OT The NFL GOT IT RIGHT

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: OT The NFL GOT IT RIGHT

Postby Carolinasports » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:17 pm

I’m done on my end Mr. 3x3 stack.Who’s your favorite squad,
and what do you guys have coming back?
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby 3-3 Stack » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:24 pm

[quote=“Carolinasports”]I’m done on my end Mr. 3x3 stack.Who’s your favorite squad,
and what do you guys have coming back?[/quote]
My favorite 5A team is Dutch Fork and we are always loaded.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby Carolinasports » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:40 pm

Knotts said his WR, QB and RB are the best Trio's he's ever coached. That's a Huge statement. He's coached some studs.
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby Tacitus » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:10 pm

While I’m sure that you’d like to skedaddle back to football as you mentioned, I can’t let your nonsense filled rant pass without a response.

Just because you don’t understand the facts that I presented or agree with them hardly makes them “alleged”. I backed up what I said with actual facts and you didn’t.

Next, only a hypocrite would judge men of the past solely by legal actions from 200+ years ago yet deny us the same right to be disgusted by the thuggish and stupid behavior polluting the NFL today

“Cumbia”
? The word is “kumbaya”. Learn to spell, please. George Orwell had a thought on that:

“If people cannot write well, they cannot think well, and if they cannot think well, others will do their thinking for them.” - Orwell

“The founding fathers smeared themselves. I had nothing to do with it.”

No, sir, you smeared the founding fathers. Regardless of what you think my experience is, the facts remain: like abortion today, slavery was an accepted worldwide practice in the 18th century and for millennia before. And like abortion today, slavery was evil but legal. A million or more European Christians were enslaved by Muslims in North Africa between 1530 and 1780! Only 500,000 Africans were brought to America during that time; and most of them were enslaved and sold to Europeans by their fellow Africans.

”...what type christian he is.”
Are you really this clueless on the Christian faith and how hard it is to declare one’s salvation in this secular world? Why are you fixated on “what type” as if it mattered? It doesn't. Asking is nothing but a digression.

“Man crush”? Your unconsummated (I hope!) infatuation with NFL thugs and their snowflake enablers is insulting to all normal people like me. So is your shallow understanding of Thomas Jefferson.

The accusation against Jefferson was related ONLY to Sally Hemings, not “women”. While traveling in Paris with Jefferson, Hemings WILLINGLY choose to return to Virginia with him even though she could have remained freely in France under their laws. While two of her children freely left Monticello in later years, Hemings remained with Jefferson until his death....they were together for 38 years.

Judging Jefferson by today’s tyrannical leftist PC “standards” is just foolish.

Finally, on top of the many spelling errors, you screwed up the name of the "black" museum. It’s called the “National Museum of African American History and Culture”. The word “black” is not in the title, unless you mean another place.

Would you agree that if there was a “National Museum of European-Caucasian American History and Culture” or the “National White History Museum” in DC, everyone would scream “RACIST!” and declare that such bigotry will not be tolerated. Are you consistent and objective enough that you would agree that a museum set up solely about a single race is extremely racist? Why are you recommending that I go visit a racist museum?

Now you can return to your football talk; I’m done here as well unless someone responds again.
One man with courage is a majority - Thomas Jefferson
Tacitus
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:32 am

[quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“SackThe_Back”]While I support freedom of speech...

Mods can we move/close this thread? It’s going downhill reaalllyyyy fast.[/quote]
Well, Slic 6 and Viqueen89 always try and blow up threads. It’s their MO.[/quote]

:roll: :roll: :roll: ...... :o :shock: :? typical for a GOP to point the finger in the wrong direction!! Take a good look at who posted FAKE photo shopped pictures disrespecting the flag!! :idea:
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:48 am

[quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“Tacitus”][quote=“3-3 Stack”]Cat got your tongue?[/quote]

V89/V6 always attempts to mock what he’s incapable of understanding. Conservatives are normal; leftists are not.[/quote]

Are you a STAND UP COMEDIAN???[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: .....even though everything he post is hilarious, he's NO comedian he's a full blown "RACIST"!!
Victory6
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:14 am

[quote=“Carolinasports”]The NFL are hypocrites and so are the majority of people who talk about honoring the flag. You can purchase a $10 beer and a $8 dollar hot dog during the anthem. Kneeling has nothing to do with disrespecting the military. It was actually suggested by Nate Boyer, a retired Green Beret to bring awareness to police brutality against people of color. There are people of color getting shot standing in their own yard, 12 year old holding water guns, jay walking, break lights out. talking back. Death should not be an option. Kaepernick was only the vehicle to bring awareness.

My father spent 27 years in the Army, he’s retired as a Command Sgt Major. I did 10 in the US Navy, and retired as a lieutenant. I remember as a little boy, my mother along with me and my 2 brothers traveling to Charleston, SC when my father was returning from Vietnam. We drove cross country on vacation to Killeen Texas (Fort Hood). It was the trip from Hell. There were certain restaurants that black kids were not aloud to enter. They let us know in a very degrading manner. My family was called Nigga so many times i lost count. They tried running us off the road in pick up trucks waving the American Flag. Back than they told us to go back to Africa. Now it’s Mexico. That was the welcome my father got when he returned from serving under the great flag. Everyone’s experience is not the same under the flag. The NFL owners make billions off of Football with 80% of the players are African American. NFL owner’s could give a **** about a flag. They love that check the military gives them for Anthem celebration. Instead of listening to their grievances. You get comments like the guy who started the thread.

“calling them overpaid ungrateful bums” Or the guy using the inmate reference. SMH!

