BREAKING NEWS - ELECTION RIGGED

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: BREAKING NEWS - ELECTION RIGGED

Postby WarPaint74 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:43 pm

New revelations are coming to light faster than I can post them. I’m sure I’m missing a lot so if you really want to keep up with this case, you should search for the website of the New York newspaper, The Daily Bugle.

The latest that I have is that Decavelier has divulged that 3-3 Stack was also present at the secret November hotel meeting where he had a late night dinner with Victory6 and then received a substantial amount of money although it has not been revealed what illegal service this payment was for.
GAFFNEY INDIANS 2018 time state champions
“Hoka hey, it’s a good day to die!”
WarPaint74
All-American

Postby 1st&Goal » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:35 am

Its all just fake news. Make PFT Great Again. :lol:
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
1st&Goal
All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:55 am

As 1st&Goal's legal counsel and head of our own investigation I can say I have agents down in Hawaii and you just won't believe what they're uncovering. Suffice it to say the deep state runs deeper than anyone imagined and I have a lot of reporting and photoshopping to do this weekend. I'm thinking of hiring a writing staff except Warpaint retired and dFactor is hard to get a hold of (I can say that safely cause I don't have to worry about Warpaint anymore)

Stay tuned.
“Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine.”- Elvis Presley
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:17 am

Says DeCav, “I assumed as others did that this message was meant to be interpreted as Gamecocksfootball62′s signal that he was back on the scene, that he was back on the message board and his terror and fury would be merciless now that certain other intelligent and relentless forces were at work along his side. Alas it was just about the last word we ever heard from GC62 which lead me to begin an investigation into his apparent absence from Palmetto Football Talk. Had he been silenced? Was he paid off? Did his wife put her foot down and say, ‘Enough of this childish nonsense!’

“I had to find out the truth!”, claims DeCav.

“The Big Bull is in the arena now. I’M BACK and Hell is behind me!”

What did the message mean? Did it mean Travis was back to exact vengeance? Did it mean, “Hell hath no fury for a Rebel scourned!”?

DeCav’s private investigators discovered an entirely and shockingly alternative interpretation of one of the last messages left behind by the poster who calls himself “gamecocksfootball62”....

Hell is behind me Satan!

When asked DeCav sighed, “Our investigators knocked and then had to break down the door and what we found...well...I still have nightmares.”

And hiding under what appeared to be of all things a large Shriner’s hat were a mysterious yet familiar set of feet!

Says one of the lawyers recently hired on,
“Look, lets not kid ourselves. We know this looks bad and the liberal media will take this Fake News and spin it like they always do but we are already preparing our version of events that took place that night that will explain all of this to everyone’s delightful satisfaction. It will be great, it will be amazing. It will Make 1st&Goal Great Again! Then he will make PFT and America Great Again! and Maybe The NFL!”

Unfortunately for the 1st&Goal campaign it looks as if the storm has only started brewing. Because of problems with unsent emails from the campaign headquarters and the connection the mysterious “fluffer” investigators found ,while whatching the debaucherous tape recovered from the room, has to the unsolved Dorman/Byrnes Ducks switch-er-roo!

Special counsel Mikey is said to be licking his chops at the possiblity of opening a second investigation into the case of the unsent emails from Duncan years ago leading to the inevitable albatross hung their neck, The Ducks. So famously ridiculed that at one time a Google user could Google the word “Duck” and a photo of Byrnes would be on page one of the results, doctored of course by the infamous Warpaint74.

1st&Goal himself is said to be absolutely furious at DeCav, given that it was DeCav’s own investigation that lead to these discoveries and then was allegdly leaked to the press. Inside sources say DeCav’s days are numbered on the campaign.

DeCav has been keeping a low profile these days and has been quoted as assuring reporters, “I got things right where I want them. The press is running along my Rube Goldberg trap precisely as planned. I will personally see to it that my client is cleaned and purjed and washed of all of the outrageous allegations about his personal life.I mean dang, I was just trying to track down GC62. I had NO idea the road would lead here. But I can assure you all. I got this!
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby 1st&Goal » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:52 pm

Ummmm...You need to get with the program and fix this mess. :lol: :lol:
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
1st&Goal
All-American

