Another Rock Hill Baller To NFL - Jaleel Scott

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Another Rock Hill Baller To NFL - Jaleel Scott

Postby BEARCAT/BULLDOG » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:14 pm

Congrats to Jaleel Scott! Went out to New Mexico State and carved out a 4th round draft pick out of himself! I love the line in the article where he states basically, " i'm from Rock Hill and I know my opponent isn't, so I have the edge"!
His size/speed combination will "gasp" be more productive in the NFL because he has suffered from inconsistent QB play ever since H.S. on to NMS. The QB did a good job this year luckily however!
Go Bearcats! Another "Diamond Headed Super Cat" going to the league!
"Pain is weakness leaving the body" -Sr. Drill Instructor Parris Island.
BEARCAT/BULLDOG
Varsity

Re: Another Rock Hill Baller To NFL - Jaleel Scott

Postby BEARCAT/BULLDOG » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:17 pm

Forgot to post the link. Trojans were not the only Rock Hill team with a draft pick: "BAM"! J/K toe-jams fans! :lol:

http://www.heraldonline.com/sports/high-school/prep-football/article209881924.html
BEARCAT/BULLDOG
Varsity

Postby Trojanlatex » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:55 pm

Congrats to another Rock Hill product on making it to the big show. These young men are inspiring so many young guys to aspire to be a professional athlete. Still a long shot for many but it's has been shown it's obtainable. From the youth leagues through high school all coaches and mentors of these young men I say thank you for your leadership. Another Bearcat and Trojan....on the highest level.
Trojanlatex
JV

Postby BEARCAT/BULLDOG » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:06 pm

[quote=“Trojanlatex”]Congrats to another Rock Hill product on making it to the big show. These young men are inspiring so many young guys to aspire to be a professional athlete. Still a long shot for many but it’s has been shown it’s obtainable. From the youth leagues through high school all coaches and mentors of these young men I say thank you for your leadership. Another Bearcat and Trojan....on the highest level.[/quote]

Salute! Great Post Trojanlatex!
BEARCAT/BULLDOG
Varsity

Postby 5thqtr » Wed May 02, 2018 1:02 pm

Go Bearcats! I only imagine B. Pittman having Scott and Jones at the same time in his offense! Wow! Congrats J. Scott!
ImageGreat To Be A Stallion! Blessed To Live In Rock Hill!
5thqtr
All-American

Postby bhmccorm » Tue May 15, 2018 11:59 am

Jamel tearing his ACL his senior year robbed Joe Montgomery of a dynamic WR duo his last year. Jaleel never made a huge impact at RHHS because they weren't terribly good when he was there, but it also hurt his senior year that Jamel was out and couldn't take some of the DB pressure off him...
bhmccorm
Freshman

Return to Class 5A