Who gives a **** on how our founding fathers feel? They were slave owners and rape black women daily.[/quote]

Amen brother!!....these folks trying to make it a flag or anthem issue are trying to pivot from what the protest is really about!! They think just because some blacks are wealthy they shouldn't care about the less fortunate who are wrongfully attacked in our society!!
Last edited by Victory6 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Victory6
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:22 pm

[quote=“Tacitus”]While I’m sure that you’d like to skedaddle back to football as you mentioned, I can’t let your nonsense filled rant pass without a response.

Just because you don’t understand the facts that I presented or agree with them hardly makes them “alleged”. I backed up what I said with actual facts and you didn’t.

Next, only a hypocrite would judge men of the past solely by legal actions from 200+ years ago yet deny us the same right to be disgusted by the thuggish and stupid behavior polluting the NFL today

“Cumbia”
? The word is “kumbaya”. Learn to spell, please. George Orwell had a thought on that:

“If people cannot write well, they cannot think well, and if they cannot think well, others will do their thinking for them.” - Orwell

“The founding fathers smeared themselves. I had nothing to do with it.”

No, sir, you smeared the founding fathers. Regardless of what you think my experience is, the facts remain: like abortion today, slavery was an accepted worldwide practice in the 18th century and for millennia before. And like abortion today, slavery was evil but legal. A million or more European Christians were enslaved by Muslims in North Africa between 1530 and 1780! Only 500,000 Africans were brought to America during that time; and most of them were enslaved and sold to Europeans by their fellow Africans.

”...what type christian he is.”
Are you really this clueless on the Christian faith and how hard it is to declare one’s salvation in this secular world? Why are you fixated on “what type” as if it mattered? It doesn’t. Asking is nothing but a digression.

“Man crush”? Your unconsummated (I hope!) infatuation with NFL thugs and their snowflake enablers is insulting to all normal people like me. So is your shallow understanding of Thomas Jefferson.

The accusation against Jefferson was related ONLY to Sally Hemings, not “women”. While traveling in Paris with Jefferson, Hemings WILLINGLY choose to return to Virginia with him even though she could have remained freely in France under their laws. While two of her children freely left Monticello in later years, Hemings remained with Jefferson until his death....they were together for 38 years.

Judging Jefferson by today’s tyrannical leftist PC “standards” is just foolish.

Finally, on top of the many spelling errors, you screwed up the name of the “black” museum. It’s called the “National Museum of African American History and Culture”. The word “black” is not in the title, unless you mean another place.

Would you agree that if there was a “National Museum of European-Caucasian American History and Culture” or the “National White History Museum” in DC, everyone would scream “RACIST!” and declare that such bigotry will not be tolerated. Are you consistent and objective enough that you would agree that a museum set up solely about a single race is extremely racist? Why are you recommending that I go visit a racist museum?

Now you can return to your football talk; I’m done here as well unless someone responds again.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: ......0-40 in a debate????? You brought your "racist" @$$ to the football forum to get smacked around? :D Back to the topic of the thread. The NFL did get it right.....well at least the Philadelphia Eagles did!! They refused to go visit that "Racist Son Of A B@tch" shedding hair all over the oval office!! He tried to uninvite a team that wasn't coming to see his @$$ anyway!! :lol: :lol: :lol: You have to really suck when only a few ball boys and trainers are welling to come visit you!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Victory6
All-American

Postby Carolinasports » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:48 pm

I Heard he was at K-Mart purchasing some white sheets for his Big Meeting tonight. :lol: :lol: :lol: Dude saw this thread and got excited. I can be a racist without getting my ass beat. Freaking Clown! Typical Water Boy. Still hating because his high school sweetheart was turned out, by a brother. Than he started dating his best friend Steve... The alleged Thugs are smarter than him and dating his daughter, not going over to well with the boys at Klan meeting. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby 3-3 Stack » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:44 pm

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“Carolinasports”]The NFL are hypocrites and so are the majority of people who talk about honoring the flag. You can purchase a $10 beer and a $8 dollar hot dog during the anthem. Kneeling has nothing to do with disrespecting the military. It was actually suggested by Nate Boyer, a retired Green Beret to bring awareness to police brutality against people of color. There are people of color getting shot standing in their own yard, 12 year old holding water guns, jay walking, break lights out. talking back. Death should not be an option. Kaepernick was only the vehicle to bring awareness.

My father spent 27 years in the Army, he’s retired as a Command Sgt Major. I did 10 in the US Navy, and retired as a lieutenant. I remember as a little boy, my mother along with me and my 2 brothers traveling to Charleston, SC when my father was returning from Vietnam. We drove cross country on vacation to Killeen Texas (Fort Hood). It was the trip from Hell. There were certain restaurants that black kids were not aloud to enter. They let us know in a very degrading manner. My family was called Nigga so many times i lost count. They tried running us off the road in pick up trucks waving the American Flag. Back than they told us to go back to Africa. Now it’s Mexico. That was the welcome my father got when he returned from serving under the great flag. Everyone’s experience is not the same under the flag. The NFL owners make billions off of Football with 80% of the players are African American. NFL owner’s could give a **** about a flag. They love that check the military gives them for Anthem celebration. Instead of listening to their grievances. You get comments like the guy who started the thread.

“calling them overpaid ungrateful bums” Or the guy using the inmate reference. SMH!

Who gives a **** on how our founding fathers feel? They were slave owners and rape black women daily.[/quote]

Amen brother!!....these folks trying to make it a flag or anthem issue are trying to pivot from what the protest is really about!! They think just because some blacks are wealthy they shouldn’t care about the less fortunate who are wrongfully attacked in our society!![/quote]
Slic, we've had this debate before. Blacks are not the largest race shot by police. Not that any wrongful shooting is acceptable.
3-3 Stack
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A