BREAKING NEWS - ELECTION RIGGED

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

BREAKING NEWS - ELECTION RIGGED

Postby WarPaint74 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:14 am

A secret dossier has been uncovered by Austin Powers, an ex MI-12 agent that I served time in federal prison with some years back.

The most damning part of the file could very well be a meeting at the Spartanburg Marriott between codenames 1st&Goal and Victory6 and four very randy hookers from Howard St.

Obviously they rented the most expensive room there because the file described the showers as golden. Unbeknownst to the participants, the room was wired for video and sound.

At this point the rest of the file has been classified while it is being investigated by the special prosecutor codenamed Mikey for PFT election fraud.

Other names are sure to be leaked soon and at least one Dorman fan seems to be involved according to emails that the Russians have dumped on WikiLeaks.
US President Donald (grab ’em by the Pu$$y) Trump tweeted this tonight:
Our system is rigged, some people say our system is rigged, I believe our system is rigged and that’s not good. We’ve got to do something about it. People say I’m doing a good job, the best, and I have done more good things than anybody in the history of the universe, even God. People say that, they really do, some people, and I believe it’s true. Vote for Roy Moore and 1st&Goal.
WarPaint74
All-American

BREAKING NEWS - 1st accused of sexual misconduct

Postby WarPaint74 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:30 am

Looks like 1st&Goal might be forced to withdraw if these things keep coming out. It's like someone opened the flood gates.
This one, if true could really damage 1st's already sketchy reputation.
The accusation comes from a Gaffney fan codenamed Chief Shooting Bull who has accused 1st of unwanted touching. It's OK CSB, we're listening. #MeToo
WarPaint74
All-American

Re: BREAKING NEWS - ELECTION RIGGED

Postby DeCavelier » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:04 am

The trick is crooked teeth. He is wholly turned off by crooked teeth. Fake dental implants meant to look like a naturally occuring wompy-jawed and ill cared for set of chompers is enough to keep yourself safe. Chief Shooting Bull was just too vain and risked being violated for the sake of being so damn pretty.
“Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine.”- Elvis Presley
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:38 am

New reports have surfaced from the MI-(district) 6 double agent who has leaked official documents transcribed from the conversation picked up by wire taps at the Marriot. As you can see the conversation is coded in a very advanced technique made to look like gibberish:

"You look at the Nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me, it would have been so easy- and it's not as important as these lives are - Nuclear is so powerful. My uncle explained that to me many many years ago, the power, and that was 35 years ago- He would explan the power of what's going to happen and he was right. Who would have thought? But when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners - now it used to be three, now it's four - but when it was three, and even now I would have said: It's all in the messenger fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so you know it's going to take them about another 150 years but the persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators. so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

And another message that's meaning has yet to be decoded which was prompted by the non-sequitor question posed by 1st and Goal who has served in the US military, about our nation's nuclear triad to which Victory6 responded:

"Well, first of all, I think we need somebody absolutely that we can trust, who is totally responsible; who really knows what he or she is doing. That is so powerful and so important. And one of the things that I’m frankly most proud of is that in 2003, 2004, I was totally against going into Iraq because you’re going to destabilize the Middle East. I called it. I called it very strongly. And it was very important.

But we have to be extremely vigilant and extremely careful when it comes to nuclear. Nuclear changes the whole ball game. Frankly, I would have said get out of Syria; get out – if we didn’t have the power of weaponry today. The power is so massive that we can’t just leave areas that 50 years ago or 75 years ago we wouldn’t care. It was hand-to-hand combat.

The biggest problem this world has today is not a President with global warming, which is inconceivable, this is what he’s saying. The biggest problem we have is nuclear – nuclear proliferation and having some maniac, having some madman go out and get a nuclear weapon. That’s in my opinion, that is the single biggest problem that our country faces right now. I think – I think, for me, nuclear is just the power, the devastation is very important to me."

Further documents show that 1st and Goal, staggered by Victory6's ignorance of the meaning of nuclear triad attempted to enlighten him:

First, let me explain to you what the triad is. Maybe a lot of people haven’t heard that terminology before. The triad is our ability of the United States to conduct nuclear attacks using airplanes, using missiles launched from silos or from the ground, and also from our nuclear subs’ ability to attack. And it’s important — all three of them are critical. It gives us the ability at deterrence.

Now, some have become more critical than others; for example, the submarines. And that’s the Ohio Class submarine that needs to be modernized. The air component also needs to be modernized. The B-52, as someone earlier pointed out, is an outdated model that was flown by the grandparents of people that are flying it now. And we need a serious modernization program as well on our silo-launched missiles. All three are critical for the defense of the country."

Victory6 then reportedly responded by saying simply, "Fake News!"
“Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine.”- Elvis Presley
DeCavelier
All-American

Re: BREAKING NEWS - SPECIAL PROSECUTOR UNDER FIRE

Postby WarPaint74 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:27 am

Special prosecutor Mikey is coming under fire to resign by the 1st&Goal campaign team after two pictures surfaced of him showing unwanted touching and sexual harassment. When Mikey was reached for comment he said, “I’ve been framed”. A spokesman for 1st&Goal only had this to say, #I did it, #Me Too.
The people in the photos are yet to be identified although the person in the second photo commented, “I was shocked when he cupped my breast, I just can’t keep it quiet any longer, #MeToo”.

WarPaint74
All-American

Postby mikey » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:37 am

Damn...I wanted to question b1 under oath.... :twisted:
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Postby 1st&Goal » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:44 am

I did not have sex with that woman. I have handed over most of my emails. After my legal team had went through all information on this matter as proof of my absence from such meeting from my personal server, which had no classified emails on them. And at this point....What does it matter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Further more. I would never have any sort of secret meeting with the likes of V6. His character is sketchy to say the least. I think I was spotted seated with his twin(the other V6) while having a beer discussing forum tensions and how to make PFT Great Again.
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
1st&Goal
All-American

Re: BREAKING NEWS - 1st&Goal to be charged with lying to Mik

Postby WarPaint74 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:18 am

Special prosecutor Mikey has refused to resign, saying that those pictures were meant as a joke and he doesn’t remember it happening that way.
Also 1st&Goal has been charged with lying under oath to the special prosecutor.
When asked by Mikey to explain about his night of debauchery and collusion with the spy known as Victory6, 1st&Goal said, ”I did not have sex with that woman (known only as Pocahontas, and purported to be a Gaffney spy). I have handed over most of my emails. After my legal team had went through all information on this matter as proof of my absence from such meeting from my personal server, which had no classified emails on them. And at this point....What does it matter.

Further more. I would never have any sort of secret meeting with the likes of V6. His character is sketchy to say the least. I think I was spotted seated with his twin(the other V6) while having a beer discussing forum tensions and how to make PFT Great Again.

Faux News polls show 1st&Goal leading by 99%
CNN polls show 1st&Goal trailing “none of the above” by 99%
1st&Goal says CNN is fake news.
WarPaint74
All-American

Postby 1st&Goal » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:55 am

In other news.....Warpaint has been charged with DUI while operating his hovaround. He caught on tape resisting arrest and making threats toward Police officers. Says their arrest will never stick because he has "some" Special Prosecutor on the take.
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
1st&Goal
All-American

Re: BREAKING NEWS - security pictures leaked

Postby WarPaint74 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:05 pm

Someone close to this case has leaked the first of many security photos involving 1st&6-gate as the media is calling this affair.

WarPaint74
All-American

Next

Return to Class 5A