Vikings Spring Game Thursday @5:30...

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Vikings Spring Game Thursday @5:30...

Postby Victory6 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:27 am

3-3 Stack wrote:[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”]Most definitely!!..i went over and watched practice last Friday. We have some good looking WR’s and the RB’s look good to. I was amazed when they put one of our most talented player at RB. He ran like a beast, took 6 defenders to get him down!! :shock: I will be there to see the next Region III 5A Champs!! :D

ROLL VIKINGS!!.jpg.1.jpg

6? Your defense must suck...[/quote]

The Vikings DEFENSE is awesome!! :D After watching one half of the Blue&Gold spring game yesterday imma go ahead and say the Vikings will MOST DEFINITELY win the 5A State Football Championship in South Carolina this year!! ;) What are they feeding these kids at the High? :o They are HUGE!! The offseason weight program hasn’t even started and we got players running around at the Burg looking like they are already in college!! The defense will be the strong point of the team as usual but i swear it will be hard to stop ALL the 6ft and over WR’s we have. #2,#6,#12,#17, and #4 have to be 6ft-2inches or taller. They all can catch very well. Then you throw in #5 D.Foster who is under 6ft but has to be the most explosive player on the field and i see Spartanburg DOMINATING a lot of teams this year!! :D ....its great to be a Vikings fans right!! ;)

Death Row!!.jpg
[/quote]
Well, there you have it! Shut down the 5A season. Give the trophy to Sparkle City! Hmmm? Maybe we will wait on that idea and let the season play out. I give you props though Slic6, you are 100% behind your team. We will see how it plays out.

I will, however, quote one of my favorite movie lines from the great Robert Duvall, “I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man.”[/quote]

Never heard of that movie but you will get a preview when the Vikings come to Dutch Fork on Aug 8th for a scrimmage!!....be there!! ;)
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby Vikings89 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:36 am

Indians99 wrote:1 of your receivers is my cousin he played Little League Football for me in Gaffney very good player I thougt about moving him back to Gaffney so he can get him a ring the next 2 years.

So, YOU(INDIAN99) as a COUSIN can decide were he attends school.
WHERE ARE HIS PARENTS???
Vikings89
Varsity

Postby 3-3 Stack » Fri May 19, 2017 11:16 am

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”]Most definitely!!..i went over and watched practice last Friday. We have some good looking WR’s and the RB’s look good to. I was amazed when they put one of our most talented player at RB. He ran like a beast, took 6 defenders to get him down!! :shock: I will be there to see the next Region III 5A Champs!! :D

ROLL VIKINGS!!.jpg.1.jpg
[/quote]
6? Your defense must suck...[/quote]

The Vikings DEFENSE is awesome!! :D After watching one half of the Blue&Gold spring game yesterday imma go ahead and say the Vikings will MOST DEFINITELY win the 5A State Football Championship in South Carolina this year!! ;) What are they feeding these kids at the High? :o They are HUGE!! The offseason weight program hasn’t even started and we got players running around at the Burg looking like they are already in college!! The defense will be the strong point of the team as usual but i swear it will be hard to stop ALL the 6ft and over WR’s we have. #2,#6,#12,#17, and #4 have to be 6ft-2inches or taller. They all can catch very well. Then you throw in #5 D.Foster who is under 6ft but has to be the most explosive player on the field and i see Spartanburg DOMINATING a lot of teams this year!! :D ....its great to be a Vikings fans right!! ;)

Death Row!!.jpg
[/quote]
Well, there you have it! Shut down the 5A season. Give the trophy to Sparkle City! Hmmm? Maybe we will wait on that idea and let the season play out. I give you props though Slic6, you are 100% behind your team. We will see how it plays out.

