JB'S PICKS

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: JB'S PICKS

Postby wavefan70s » Tue May 29, 2018 9:25 pm

[quote=“FORTD2K”]The cupboard is far from bare at fort. We have some young studs who are putting in major work this off-season. The QB this season played just as much as Joyner last year so he won’t have the deer in the headlights look. This team will be interesting to watch.[/quote]
Not as big but damn faster than last year.enough size to do the job.did I mention fast.
GO DUKE
wavefan70s
All-American

Postby BSFootballDad » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:19 am

I am really curious (and not trying to make people mad) but what are these rankings based off of? Returning starters, schedule, or what? And if you managed to make it to all these schools during their spring workouts, you are a busy man!
BSFootballDad
Freshman

Postby 3-3 Stack » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:39 am

[quote=“SackThe_Back”]I want to see fort go down so bad. If Wando could beat them, that’d be even better, but not gonna happen.[/quote]
Wando does beat them... in tennis and swimming! :lol:
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby region2 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:02 am

Wando....not close to the area, but that is one situation I cannot understand. Huge school. You know they have athletes. Why are they always mediocre, or worse?
region2
All-American

Postby SackThe_Back » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:42 am

[quote=“region2”]Wando....not close to the area, but that is one situation I cannot understand. Huge school. You know they have athletes. Why are they always mediocre, or worse?[/quote]

I know multible players who play for them. It all boils down to the HC. Their JV was pretty good for a while, brcause the HC wasn't coaching Varsity.

If you live in Mt. Pleasant, you either play for a team that gives you Under Armour uniforms, shirts, pants, bags, etc. but get a crappy coach (and the strength program is trash supposidly, they do no hard work unless you chose to) OR you go to Oceanside, where the teachers are a bit easier, you also get a better Under Armour uniforms pack, and have a great strength program and good coaches. It's a No-brainer.
SackThe_Back
Freshman

Previous

Return to Class 5A