OT The NFL GOT IT RIGHT

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

OT The NFL GOT IT RIGHT

Postby wAvErIdA.net » Wed May 23, 2018 10:43 pm

Finally I don't have to watch these overpaid ungrateful bums disrespect our beloved flag and anthem. You want to kneel then stay your butt in the locker room and give back your check. They are lucky to have a job in this great country. So many people are out of work only to watch the kneeling losers direspect this country and get paid millions. Happy that President Trump brought attention to this and got stuff done. Love him or hate him Donald Trump is a true American and he gets results!
wAvErIdA.net
Freshman

Re: OT The NFL GOT IT RIGHT

Postby Vikings89 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:14 am

wAvErIdA.net wrote:Finally I don't have to watch these overpaid ungrateful bums disrespect our beloved flag and anthem. You want to kneel then stay your butt in the locker room and give back your check. They are lucky to have a job in this great country. So many people are out of work only to watch the kneeling losers direspect this country and get paid millions. Happy that President Trump brought attention to this and got stuff done. Love him or hate him Donald Trump is a true American and he gets results!

:lol: :lol: :lol: 45 IS ALL ABOUT 45. HE WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS
THE WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES. 45
had nothing to do with this unconstitutional decision by the NFL.
STAY ALERT: THIS IS FAR FROM BEING OVER... ;)
Vikings89
Varsity

Postby SackThe_Back » Thu May 24, 2018 10:24 am

People are going to hate like crazy and I still bet someone will protest. But, I think it is the right call. It gives you a choice, which is what our country is about.

Overall, this is the right call.

@Vikings - I bet you that the Founding Fathers would have plenty to say to anyone protesting during the anthem. There are better and more effective ways to do it than during our salute to the country we all love. BTW I'm not trying to hate you.

Sports + Politics = Bad ratings + Angry fans
Last edited by SackThe_Back on Thu May 24, 2018 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
SackThe_Back
Freshman

Postby DeAndre » Thu May 24, 2018 10:29 am

Vikings89 wrote:[quote=“wAvErIdA.net”]Finally I don’t have to watch these overpaid ungrateful bums disrespect our beloved flag and anthem. You want to kneel then stay your butt in the locker room and give back your check. They are lucky to have a job in this great country. So many people are out of work only to watch the kneeling losers direspect this country and get paid millions. Happy that President Trump brought attention to this and got stuff done. Love him or hate him Donald Trump is a true American and he gets results!

STAY ALERT: THIS IS FAR FROM BEING OVER... ;)[/quote]

He can only be the second worst President ever. You forgot about that Ass Clown Obama.
What's up with dat?
DeAndre
Freshman

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Thu May 24, 2018 10:34 am

And to think Colin Kaepernick had Roger Goodell bent over his desk.
    Image3A State Champions
    1 CAT FAN
    All-American

Postby mikey » Thu May 24, 2018 10:51 am

[quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“wAvErIdA.net”]Finally I don’t have to watch these overpaid ungrateful bums disrespect our beloved flag and anthem. You want to kneel then stay your butt in the locker room and give back your check. They are lucky to have a job in this great country. So many people are out of work only to watch the kneeling losers direspect this country and get paid millions. Happy that President Trump brought attention to this and got stuff done. Love him or hate him Donald Trump is a true American and he gets results![/quote]

What exactly do u not like about what president Trump has done...?
    " the only easy day, was yesterday "
    mikey
    All-American

Postby Vikings89 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:41 am

mikey wrote:[quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“wAvErIdA.net”]Finally I don’t have to watch these overpaid ungrateful bums disrespect our beloved flag and anthem. You want to kneel then stay your butt in the locker room and give back your check. They are lucky to have a job in this great country. So many people are out of work only to watch the kneeling losers direspect this country and get paid millions. Happy that President Trump brought attention to this and got stuff done. Love him or hate him Donald Trump is a true American and he gets results!

What exactly do u not like about what president Trump has done...?[/quote]

WHAT HAS HE DONE??????????????
    Vikings89
    Varsity

Postby mikey » Thu May 24, 2018 12:22 pm

[quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“mikey”][quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“wAvErIdA.net”]Finally I don’t have to watch these overpaid ungrateful bums disrespect our beloved flag and anthem. You want to kneel then stay your butt in the locker room and give back your check. They are lucky to have a job in this great country. So many people are out of work only to watch the kneeling losers direspect this country and get paid millions. Happy that President Trump brought attention to this and got stuff done. Love him or hate him Donald Trump is a true American and he gets results![/quote]

WHAT HAS HE DONE??????????????[/quote]lowest unemployment in years..tax cuts...robust economy ...record job gains..crushed ISIS...moved our embassy in Isreal as promised but not followed though on by Bush and Obama...and if the left would keep from resisting,he'd damn sure secure our southern border...that to name a few...what about that do u not like ?
    " the only easy day, was yesterday "
    mikey
    All-American

Postby region2 » Thu May 24, 2018 1:56 pm

NFL didn't get it right. They have had the better part of two years to find a response to this issue and that group came up with this weak effort. Just goes to prove that sometimes folks with a lot of money don't have to be that smart. They basically changed nothing, while trying to please everyone. Afford the players the opportunity to not stand by staying in locker room, but yet trying to ease the other side at the same time with everyone who is on the field standing. But being in the locker room will be just as obvious as kneeling on the field. So their plan is little more than a PR move that changes nothing while they hope it will die the glare of the spotlight focused on this issue. Personally, I tell these guys that they can protest anything they want on their time. But while working for our company if you can't at least show respect for the country that allows you to make millions playing a game, then try taking your football skills to that other country that you think may be your utopia and see how much your talents are worth. Last I checked, the CFL is interested in good football players. So if you are going to make a stand, make a stand.
    region2
    All-American

Postby BYRNES#1 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:05 pm

[quote=“mikey”][quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“mikey”][quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“wAvErIdA.net”]Finally I don’t have to watch these overpaid ungrateful bums disrespect our beloved flag and anthem. You want to kneel then stay your butt in the locker room and give back your check. They are lucky to have a job in this great country. So many people are out of work only to watch the kneeling losers direspect this country and get paid millions. Happy that President Trump brought attention to this and got stuff done. Love him or hate him Donald Trump is a true American and he gets results![/quote]

WHAT HAS HE DONE??????????????[/quote]lowest unemployment in years..tax cuts...robust economy ...record job gains..crushed ISIS...moved our embassy in Isreal as promised but not followed though on by Bush and Obama...and if the left would keep from resisting,he’d damn sure secure our southern border...that to name a few...what about that do u not like ?[/quote]

BAM!!!! NEXT!!!!
    I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
    BYRNES#1
    Heisman

Next

Return to Class 5A