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:45 pm

“Have you all seen the skimpy apparel those b!tches on ESPN are wearing reporting an #MeToo segment.” source Matt Laurer
    Donald Trump tweets “Makes you want to grab’em by the pu$$y.”
      Hillary Clinton deletes an e-mail “What Happened!” "Where's my assistant Huma Abedin?"
        Al Franken debates Stephen A Smith “Other than being the audience’s viewing pleasure, what is the job of that girl with the Big Kahunas sitting in the middle of ESPN’s First Take anyway?”
          Bill Clinton moans “I did not have sexual relations with that woman.”
            CNN reports “Barrack Obama is waiting on his 72 virgins.”
              1 CAT FAN states “I’ve had all the cat I can handle for the past 34 years.”
              Last edited by 1 CAT FAN on Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
              1 CAT FAN
              All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Ummmm...You need to get with the program and fix this mess. :lol: :lol:

I’m on top of things!

In other news....

Warpaint74 reportedly calls dibs on the bottom.
              DeCavelier
              All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:50 am

“Have you all seen the skimpy apparel those b!tches on ESPN are wearing reporting an #MeToo segment.” source Matt Laurer

LMAO! I wonder, was that disgust at the irony of their attire or just a sincere interest in their attire.
              DeCavelier
              All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:07 am

HANNITY: This is outrageous! It’s gotten to the point where the FAKE NEWS isn’t only just distorting the truth, they’re now completely making up stories as they go along! Such as this one that aired on MSNBC last night...

Tonight, the shocking news investigators are finding out during depositions!
              Video evidence and witness testimony tell a shocking story of depravity deep in the heart of Spartanburg county!

When questioned that night, the bleary-eyed Gamecocksfootball62, staggering while trying to maintain his grips on each of two bottles of Henesey testified about the under-estimated number of “Randy’s Hookers”.

“Well everything was going great at first when we wuz just kissing. Then I bit her on the neck and she farted and flew out the window! That’s the LAST time I send Reince Priebus out to hook us up. Heads are gonna get chopped!” That was the last coherent sentence he uttered.

Look folks it’s obvious that the left is out to smear the 1st@Goal campaign and we can’t just let the deep state fool us or make us look stupid or say stupid things.

In sworn testimony today, character reference for the 1st&Goal campaign “trojangrad78” offered this...
              “Well I can’t say I know him personally but I have read several articles written by a silver-tongued Cavalier about him and based on those well worded posts I have to say that I believe the presidential candiate 1st&Goal seems like a very smart and sly man. I think people underestimate him!”

In Senate testimony today, a confused Secretary Of State had this to say...

“Seriously, I ran Exxon Mobile for 30 years! I’ve had to work with this guy for a year now (minus the days he played golf, 87 I think: 365-87=278)!
              I know smart people. I’ve met smart people. He’s not one of them. I’d know by now.”

A confused senator asked Tillerson,
              “Sir, are you speaking of presedential candidate 1standGoal from Duncan, SC?”

Responded Tillerson,
              “What? No, I’m talking about that Cheeto from New York City!”

“No No Mr. Secretary of State, we were asking you about your opinions on 1standGoal from Palmetto Football Talk.”, responded another senator.

“Oh, yes I can personally vouch for Jeff. He’s an honest, smart hard working man! Yes sir, I know smart people and I know dumb people and 1st is one of the smartest! I’d say he’s even smarter and kinder than Vlad!”

There you have it folks. Straight from the horse’s mouths. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and trojangrad78 who is often reverred as one of the most honest, classy, humble, and thoughtful posters to contribute to PFT both state that 1st is a great guy and they can’t see anyway that any part of this story is true. Along with new details that are just breaking about some breakthroughs in DeCav’s personal investigation into these allegations and his own assertion that 1st&Goal is an upstanding and honest man...
              He ain’t always the most PC but he has a great big ole heart and would just as soon rather be your friend than your enemy.

...it looks as if the worst is possibly behind the 1st&Goal Campaign.

New details are starting to come to light thanks to our excellent law enforcement and intelligence here in America. Apparently it has been discovered that several sites have been hacked and evidence exists of poorly executed but nonetheless quite maliciously digitally doctored photos. If true, this could blow up the whole investigation. It’s quite possibly and I’m going to smartly estimate oh...a 98.4 % chance that this whole story is completely made up and the side that stands for morality and ethics and honor will prove that! It’s only a matter of time until the true culprit is identified! Stay tuned to FOXY NEWS.
              DeCavelier
              All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:02 am

One thing has been confirmed. The red labels on the blow up dolls are of Russian origin. :o
              DeCavelier
              All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A