Vikings Spring Game Thursday @5:30...

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Vikings Spring Game Thursday @5:30...

Postby Blue&Gold#1 » Wed May 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Blue and Gold Spring game Thursday 5/18. Come out and cheer on the 2017-2018 Vikings football team.
Blue&Gold#1
JV

Re: Vikings Spring Game Thursday @5:30...

Postby DRash » Thu May 18, 2017 8:33 am

I can't wait
Follow me on TWITTER @SHSVIKINGSFANS
DRash
JV

Postby Victory6 » Thu May 18, 2017 9:47 am

Most definitely!!..i went over and watched practice last Friday. We have some good looking WR's and the RB's look good to. I was amazed when they put one of our most talented player at RB. He ran like a beast, took 6 defenders to get him down!! :shock: I will be there to see the next Region III 5A Champs!! :D

ROLL VIKINGS!!.jpg.1.jpg
ROLL VIKINGS!!.jpg.1.jpg (58.88 KiB) Viewed 754 times
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Thu May 18, 2017 9:23 pm

[quote=“Victory6”]Most definitely!!..i went over and watched practice last Friday. We have some good looking WR’s and the RB’s look good to. I was amazed when they put one of our most talented player at RB. He ran like a beast, took 6 defenders to get him down!! :shock: I will be there to see the next Region III 5A Champs!! :D

ROLL VIKINGS!!.jpg.1.jpg
[/quote]
6? Your defense must suck...
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Fri May 19, 2017 9:54 am

3-3 Stack wrote:[quote=“Victory6”]Most definitely!!..i went over and watched practice last Friday. We have some good looking WR’s and the RB’s look good to. I was amazed when they put one of our most talented player at RB. He ran like a beast, took 6 defenders to get him down!! :shock: I will be there to see the next Region III 5A Champs!! :D

The attachment ROLL VIKINGS!!.jpg.1.jpg is no longer available

6? Your defense must suck...[/quote]

The Vikings DEFENSE is awesome!! :D After watching one half of the Blue&Gold spring game yesterday imma go ahead and say the Vikings will MOST DEFINITELY win the 5A State Football Championship in South Carolina this year!! ;) What are they feeding these kids at the High? :o They are HUGE!! The offseason weight program hasn't even started and we got players running around at the Burg looking like they are already in college!! The defense will be the strong point of the team as usual but i swear it will be hard to stop ALL the 6ft and over WR's we have. #2,#6,#12,#17, and #4 have to be 6ft-2inches or taller. They all can catch very well. Then you throw in #5 D.Foster who is under 6ft but has to be the most explosive player on the field and i see Spartanburg DOMINATING a lot of teams this year!! :D ....its great to be a Vikings fans right!! ;)

Death Row!!.jpg
Death Row!!.jpg (111.49 KiB) Viewed 636 times
Victory6
All-American

Postby Terminator » Fri May 19, 2017 10:11 am

OK, just done understand why it takes 6 kids to bring a kid down.... Did you have your 2nd string D in the game?
Terminator
Freshman

Postby Indians99 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:12 am

1 of your receivers is my cousin he played Little League Football for me in Gaffney very good player I thougt about moving him back to Gaffney so he can get him a ring the next 2 years.
Indians99
Varsity

Postby Victory6 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:16 am

Terminator wrote:OK, just done understand why it takes 6 kids to bring a kid down.... Did you have your 2nd string D in the game?

It was not in the Blue&Gold game it was at practice last Friday. I heard he is the strongest player on the entire team. He play a lot of different positions!! ;)
Victory6
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Fri May 19, 2017 10:18 am

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”]Most definitely!!..i went over and watched practice last Friday. We have some good looking WR’s and the RB’s look good to. I was amazed when they put one of our most talented player at RB. He ran like a beast, took 6 defenders to get him down!! :shock: I will be there to see the next Region III 5A Champs!! :D

ROLL VIKINGS!!.jpg.1.jpg
[/quote]
6? Your defense must suck...[/quote]

The Vikings DEFENSE is awesome!! :D After watching one half of the Blue&Gold spring game yesterday imma go ahead and say the Vikings will MOST DEFINITELY win the 5A State Football Championship in South Carolina this year!! ;) What are they feeding these kids at the High? :o They are HUGE!! The offseason weight program hasn’t even started and we got players running around at the Burg looking like they are already in college!! The defense will be the strong point of the team as usual but i swear it will be hard to stop ALL the 6ft and over WR’s we have. #2,#6,#12,#17, and #4 have to be 6ft-2inches or taller. They all can catch very well. Then you throw in #5 D.Foster who is under 6ft but has to be the most explosive player on the field and i see Spartanburg DOMINATING a lot of teams this year!! :D ....its great to be a Vikings fans right!! ;)

Death Row!!.jpg
[/quote]
Well, there you have it! Shut down the 5A season. Give the trophy to Sparkle City! Hmmm? Maybe we will wait on that idea and let the season play out. I give you props though Slic6, you are 100% behind your team. We will see how it plays out.

I will, however, quote one of my favorite movie lines from the great Robert Duvall, “I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man.”
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:23 am

Indians99 wrote:1 of your receivers is my cousin he played Little League Football for me in Gaffney very good player I thougt about moving him back to Gaffney so he can get him a ring the next 2 years.

I don't know what kind of ring you're talking about but he will be getting a football state championship ring as long as he stay in the Burg!! :D And can you keep it quiet with the transfer talk, some posters on here don't want to here nothing about the Vikings getting players from other schools!! :D

COME JOIN US!!.jpg
COME JOIN US!!.jpg (12.47 KiB) Viewed 616 times
Victory6
All-American

Next

Return to Class 5A