DUTCH FORK 2018 SCHEDULE

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: DUTCH FORK 2018 SCHEDULE

Postby Wildstallion2 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:59 pm

[quote=“silverfox92”][quote=“Wildstallion2”][quote=“silverfox92″]8/18 @ Mallard Creek
8/24 H Spring Valley
8/31 H IRMO
9/7 @ Boiling Springs
9/14 H Blythewood
9/21 H Northwestern
9/28 H Chapin
10/5 @ River Bluff
10/12@ Lexington
OPEN
10/26 H White Knoll

Pretty tough as usual but I know TK will have his team ready to contend for their third title in a row. :twisted:[/quote] Watch Out Now!!!!! I see the Goose Creek Gators becoming a contender for the 5A State Title once again, since they have a New Head Coach from South Pointe.[/quote]

Who is the new HC? I haven’t heard anything about the position being filled.[/quote] Jason Winstead, and he will be changing Goose Creeks offense from a running offense to a spread offense. http://www.counton2.com/news/goose-cree ... 1031584909
Wildstallion2
Varsity

Postby silverfox92 » Fri May 11, 2018 3:12 pm

[quote=“Wildstallion2”][quote=“silverfox92”][quote=“Wildstallion2”][quote=“silverfox92″]8/18 @ Mallard Creek
8/24 H Spring Valley
8/31 H IRMO
9/7 @ Boiling Springs
9/14 H Blythewood
9/21 H Northwestern
9/28 H Chapin
10/5 @ River Bluff
10/12@ Lexington
OPEN
10/26 H White Knoll

Pretty tough as usual but I know TK will have his team ready to contend for their third title in a row. :twisted:[/quote] Watch Out Now!!!!! I see the Goose Creek Gators becoming a contender for the 5A State Title once again, since they have a New Head Coach from South Pointe.[/quote]

Who is the new HC? I haven’t heard anything about the position being filled.[/quote] Jason Winstead, and he will be changing Goose Creeks offense from a running offense to a spread offense. http://www.counton2.com/news/goose-cree ... 1031584909[/quote]

You think he will bring thing back to elite? They have the athletes they might just need coaching up. Either way I miss playing Goose Creek and their crazy fans.
silverfox92
Freshman

Postby BSFootballDad » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:55 pm

I just saw this and have to agree as one of my earlier post said that as of late a road to Williams Brice seems to figuratively and literally at least run close to DF. I want to go on record now ( and maybe it will come back to bite me ) and say that their travel to Boiling Springs will be a good barometer on the rest of their season. I am not really sure what one poster meant when they said that Boiling Springs "has lost too much"? Sometimes losing a few to graduation etc is a good thing. I do feel like that game is a lose-lose for DF. If they beat Boiling Springs, well, they were supposed to, but if they lose to Boiling Springs, that spring boards the Bulldogs into region play. I have saw enough high school football to know that on any given night, anything can happen when you put a game in front of 16, 17, 18 year old kids. Will DF be prepared? No doubt! Will it be the first game for the Bulldogs on their new turf? Well, we shall leave that up to the field prep team that works on the field. The last meeting in Columbia between these two team was a shoot out. Hopefully, it will be a "good one" for all the people who show up at this game.
BSFootballDad
Freshman

Postby racincowboy02 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:34 pm

Dang BSFootball Dad you have hit the nail on the head and you are right. The BS DF state game last year was a shootout good luck to your dawgs this season and definitely welcome to the board
racincowboy02
All-American

Postby silverfox92 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:37 pm

[quote=“BSFootballDad”]I just saw this and have to agree as one of my earlier post said that as of late a road to Williams Brice seems to figuratively and literally at least run close to DF. I want to go on record now ( and maybe it will come back to bite me ) and say that their travel to Boiling Springs will be a good barometer on the rest of their season. I am not really sure what one poster meant when they said that Boiling Springs “has lost too much”? Sometimes losing a few to graduation etc is a good thing. I do feel like that game is a lose-lose for DF. If they beat Boiling Springs, well, they were supposed to, but if they lose to Boiling Springs, that spring boards the Bulldogs into region play. I have saw enough high school football to know that on any given night, anything can happen when you put a game in front of 16, 17, 18 year old kids. Will DF be prepared? No doubt! Will it be the first game for the Bulldogs on their new turf? Well, we shall leave that up to the field prep team that works on the field. The last meeting in Columbia between these two team was a shoot out. Hopefully, it will be a “good one” for all the people who show up at this game.[/quote]

Not sure what you meant by lose-lose, DF doesn’t want to lose any game. But if I were to say a game we can afford to lose, its the Mallard Creek game. Toughest game on the schedule at the beginning of the season against one of the best in NC. No disrespect to Boiling Springs but I feel Dorman has challenged DF more throughout the years. Dorman returns a lot from their team from last year as did DF. I feel like those are the 2 best exams in 5A right now. Sure looking forward to the B Springs game though, it will be an interesting one for sure!
silverfox92
Freshman

Postby BSFootballDad » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:19 am

I meant no disrespect at all when I said it, just hard to explain. I agree and say that MC is by far the best and toughest test early. I didn't mean that they wanted to lose a game, but if DF is cracked up to what they are supposed to be, (And like I said, they will be because I have never seen an unprepared DF team) they should probably beat BS. (And no disrespect to Chapman here) I feel the same way about our Chapman game and I think every team feels like they have team like this on their schedule. If we beat Chapman, (in my be old man voice) "well BS is 5A and Chapman is 3A", but if we lose to Chapman, it's a lose. If DF beats BS, well because DF is supposed to, but if BS beats DF.
BSFootballDad
Freshman

Postby region2 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:54 pm

Dutch Fork will roll Boiling Springs. Know some BS folks will want to take exception to this, but I just don't see BS having a shot in this game.
region2
All-American

Postby silverfox92 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:43 pm

[quote=“region2”]Dutch Fork will roll Boiling Springs. Know some BS folks will want to take exception to this, but I just don’t see BS having a shot in this game.[/quote]

I was trying to say this, just in a nicer way. :lol: :lol:
silverfox92
Freshman

Postby BSFootballDad » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:00 pm

And that is kind of proving my point. i see it as a lose lose for DF. Both of you are saying it is a no chance game for BS. if it's not, not skin of your back, but if it is? I will go on record and say that just by looking from the outside in, you are correct, BS has no chance. So give the guys the week off. Rest them up for the next game. Maybe you roll over BS and everything goes as planned? But maybe, just maybe. I took no disrespect at all from the post. If our boys go out and have a "good showing" they move into their region play with stuff to build on. If we go out and win, then as I said before, it spring boards us into our region by beating a very good DF team.
BSFootballDad
Freshman

Postby 1CANNON » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:36 am

I've seen DF unprepared.
In Columbia, 2012 :shock:
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
1CANNON
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A