WarPaint74 SIGNING OFF

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

WarPaint74 SIGNING OFF

Postby WarPaint74 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:42 pm

It is with mixed emotions for me, and I’m sure great joy for most of you, that I am joining Victory6 in saying that I am leaving PFT until the next football season.

Post season has been fun, especially the PFT presidential election thread. I want to say a special thanks to 1st&Goal for being a good sport and playing along. He had some hilarious replies. Thanks also to DeCavalier who was the butt of a lot of my jokes and a good friend. Thanks Mikey for being a good friend for all these years, and my sincerest apologies to the rest of you that I offended.

The main reason for my departure is the sudden onslaught of conservative talk radio bullsh!t being regurgitated on a football board. I realize it’s not football season and most of the threads are off topic, but I really don’t want to lose any friendships over this divisive rhetoric.

Everyone knows where I stand politically and I know where most of you stand, but on this board it has never been a problem because we are all united by our love of high school football. If anybody wants to debate politics, I will gladly do that with you on beyond sports. I never thought that I would say this but, it is actually more civil over there than what this board is quickly becoming.

So, that being said, I will see you guys next August.

WarPaint74 out.
WarPaint74
All-American

Re: WarPaint74 SIGNING OFF

Postby mikey » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:11 pm

No Rando(as Hull called u) the friendship was a blessing of mine..we had some times for sor...miss it ....
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Postby 1st&Goal » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:33 am

Well...That wins
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
1st&Goal
All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:29 am

Well damn! Hope that wasn't because of me.

Oh well Paint, just sit back and watch the show I guess. It's the offseason and we always rotate the tires after the Shrine Bowl. Prolem is we usually rotate 'em 90 degrees to the side and go sideways! :D

Peace, see ya next year!
“Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine.”- Elvis Presley
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby 1st&Goal » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:25 am

1st&Goal wrote:Well...That wins

Wins is NOT what I posted. This stupid politically correct auto correct!!!! :evil:

So......The work I used was spelled...

S
U
X
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
1st&Goal
All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:44 pm

Haha, I was wondering wth you meant exactly. Thought maybe it always a “Sheenism”.
“Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine.”- Elvis Presley
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby CITYSLICKER » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:48 pm

605 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-54 YEARS

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Postby 3-3 Stack » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:52 pm

[quote=“WarPaint74”]It is with mixed emotions for me, and I’m sure great joy for most of you, that I am joining Victory6 in saying that I am leaving PFT until the next football season.

Post season has been fun, especially the PFT presidential election thread. I want to say a special thanks to 1st&Goal for being a good sport and playing along. He had some hilarious replies. Thanks also to DeCavalier who was the butt of a lot of my jokes and a good friend. Thanks Mikey for being a good friend for all these years, and my sincerest apologies to the rest of you that I offended.

The main reason for my departure is the sudden onslaught of conservative talk radio bullsh!t being regurgitated on a football board. I realize it’s not football season and most of the threads are off topic, but I really don’t want to lose any friendships over this divisive rhetoric.

Everyone knows where I stand politically and I know where most of you stand, but on this board it has never been a problem because we are all united by our love of high school football. If anybody wants to debate politics, I will gladly do that with you on beyond sports. I never thought that I would say this but, it is actually more civil over there than what this board is quickly becoming.

So, that being said, I will see you guys next August.

WarPaint74 out.[/quote]
Stop being a wuss. Come argue with me over at Beyond Sports. If you can get Guvner and Bevis top stop screaming racism on every post, we could have some good discussions.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby Colbyc36 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:45 pm

Where in Sam's Hell is the entrance to Beyond Sports. I can't seem to find it....
Colbyc36
Varsity

Postby 3-3 Stack » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:15 pm

[quote=“Colbyc36”]Where in Sam’s Hell is the entrance to Beyond Sports. I can’t seem to find it....[/quote]
Ask a moderator to give you access. They "closed" it to all but a few because we had some guys causing crap on it. Funny thing, the same ones are on there being disrespectful and nasty. But that is fine with me. Some on there continued to complain and the moderators got tired of dealing with it. I don't have a problem with their rudeness though. I just get bored listening to their constant, repetitious drivel.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Next

Return to Class 5A