my statement with relative ease playa, so you might want to check yourself before you wreak yourself. :roll: :oops:

[/quote]
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby BYRNES#1 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:27 am

[quote=“Pride and Tradition”][quote=“Victory6"]Pride and Tradition, if you call them out for race baiting or making racial comments they will try turn it around on you.They have been doing this for a long time. You will be labeled as one of US after they can’t defend their statements. The replies have went over the 100 mark with LITTLE or NO comments about our QB’s. This thread was about the Vikings now the racist have taken over!!... :evil: SMH[/quote]

I am fully aware of what they are trying to do with their bait and switch tactics. In true Trump-it-teer fashion they say one thing to get you away from what they are really trying to do. It could be talking about fake media to get you not to talk about giving away top secret info about ISIS.
You mean like Obama did in 2016?
It could be talking about security leaks in the White House to get you not to talk about firing Comey for not giving into stop investigation into Trump campaign working with Russia during the elections.
First of all, the firing of Comey dose not stop the FBI investigation, but lets just for giggles & kicks say it did stop it. It certainly does not stop the 2 other separate investigations going on about the same thing. :shock:
Lastly as an American citizen I personally couldnt care less where the truth came from about Killary. Satan himself could be the messenger of the truth about that POS & it wouldnt bother me a bit. You see the message/truth is whats important to this country, not who or where the message/truth came from.

I personally find it hilarious the Democrats are crying voter fraud, when they are the kings at getting out the dead vote, & illegal aliens vote to win their elections. Unfortunately for them the truth set them free!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/quote]
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby BYRNES#1 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:29 am

[quote=“mikey”]Who was the first poster to mention race on this thread...? Go back and read..[/quote]

HAHAHAHA!!! I didnt even have to go back and read this thread before I made my comment, I knew one of them clowns had brought it up way before I said old white man LMBO!!! :lol: :lol:
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby BYRNES#1 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:31 am

[quote=“thedoctor”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“mikey”]Who was the first poster to mention race on this thread...? Go back and read..[/quote]
Vikings 89?[/quote]

Ahhhhhh I love it!!! Notice he is the one that "called me out" LMBO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby DRash » Thu May 18, 2017 6:52 am

Heard the Duncan kid quit?
Follow me on TWITTER @SHSVIKINGSFANS
DRash
JV

Postby Vikings89 » Thu May 18, 2017 8:04 am

3-3 Stack wrote:
thedoctor wrote:[quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“mikey”]Who was the first poster to mention race on this thread...? Go back and read..

Vikings 89?

No. That just can't be. Vic6 and Viking 89 injecting race into the conversation? How can that be? They are always so kind and respectful! And Vikings 84 would NEVER threaten anyone on here. They are too kind. Something MUST be wrong.[/quote]

Please, show me where I brought up an individual's race in this post. I
CHALLENGE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE TO LOOK BACK ON ANY OF MY
POST AND SHOW WHERE I BROUGHT UP AN INDIVIDUAL'S RACE.

B#1 is the first person to bring up an individual's RACE in this
POST.HE TRIED TO GIVE A LAME EXCUSE AS TO WHY??? TYPICAL.
Vikings89
Varsity

Postby BYRNES#1 » Thu May 18, 2017 8:26 am

[quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“thedoctor”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“mikey”]Who was the first poster to mention race on this thread...? Go back and read..[/quote]
Vikings 89?[/quote]

No. That just can’t be. Vic6 and Viking 89 injecting race into the conversation? How can that be? They are always so kind and respectful! And Vikings 84 would NEVER threaten anyone on here. They are too kind. Something MUST be wrong.[/quote]

Please, show me where I brought up an individual’s race in this post. I
POST AND SHOW WHERE I BROUGHT UP AN INDIVIDUAL’S RACE.

B#1 is the first person to bring up an individual’s RACE in this
POST.HE TRIED TO GIVE A LAME EXCUSE AS TO WHY??? TYPICAL.[/quote]

All I did was described Doc Davis, Youre the one that made it a race thing. :roll:
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby Vikings89 » Thu May 18, 2017 8:35 am

BYRNES#1 wrote:[quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“thedoctor”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“mikey”]Who was the first poster to mention race on this thread...? Go back and read..

Vikings 89?[/quote]

No. That just can’t be. Vic6 and Viking 89 injecting race into the conversation? How can that be? They are always so kind and respectful! And Vikings 84 would NEVER threaten anyone on here. They are too kind. Something MUST be wrong.[/quote]

Please, show me where I brought up an individual’s race in this post. I
POST AND SHOW WHERE I BROUGHT UP AN INDIVIDUAL’S RACE.

B#1 is the first person to bring up an individual’s RACE in this
POST.HE TRIED TO GIVE A LAME EXCUSE AS TO WHY??? TYPICAL.[/quote]

All I did was described Doc Davis, Youre the one that made it a race thing. :roll:[/quote]

So, basically you saying YOU are the ONLY person to MENTION AN
INDIVIDUAL RACE ON THIS POST. Learn to comprehend before you post.
One of my post CLEARLY stated that the RACIAL TENSION on this
board comes out of the REBEL CAMP.
YOU PROVED ME TO BE
CORRECT.
Vikings89
Varsity

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A