**Chapman Panthers vs dillon putty cats**

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: **Chapman Panthers vs dillon putty cats**

Postby Spartanburgvikings95 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:53 am

Hahahaha u are a A $$ thin Gwen don’t mean that on the screets thug look it up on urban dictionary. Because u don’t know but Ebonics!
Spartanburgvikings95
Freshman

Postby Victory6 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:58 am

Spartanburgvikings95 wrote:Hahahaha u are a A $$ thin Gwen don’t mean that on the screets thug look it up on urban dictionary. Because u don’t know but Ebonics!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby All We Do Is Win » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:10 pm

[quote=“WarPaint74”]Cat Daddy, Very impressive record. I don’t really keep up with anybody other than Gaffney, especially the lower divisions. Championship appearances 9 out of the last 10 years is total domination. No wonder Dillon fans run their mouth so much, their team can back it up.

BTW, do you know that the SCHSL doesn’t list Dillon in any category in the OFFICIAL record book for their accomplishments.

They should be listed above Spartanburg for “Most State Championships”, and tied with Byrnes for “Consecutive State Championships”.

So much for the SCHSL OFFICIAL record book being the final word on SC high school football.

Image[/quote]

Hmmm I wonder why they do that? Thst doesn't make any sense
We are the Best. We are Dillon. Strive for Five
All We Do Is Win
Varsity

Postby 1st&Goal » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:18 pm

Victory6 wrote:
3-3 Stack wrote:[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”][quote=“1 CAT FAN”][quote=“Victory6”]The Chapman Panthers are going to destroy the dillon putty cats at state tomorrow. Please stay clear of the field, dillon players will be running for their lives. Pay attention to the nearest exits because once the massacre starts there will be mass confusion. Hopefully next year dillon can be moved back to the small cage!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Watch your back at all times!!.....just kidding ;)
https://youtu.be/grx3xf9hknI
    Your crow is served, Dumb@$$! :lol:
        Dumb@$$! :lol:

Everyone and their mama know if Chapman QB didn’t get injured in the first half dillon was on their way to losing back to back state titles. dillon was up 21-0 and Chapman quickly erased that lead before halftime. The game got out of hand in the second half due to #4 C.Bailey not playing. Being that this was my first time actually seeing dillon play, i think it’s rather ironic that a diehard DJ Tramp supporter like 1 CAT FAN pulls for a team FULL of African American kids. Being that Tramp is a bigot & racist, everything he stands for is totally opposite of what the dillon wildcats represent!! :? I guess it’s like it was back in the days of slavery, racist have to have blacks to entertain them to make them feel good!! :o :shock: ......i’m completely SHOCKED!! :shock:.....But then again i’m really not, there are a lot of racist posters on the board who attend high school games on Friday nights and root for a team full of African Americans. To them i bet it’s like watching a pitbull fight and hoping their animal defeats the other slave owner animal. SMH!! :shock: [/quote]
          Why would you inject race into this????[/quote]

I’m not injecting anything. Wasn’t it 1 CAT FAN the poster who made it clear to point out the race of the shooter in the Myrtle Beach shooting last summer on Beyond Sports??? Now he wants to take credit for the same race he was trying to bad mouth!! :shock: [/quote]
          Slic, you clearly injected race into this conversation in attempt to blow it up. I don't get that. Are you upset Chapman lost? Are you upset Cat likes Dillon? There was absolutely NO reason to do this. You don't like Cat, then do comment on his posts.[/quote]

I think you have it backward!! :shock: ....if he doesn't like me he shouldn't be commenting on MY post!! ;) Like i said this was my first time seeing dillon play. I didn't know they were a team full of [b]African Americans. That threw me for a loop being that 1 CAT FAN support one of the BIGGEST RACIST in America!! :? [/b][/quote]

Are you trying to segregate teams now? All I saw was teams full of Americans. You race bating Bast%%%.
          If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
          1st&Goal
          All-American