I will, however, quote one of my favorite movie lines from the great Robert Duvall, “I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man.”[/quote]

Never heard of that movie but you will get a preview when the Vikings come to Dutch Fork on Aug 8th for a scrimmage!!....be there!! ;)[/quote]
True Grit
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby Indians99 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:24 pm

Vikings89 wrote:
Indians99 wrote:1 of your receivers is my cousin he played Little League Football for me in Gaffney very good player I thougt about moving him back to Gaffney so he can get him a ring the next 2 years.

So, YOU(INDIAN99) as a COUSIN can decide were he attends school.
WHERE ARE HIS PARENTS???

Anything can be done if u know how to do it. But I was just playing about him playing for gaffney but if u knew were his parents live u wouldnt have asked that Question
Indians99
Varsity

Postby 3-3 Stack » Mon May 22, 2017 7:00 pm

3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby BYRNES#1 » Tue May 23, 2017 6:10 am

[quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”]Highlights From Blue&Gold spring game.

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/team/vide ... bd6a0ec576

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/team/vide ... 24bc80c814

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/team/vide ... d87362ca2c

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/team/vide ... b5e2ce8af3

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/team/vide ... a8e4a80614[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I now see why you are bragging about your offense. Your defense SUCKS!!!!![/quote]

He thinks their D is awesome & if they cant stop their offense then no one will. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby Victory6 » Tue May 23, 2017 9:14 am

3-3 Stack wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I now see why you are bragging about your offense. Your defense SUCKS!!!!![/quote]

The Vikings have 8 returning defensive starters from last year team. That defense held Boiling Springs offense to 7 pts in the Upper State Championship. Dutch Fork defense surrendered 21 pts to BS offense in the state finals!! :shock: .....the facts prove that Spartanburg defense must be better than Dutch Forks!! ;) In the highlights from the spring game the first string defense are in Gold, the second string defense in Blue. Notice who does all the scoring on the first string defense!!.....those same players will be doing all the scoring on the opposing defenses!! ;).....there were several other spring game last week, i'm SHOCKED no one else has any insight on how their team looked!! :shock: .....must not be to good!! ;)
Victory6
All-American

Postby mikey » Tue May 23, 2017 9:36 am

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”]Highlights From Blue&Gold spring game.

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/team/vide ... bd6a0ec576

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/team/vide ... 24bc80c814

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/team/vide ... d87362ca2c

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/team/vide ... b5e2ce8af3

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/team/vide ... a8e4a80614[/quote]

3-3 Stack wrote:

The Vikings have 8 returning defensive starters from last year team. That defense held Boiling Springs offense to 7 pts in the Upper State Championship. Dutch Fork defense surrendered 21 pts to BS offense in the state finals!! :shock: .....the facts prove that Spartanburg defense must be better than Dutch Forks!! ;) In the highlights from the spring game the first string defense are in Gold, the second string defense in Blue. Notice who does all the scoring on the first string defense!!.....those same players will be doing all the scoring on the opposing defenses!! ;).....there were several other spring game last week, i’m SHOCKED no one else has any insight on how their team looked!! :shock: .....must not be to good!! ;) [/quote]

all that Crap bought last years team ...it don’t mean a thing...cause last I seen...DF got the ring... ;)
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Tue May 23, 2017 9:53 am

3-3 Stack wrote:

The Vikings have 8 returning defensive starters from last year team. That defense held Boiling Springs offense to 7 pts in the Upper State Championship. Dutch Fork defense surrendered 21 pts to BS offense in the state finals!! :shock: .....the facts prove that Spartanburg defense must be better than Dutch Forks!! ;) In the highlights from the spring game the first string defense are in Gold, the second string defense in Blue. Notice who does all the scoring on the first string defense!!.....those same players will be doing all the scoring on the opposing defenses!! ;).....there were several other spring game last week, i’m SHOCKED no one else has any insight on how their team looked!! :shock: .....must not be to good!! ;) [/quote]

all that Crap bought last years team ...it don’t mean a thing...cause last I seen...DF got the ring... ;)[/quote]

What's the news on the indians this year then? You have NO insight?....must be crap like last year!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Victory6
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A