Go for it?? Or not to go for it??

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Go for it?? Or not to go for it??

Postby Victory6 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:41 am

Gutshall made the right decision to go for the win, he just put the ball in the wrong player hand. #6 Z.Hillstock had been delivering ALL season running the wildcat at the goal line. Dorman wanted someone else to get the glory for the win, someone slower than those cows they be riding to school!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cow tipping!!.gif
Cow tipping!!.gif (61.34 KiB) Viewed 781 times
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby Spartanburgvikings95 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:50 am

Was ur sorry A $$ at the game.
Spartanburgvikings95
Freshman

Postby Victory6 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:53 am

Spartanburgvikings95 wrote:Was ur sorry A $$ at the game.

There's nothing sorry about me.......but them Cavs!!!!!! :shock: ......EMBARRASSING!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Victory6
All-American

Postby Spartanburgvikings95 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:54 am

They played their hearts out til the end. I was there where were u!
Spartanburgvikings95
Freshman

Postby Victory6 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:00 am

Spartanburgvikings95 wrote:They played their hearts out til the end. I was there where were u!

I was at home watching Dorman EMBARRASSthe region again!! :cry: :cry: :cry: ......you sure like defending the Cavs but show no interest in defending the Vikings!! :o..IMPOSTER!! ;)
Victory6
All-American

Postby Spartanburgvikings95 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:04 am

We had our chances this season but blew it in second half of season except for Westside. VIKINGS HAD A TON OF TALENT THIS YEAR WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN COLUMBIA SATURDAY. THE PLAYERS LOST RESPECT FOR ON ASSISTANT COACH AND IT SHOWED I WAS AT EVERY GAME EXCEPT SUMMERVILLE AND HANNA. WHAT ABOUT U BULLY.
Spartanburgvikings95
Freshman

Postby Victory6 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:06 pm

Spartanburgvikings95 wrote:We had our chances this season but blew it in second half of season except for Westside. VIKINGS HAD A TON OF TALENT THIS YEAR WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN COLUMBIA SATURDAY. THE PLAYERS LOST RESPECT FOR ON ASSISTANT COACH AND IT SHOWED I WAS AT EVERY GAME EXCEPT SUMMERVILLE AND HANNA. WHAT ABOUT U BULLY.

I was at every game except when we played Northwestern dumb @$$...I was in Pittsburgh that weekend cheering for my other Burg team!! ;) What was the turning point in the Dorman vs Spartanburg game???? :mrgreen:
Victory6
All-American

Postby 1st&Goal » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:12 pm

Look dumb a##. Go make your own thread and stop spreading your nonfootball knowledge on good threads. You are absolutely the dumbest A&& poster that has ever posted.
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
1st&Goal
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:48 pm

1st&Goal wrote:Look dumb a##. Go make your own thread and stop spreading your nonfootball knowledge on good threads. You are absolutely the dumbest A&& poster that has ever posted.

You call this a good thread??? :shock: ....you pretending you care about what Dorman does after you have neglected them sense you dropped out of school!! :o Give me a break!! :?
Victory6
All-American

Postby 1st&Goal » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:32 pm

Victory6 wrote:
1st&Goal wrote:Look dumb a##. Go make your own thread and stop spreading your nonfootball knowledge on good threads. You are absolutely the dumbest A&& poster that has ever posted.

You call this a good thread??? :shock: ....you pretending you care about what Dorman does after you have neglected them sense you dropped out of school!! :o Give me a break!! :?

Dropped out?? Compared to your limited vocabulary, poor spelling, lack of football knowledge, and ridiculous grammar. Im a friggin scholar!! You are about 2 brain cells smarter than the Cro-magnon . Please go take your ginkgo Biloba before you hurt yourself.
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
1st&Goal
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A