Postby Victory6 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:37 pm

1st&Goal wrote:
          Victory6 wrote:
          3-3 Stack wrote:[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”][quote=“1 CAT FAN”][quote=“Victory6”]The Chapman Panthers are going to destroy the dillon putty cats at state tomorrow. Please stay clear of the field, dillon players will be running for their lives. Pay attention to the nearest exits because once the massacre starts there will be mass confusion. Hopefully next year dillon can be moved back to the small cage!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Watch your back at all times!!.....just kidding ;)
          https://youtu.be/grx3xf9hknI
            Your crow is served, Dumb@$$! :lol:
                Dumb@$$! :lol:

Everyone and their mama know if Chapman QB didn’t get injured in the first half dillon was on their way to losing back to back state titles. dillon was up 21-0 and Chapman quickly erased that lead before halftime. The game got out of hand in the second half due to #4 C.Bailey not playing. Being that this was my first time actually seeing dillon play, i think it’s rather ironic that a diehard DJ Tramp supporter like 1 CAT FAN pulls for a team FULL of African American kids. Being that Tramp is a bigot & racist, everything he stands for is totally opposite of what the dillon wildcats represent!! :? I guess it’s like it was back in the days of slavery, racist have to have blacks to entertain them to make them feel good!! :o :shock: ......i’m completely SHOCKED!! :shock:.....But then again i’m really not, there are a lot of racist posters on the board who attend high school games on Friday nights and root for a team full of African Americans. To them i bet it’s like watching a pitbull fight and hoping their animal defeats the other slave owner animal. SMH!! :shock:

Why would you inject race into this????[/quote]

I’m not injecting anything. Wasn’t it 1 CAT FAN the poster who made it clear to point out the race of the shooter in the Myrtle Beach shooting last summer on Beyond Sports??? Now he wants to take credit for the same race he was trying to bad mouth!! :shock: [/quote]
                  Slic, you clearly injected race into this conversation in attempt to blow it up. I don't get that. Are you upset Chapman lost? Are you upset Cat likes Dillon? There was absolutely NO reason to do this. You don't like Cat, then do comment on his posts.[/quote]

I think you have it backward!! :shock: ....if he doesn't like me he shouldn't be commenting on MY post!! ;) Like i said this was my first time seeing dillon play. I didn't know they were a team full of [b]African Americans. That threw me for a loop being that 1 CAT FAN support one of the BIGGEST RACIST in America!! :? [/b][/quote]

Are you trying to segregate teams now? All I saw was teams full of Americans. You race bating Bast%%%.[/quote]

Go take your nap old timer.....i don't have time for your jibber jabber!!.....beside you are a two time LOSER!! First the webels and now real team the Cavs!! ;) :D :lol:
                  **ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
                  Victory6
                  All-American

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:27 pm

His team failed to back up his smack talk all season. He has been relegated in attempting to validate himself with some atrocious opinions. As always his assumptions have failed him!
                    Image3A State Champions
                    1 CAT FAN
                    All-American

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:10 pm

WarPaint74 wrote:Cat Daddy, Very impressive record. I don’t really keep up with anybody other than Gaffney, especially the lower divisions. Championship appearances 9 out of the last 10 years is total domination. No wonder Dillon fans run their mouth so much, their team can back it up.
                      Thanks, Dillon has a long way to go before achieving the number of State Championships Gaffney has. Most of the Dillon faithful were humble this season. We had a very young team that struggled early on, somehow the coaches put it together and those young players responded. One thing about our small state, there are tremendous football programs in it that doesn't take a back seat to any larger state. For example, that South Pointe program ranked in the top 5 nationally brings exposure to little ole' South Carolina. And no doubt, that region that Gaffney is a member of is one of the toughest in the nation.
                      Image3A State Champions
                      1 CAT FAN
                      All-American

Previous

Return to Class 5A