Rebel Bowl Saturday at 6:00pm

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Rebel Bowl Saturday at 6:00pm

Postby NixonRebel » Fri May 19, 2017 5:36 pm

Ring chasing season has begun.

I'm really interested in seeing the QB development this year.

Excited for the future of the Rebel program.
NixonRebel
Freshman

Re: Rebel Bowl Saturday at 6:00pm

Postby gamecocksfootball62 » Mon May 22, 2017 1:51 am

Any Rebs catch the Rebel Bowl? And if so what are the goods and bads, and if anything needed a little more tweaking could the 7 n 7s and Srock them out? I stayed around long enough for the baby boy to do his 8th grade strong man challenge. As I was passing by the gates I saw a huge football team. For anyone that wants to use this to start trouble you’re​ just waisting your time because I won’t post back. I just said Id pop my head in around Spring Practice to see how the new HC and the team were meshing together. Until the last week of July my brother’s have a good and safe summer.
Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.
gamecocksfootball62
All-American

Postby thedoctor » Mon May 22, 2017 6:30 am

[quote=“gamecocksfootball62”]Any Rebs catch the Rebel Bowl? And if so what are the goods and bads, and if anything needed a little more tweaking could the 7 n 7s and Srock them out? I stayed around long enough for the baby boy to do his 8th grade strong man challenge. As I was passing by the gates I saw a huge football team. For anyone that wants to use this to start trouble you’re​ just waisting your time because I won’t post back. I just said Id pop my head in around Spring Practice to see how the new HC and the team were meshing together. Until the last week of July my brother’s have a good and safe summer.[/quote]

We are too small and too slow to compete this year, we don't have a chance.

Just kidding, I'll let the boys do the talking come this fall. Gonna be fun to watch this team grow.
thedoctor
JV

Postby obobitsu » Mon May 22, 2017 2:34 pm

I thought the Offense looked better than they did this time last year. O-line could use some more beef IMO. I know some kids were hurt, I would have loved to see the whole product. D-Line looked dominate, I expect good things out of the front 7. Looking for the passing game to get tighter during the 7 on 7 season. WR D Gregory tweeked his knee, don't have anything more on that.
obobitsu
Freshman

Postby ByrnesFBlegend09 » Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 am

stayed for the first "half" or so, not exactly sure how they were doing clock. offense had a couple of big plays from the receivers, but only scored on one of those drives that i was there for. defense looked very vanilla from what i saw, not much moving around or blitzing like a normal magdic defense from the last few years that we have seen. not sure if its a change in scheme or trying to keep guys healthy during spring, but was a very basic scrimmage. I agree dl has some size, speed, and were swallowing up run plays quick. all in all the team looked more disciplined and crisp than in year's past so there is a high ceiling for this group. young man henson at wr will be a name to watch in the future, he separated one time from the whole pack. carroll looked like the better qb on saturday. havent heard any status on gregory but i do remember him coming off after a long catch
ByrnesFBlegend09
Freshman

Postby Victory6 » Tue May 23, 2017 9:32 am

Just as i figured not to much to hang your hat on. Looks like another 5th place finish for the webels!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

GAFFNEY4TH BYRNES5TH!!.jpg
GAFFNEY4TH BYRNES5TH!!.jpg (37.61 KiB) Viewed 647 times
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby 1CANNON » Tue May 23, 2017 10:44 am

[quote=“Victory6”]Just as i figured not to much to hang your hat on. Looks like another 5th place finish for the webels!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

If you discount the Rebels so much, why comment on a threa?
This has nothing to do with your Vikes so take your mouthy ass to another **** thread.
Stay off threads that don’t pertain to you or the Vikings, period
Last edited by 1CANNON on Tue May 23, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
1CANNON
All-American

Postby Vikings89 » Tue May 23, 2017 10:59 am

1CANNON wrote:[quote=“Victory6”]Just as i figured not to much to hang your hat on. Looks like another 5th place finish for the webels!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This has nothing to do with your Vikes so take your punk ass mouth to another fuking thread.
Stay off threads that don't pertain to you or the Vikings, period[/quote

1CANNON, You have some serious ISSUES. You really need to seek some
help. Every time V6 post, you are around with some angry comment.
PLEASE STOP STALKING V6.
Vikings89
Varsity

Postby Victory6 » Tue May 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Vikings89 wrote:
1CANNON wrote:[quote=“Victory6”]Just as i figured not to much to hang your hat on. Looks like another 5th place finish for the webels!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This has nothing to do with your Vikes so take your punk ass mouth to another fuking thread.
Stay off threads that don't pertain to you or the Vikings, period[/quote

1CANNON, You have some serious ISSUES. You really need to seek some
help. Every time V6 post, you are around with some angry comment.
PLEASE STOP STALKING V6.

Vikings89, i'm glad you called him out!! ;).....i told that dirty Pig Pin fool a long time ago that i cancelled him from this board. I constantly get PM saying he comments on everything i post!! :? He's worse than kicking a girlfriend to the curb then she continuously calls or text your phone knowing you not going to answer!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ......Dust bucket needs to get a life!! :D
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby likeitRnot » Wed May 24, 2017 9:14 am

JMO ...Byrnes Defense will once again be lights out! They have GROWN men on that side of the ball! The secondary will no doubt continue to get better in 7 on 7 .... When August rolls around this will no doubt be one of the best units in the country!

Agree with one post..offense is showing improvements!
likeitRnot
All-American

Next

Return to Class 5A