Vikings Spring Game Thursday @5:30...

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Vikings Spring Game Thursday @5:30...

by thedoctor » Wed May 24, 2017 4:58 pm

[quote=“Victory6”]If a lot of teams don’t step their game up with the modern technology i can see coach Chris Miller and TL Hanna’s coach Jeff Herron ruling this state when it comes to high school football!!

http://www.maxpreps.com/local/team/vide ... cef3b5b2e5

:roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote]

Byrnes has been ahead of the tech stuff for years. We are just smart enough to not post it online. Plus, Miller only has a couple years left, before he rides off into the sunset.
Last edited by thedoctor on Wed May 24, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thedoctor
Varsity

by 3-3 Stack » Wed May 24, 2017 4:58 pm

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“Vikings89"][quote=“1CANNON”]I can’t understand his post. He types like he talks and that ain’t regular English[/quote]

You are the #1 STALKER ON THIS BOARD. Every time V6 post you are
around with your NEGATIVE comments. I am willing to BET you
never actually graduated from Broome. What year did you graduate?

It amazes me of how you TRY to insult others, but you never post
complete sentences.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: You noticed that also? He has his spell check on and can’t write more than two sentences!!...run on sentences i must add!! :D [/quote]
You and 89 HAVE got to be talking about yourselves.
3-3 Stack
All-American

by 3-3 Stack » Wed May 24, 2017 5:01 pm

[quote=“Victory6”]If a lot of teams don’t step their game up with the modern technology i can see coach Chris Miller and TL Hanna’s coach Jeff Herron ruling this state when it comes to high school football!!

:roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote]
Don't you live in a cave!! :lol: :lol:
Do you know how many teams are using drones? That really isn't new technology, but keep thinking it is, if it makes you feel better.
3-3 Stack
All-American

by 3-3 Stack » Wed May 24, 2017 5:05 pm

[quote=“Victory6”]There is some straight up Viking Haters on this board!! :? They spend more time following the Vikings posters around than posting anything credible about their team. They really seem shook after i posted the Vikings BLUE&GOLD game. They know whats going to happen to their teams so all they can do now is start arguments with the Vikings posters!! :shock: IMO they are bad for this board, they need to switch over to “Beyond Sports” where they will feel like they have won something. And take that 3 stacks of Dummy Tramp lover with them!! ;)[/quote]
Y'all started the attack on me. All I did was make a comment. Funny how you never answered the question, AGAIN.
3-3 Stack
All-American

by Coach125 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Drones, computers, Ipads or TV's...don't matter when it comes to high school football it's about the Joe's and coaches. So you can fly a blimp across the field and it won't make a difference. You never know what a teen will do on the field. While we are talking about the mighty vikings how are Spring Valley doing by the way? :lol:

More State Championships than you!
Coach125
JV

by Victory6 » Thu May 25, 2017 9:13 am

Coach125 wrote:Drones, computers, Ipads or TV's...don't matter when it comes to high school football it's about the Joe's and coaches. So you can fly a blimp across the field and it won't make a difference. You never know what a teen will do on the field. While we are talking about the mighty vikings how are Spring Valley doing by the way? :lol:

More State Championships than you!

I'm glad you named all the devices that the Burg uses so the idiot 3 stacks will know i wasn't just talking about drones!! :o I heard a Gaffney posters say they were glad the Gaffney coaches finally got monitors on the sidelines. All these different types of devices helps the kids see the action in real time monments. During film study it gives the players better angles to view their assignments!! All of this modern day technology is a plus for getting players ready for game time situations!! ;)
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

by BYRNES#1 » Thu May 25, 2017 9:26 am

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“Coach125"]Drones, computers, Ipads or TV’s...don’t matter when it comes to high school football it’s about the Joe’s and coaches. So you can fly a blimp across the field and it won’t make a difference. You never know what a teen will do on the field. While we are talking about the mighty vikings how are Spring Valley doing by the way? :lol:

More State Championships than you![/quote]

I’m glad you named all the devices that the Burg uses so the idiot 3 stacks will know i wasn’t just talking about drones!! :o I heard a Gaffney posters say they were glad the Gaffney coaches finally got monitors on the sidelines. All these different types of devices helps the kids see the action in real time monments. During film study it gives the players better angles to view their assignments!! All of this modern day technology is a plus for getting players ready for game time situations!! ;) [/quote]

We were doing this before Miller was our head coach at Byrnes, Bentley brought all this to Byrnes 10+ years ago. Be thankful that Miller was there & was able to take what he learned while at Byrnes to Spartanburg. Everything you see & brag about is nothing more than the blue print Byrnes (AKA THE FLAGSHIP OF SC HS FOOTBALL) brought to this state many many years ago. Youre welcome "Byrnes Lite". :lol: :lol:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

by mikey » Thu May 25, 2017 9:33 am

I personally think all the electronic technology is a waste of taxpayer money..does it help.. maybe...probably..who knows....but this ain't pro ball or even college...spend that cash on tutors...
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

by Victory6 » Thu May 25, 2017 10:05 am

3-3 Stack wrote:[quote=“Victory6”]If a lot of teams don’t step their game up with the modern technology i can see coach Chris Miller and TL Hanna’s coach Jeff Herron ruling this state when it comes to high school football!!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Don't you live in a cave!! :lol: :lol:
Do you know how many teams are using drones? That really isn't new technology, but keep thinking it is, if it makes you feel better.[/quote]

Can you post some highlights of Dutch Fork using their drones? Putin has a drone flying over the Nut House watching your main man DJ Tramp!! :lol: ;)
Victory6
All-American

by Victory6 » Thu May 25, 2017 10:21 am

mikey wrote:I personally think all the electronic technology is a waste of taxpayer money..does it help.. maybe...probably..who knows....but this ain't pro ball or even college...spend that cash on tutors...

In this time and era high school coaches are preparing players for college and eventually pro ball. Sport activities bring in a lot of money especially football!! So are you saying money generated through sports should be spent on tutoring also and not for the student athlete? :?
Victory6
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A