100 NIGHTS-- new article (Summerville related)

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: 100 NIGHTS-- new article (Summerville related)

Postby CITYSLICKER » Sun May 14, 2017 1:34 pm

DINGDONG, THE DAMN GOVERNMENT CAN MAKE THEM SELL OR JUST TAKE IT, THEY MUST BE DAMN 90 YEARS OLD, CAUSE I HEARD THAT BS 50 YEARS AGO
600 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-54 YEARS

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Postby Victory6 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:56 am

CITYSLICKER wrote:IT IS LIKE GOING BACK TO THE 50′S ON VISITOR SIDE IF THERE IS ONE, ITS LIKE BEING IN HADES. ITS ABOUT AS LARGE AS A SCISA STANDS, THEY HAVE SPRINKLERS IN THE TREES TO WET YOUR AZZZ HOT OR COLD. ITS LIKE SITTING ON A CONCRETE FLOOR, BETTER BRING SOMETHING TO SIT ON CAUSE YOUR REAR WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
THE UGLY AZZZ TREES GROW ALL OVER THE BACK OF THE STANDS AND LET BUGS GET ALL OVER YOU. THE VISITOR SIDE BATHROOMS LOOK LIKE THE TOXIC AVENGER LIVES THERE, THE PARKING IS HORRIBLE, IF THE WAVE START WINNING, YOU WILL REALIZE THAT THERE IS NO VISITOR SIDE. IF YOU ARE WINNING THE CLOCKS SUDDENLY SLOW DOWN, IF THE WAVE ARE WINNING THEY SPEED DOWN. THE REFS ARE ALL PAID FOR THE VISITOR SIDE FLAGS THROWN. WHEN YOU LEAVE IT WILL FEEL LIKE YOU WILL NEVER GET HOME, THE FOOD wins, I WOULD HOPE THAT ANOTHER DAMN HURRICANE BLOWS THAT HELL DOWN AGAIN OR DHEC CLOSES THE CESS POOL.

I was looking foward to attending this game but if the visitors side is that bad i don't know!! :shock: Maybe i'll just sit on the home side and root for the Viking!! :D

Viking Nation!!.jpg.2.jpg
Viking Nation!!.jpg.2.jpg (54.54 KiB) Viewed 351 times
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby CITYSLICKER » Tue May 16, 2017 9:41 am

THEY WONT LET YOU, THEY SIT ON THE VISITOR SIDE BUT WILL THROW YOU OUT OF THEIR SIDE, DAMN CHITHOLE
600 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-54 YEARS

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Postby wavefan70s » Wed May 17, 2017 10:17 am

[quote=“CITYSLICKER”]DINGDONG, THE DAMN GOVERNMENT CAN MAKE THEM SELL OR JUST TAKE IT, THEY MUST BE DAMN 90 YEARS OLD, CAUSE I HEARD THAT BS 50 YEARS AGO[/quote]
Its multiple properties.i know but the school aint got that kind of power.not with other options available.
GO DUKE
wavefan70s
All-American

Postby wavefan70s » Wed May 17, 2017 10:19 am

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“CITYSLICKER”]IT IS LIKE GOING BACK TO THE 50′S ON VISITOR SIDE IF THERE IS ONE, ITS LIKE BEING IN HADES. ITS ABOUT AS LARGE AS A SCISA STANDS, THEY HAVE SPRINKLERS IN THE TREES TO WET YOUR AZZZ HOT OR COLD. ITS LIKE SITTING ON A CONCRETE FLOOR, BETTER BRING SOMETHING TO SIT ON CAUSE YOUR REAR WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
THE UGLY AZZZ TREES GROW ALL OVER THE BACK OF THE STANDS AND LET BUGS GET ALL OVER YOU. THE VISITOR SIDE BATHROOMS LOOK LIKE THE TOXIC AVENGER LIVES THERE, THE PARKING IS HORRIBLE, IF THE WAVE START WINNING, YOU WILL REALIZE THAT THERE IS NO VISITOR SIDE. IF YOU ARE WINNING THE CLOCKS SUDDENLY SLOW DOWN, IF THE WAVE ARE WINNING THEY SPEED DOWN. THE REFS ARE ALL PAID FOR THE VISITOR SIDE FLAGS THROWN. WHEN YOU LEAVE IT WILL FEEL LIKE YOU WILL NEVER GET HOME, THE FOOD wins, I WOULD HOPE THAT ANOTHER DAMN HURRICANE BLOWS THAT HELL DOWN AGAIN OR DHEC CLOSES THE CESS POOL.
[/quote]

I was looking foward to attending this game but if the visitors side is that bad i don’t know!! :shock: Maybe i’ll just sit on the home side and root for the Viking!! :D

Viking Nation!!.jpg.2.jpg
[/quote]
It aint that bad .it aint great but slicks dramatic.
GO DUKE
wavefan70s
All-American

Previous

Return to Class 5A