OT The NFL GOT IT RIGHT

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: OT The NFL GOT IT RIGHT

Postby mikey » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:37 pm

[quote=“Carolinasports”]I Heard he was at K-Mart purchasing some white sheets for his Big Meeting tonight. :lol: :lol: :lol: Dude saw this thread and got excited. I can be a racist without getting my ass beat. Freaking Clown! Typical Water Boy. Still hating because his high school sweetheart was turned out, by a brother. Than he started dating his best friend Steve... The alleged Thugs are smarter than him and dating his daughter, not going over to well with the boys at Klan meeting. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Now we see what your really about ....officer my xx.. :roll:
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:12 pm

We’ve always known what V6 is about, Freddie Brown can vouch for that.
ImageACC Champions
1 CAT FAN
All-American

Postby Tacitus » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:12 am

Victory6 wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....even though everything he post is hilarious, he’s NO comedian he’s a full blown “RACIST”!!

Anybody that calls me that, including you, is lying. Let’s see you prove it, not that you have enough credibility here to be believed. We usually just laugh at you and your bold type nonsense.

Victory6 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: ......[b]0-40 in a debate????? You brought your “racist” @$$ to the football forum to get smacked around? :D

Once again, anybody that calls me that, including you, is lying. And I'm over here because you ran away from the other forum after you lost. You skedaddled from Beyond Sports, not me. :lol: I'll be waiting, friend.
One man with courage is a majority - Thomas Jefferson
Tacitus
All-American

Postby Tacitus » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:21 am

mikey wrote:
Carolinasports wrote:I Heard he was at K-Mart purchasing some white sheets for his Big Meeting tonight. :lol: :lol: :lol: Dude saw this thread and got excited. I can be a racist without getting my ass beat. Freaking Clown! Typical Water Boy. Still hating because his high school sweetheart was turned out, by a brother. Than he started dating his best friend Steve... The alleged Thugs are smarter than him and dating his daughter, not going over to well with the boys at Klan meeting. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now we see what your really about ....officer my xx.. :roll:

Mikey, these leftists always devolve into this kind of useless trash talk when they are losing the argument. And I agree, there’s no way that a former officer would post such nonsense.
Tacitus
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:13 pm

Tacitus wrote:
Victory6 wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....even though everything he post is hilarious, he’s NO comedian he’s a full blown “RACIST”!!

Anybody that calls me that, including you, is lying. Let’s see you prove it, not that you have enough credibility here to be believed. We usually just laugh at you and your bold type nonsense.

Victory6 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: ......0-40 in a debate????? You brought your “racist” @$$ to the football forum to get smacked around? :D

Once again, anybody that calls me that, including you, is lying. And I'm over here because you ran away from the other forum after you lost. You skedaddled from Beyond Sports, not me. :lol: I'll be waiting, friend.

:roll: :roll: :roll: [b]I only came to Beyond Sports to see if racism was live and well in America!!.....And it is with you posting there!! I don't care to read anymore of your "Racist" garbage!! Beside everyone left because they got tired of beating you in debates!! Now you show up on the football forum with the same BS!! :o Get lost loner, no one wants your @$$ over here!! It's getting too hot to wear that hood isn't??? ;)
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby Tacitus » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:44 pm

Victory6 wrote::roll: :roll: :roll: I only came to Beyond Sports to see if racism was live and well in America!!.....And it is with you posting there!! I don’t care to read anymore of your “Racist” garbage!! Beside everyone left because they got tired of beating you in debates!! Now you show up on the football forum with the same BS!! :o Get lost loner, no one wants your @$$ over here!! It’s getting too hot to wear that hood isn’t??? ;)

Still lying, I see. Just like over on Beyond Sports, you look like an imbecile posting this kind of false garbage. No wonder you tucked tail and ran away.
Tacitus
All-American

Postby racincowboy02 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:37 pm

The only person that everybody is tired of seeig on this board spewing b******* is YOU!!! You always play the race card and always turning **** into something it ain't. Get over yourself and it takes a low life piece of people to have a pic of the current president of the united states blowing his brains out as a profile pic what kind of disgrace are you i think you are the one that is racist but whatever
racincowboy02
All-American

Postby Tacitus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:20 am

racincowboy02 wrote:The only person that everybody is tired of seeing on this board spewing b******* is YOU!!! You always play the race card and always turning **** into something it ain’t. Get over yourself and it takes a low life piece of people to have a pic of the current president of the united states blowing his brains out as a profile pic what kind of disgrace are you i think you are the one that is racist but whatever

I couldn’t agree more. By the way, I’m guessing that you typed in another word above that was automatically replaced by the word “people”. It’s happened to me before as well. Evidently, constantly calling someone “racist” is OK, but words like “_scum_” and “_filth_” are not.
Tacitus
All-American

Postby racincowboy02 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:35 pm

Yea i did type another word but it went to people lol dang that is a disgrace can't even speak your mind without censorship
racincowboy02
All-American

Postby 1CANNON » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:04 pm

[quote=“Tacitus”][quote=“Victory6″]:roll: :roll: :roll: I only came to Beyond Sports to see if racism was live and well in America!!.....And it is with you posting there!! I don’t care to read anymore of your “Racist” garbage!! Beside everyone left because they got tired of beating you in debates!! Now you show up on the football forum with the same BS!! :o Get lost loner, no one wants your @$$ over here!! It’s getting too hot to wear that hood isn’t??? ;) [/quote]

Still lying, I see. Just like over on Beyond Sports, you look like an imbecile posting this kind of false garbage. No wonder you tucked tail and ran away.[/quote]

He looks like an imbecile here, there, and everywhere.
He's single handily ran posters from this board that are not going to waste their time being called racist.
I promise you his Vikes are going to continue the downward slide and sooner than later he will ***
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
1CANNON
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A