[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Palmetto Football Talk | View topic - OT The NFL GOT IT RIGHT

OT The NFL GOT IT RIGHT

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: OT The NFL GOT IT RIGHT

Postby Carolinasports » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:08 pm

AWESOME!
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:43 am

Dillon Wildcats 08′ 09′ 12′ 13′ 14′ 15′ 17′ State Champions
1 CAT FAN
All-American

Postby Tacitus » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:53 am

One man with courage is a majority - Thomas Jefferson
Tacitus
All-American

Postby Tacitus » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:59 am

No one denies that some of the NFL has some good people in their ranks. Here’s one of my favorites, former Clemson Tiger Deshaun Watson:

https://www.christianpost.com/news/chri ... rs-200900/

https://www.si.com/college-football/201 ... tion-trend
Tacitus
All-American

Postby Carolinasports » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:25 pm

My Apologies, but i was not looking for your approval or your confirmation if i’m credible or not. I’m also not going to disgust or do a back in forth on what the forefathers did or didn’t do. A guy saying look at me, i’m not a slave owner. Is like guys today cheering for young men on the field, but having nothing to do with them to enhance their quality of life and lifting them up as young men off the field. It’s like they’re for entertainment purposes only. They're the 1st in line to post something negative.

I’m glad you have a favorite athlete that you look pass what he does on the field.
I’m always weary of people who seem to have a passion about being negative about a specific group, one’s culture, race or religion. They usually have a lot of skeleton’s in the closet.
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby Tacitus » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:00 pm

Tacitus
All-American

Postby Carolinasports » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:03 pm

I don’t know who we or us is? Putting up few articles that you googled, unfortunately does not give you any more credibility than me. Just because you believe something, does not make it the truth. Your personal opinion on how you feel about kneeling is pretty much irrelevant to me also. You’re tone death to the other side. You don’t get to establish who’s a christian and who’s not. Only god can judge us. So please spare me with your self righteous judgement. I stand for the flag, but i understand the message of those who don’t. I believe people who judge others without knowing them and their journey is shameful. So you should look in the mirror. If you’re looking for thugs, you’ll usually find them.
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby Tacitus » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:47 pm

Tacitus
All-American

Postby Carolinasports » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:29 pm

I have no problem with any ones opinion. That’s one of the reason, which makes this country great and not a dictatorship. That’s why i’m not calling people disgusting who disagree with me. The articles are only filled with alleged facts that you agree with. I don’t! Regardless of who was a slave master or not. They all profited through slavery.” All the same to me. Like driving the getaway car.

It also depends on how you define “founding father.” If the definition includes all of the signatories to the Declaration of Independence, then the percentage of slave owners is much higher. About 70% of the signatories owned slaves”. That’s a lot more than the Thugs in the NFL you suggested. Huh? If you want to believe the ones who did not actually have slave were running around singing Cumbia. That’s on you. The founding fathers smeared themselves. I had nothing to do with it. What you refuse to understand is. Your experience is not the same as everyone else. That’s a fact! In reference to Deshawun Watson while you’re trying to educate people on Deaf & Death. (Basically Diverting) Maybe you should spend more time learning how to articulate your thoughts about what type christian he is. Based on your post i find it very hard to believe that you would give anyone credit of being a christian, just because they said they were.

Your little man crush on the words of Thomas Jefferson is insulting to me. He had numerous black children, and the women he slept with were not waiting up for him at night willingly. So that would make him a rapist also. I’m not using quotes from a rapist. That would be on you. So look in the mirror and you’ll find the pot calling the kettle black when you’re passing judgement on others.

I would suggest you take you in the boys to the National Black History Museum in DC. Educate yourself. You don’t even know what you don’t know. My next post will be in reference to football. You take care young man!
Last edited by Carolinasports on Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby 3-3 Stack » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:02 pm

[quote=“Carolinasports”]I have no problem with any ones opinion. That’s one of the reason, which makes this country great and not a dictatorship. That’s why i’m not calling people disgusting who disagree with me. The articles are only filled with facts that you agree with. I don’t! Regardless of who was a slave master or not. They all profited through slavery.” All the same to me. Like driving the getaway car.

It also depends on how you define “founding father.” If the definition includes all of the signatories to the Declaration of Independence, then the percentage of slave owners is much higher. About 70% of the signatories owned slaves”. That’s a lot more than the Thugs in the NFL you suggested. Huh? If you want to believe the ones who did not actually have slave were running around singing Cumbia. That’s on you. The founding fathers smeared themselves. I had nothing to do with it. What you refuse to understand is. Your experience is not the same as everyone else. That’s a fact! In reference to Deshawun Watson while you’re trying to educate people on Deaf & Death. (Basically Diverting) Maybe you should spend more time learning how to articulate your thoughts about what type christian he is. Based on your post i find it very hard to believe that you would give anyone credit of being a christian, just because they said they were.

Your little man crush on the words of Thomas Jefferson is insulting to me. He had numerous black children, and they were not waiting up for him at night willingly. So that would make him a rapist also. I’m not using quotes from a rapist. That would be on you. So look in the mirror and you’ll find the pot calling the kettle black when you’re passing judgement on others.

I would suggest you take you in the boys to the National Black History Museum in DC. Educate yourself. You don’t even know what you don’t know. My next post will be in reference to football. You take care young man![/quote]
This is soooo boring. I don't want the NFL to kneel because I PAY for the right to watch football, not political protest.
3-3 Stack
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A