**Spartanburg WR charged with Assault & Battery**

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: **Spartanburg WR charged with Assault & Battery**

by 3-3 Stack » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:56 pm

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”]Slic, I’m guessing you are scared to bet on your Viqueens, seeing as you have ignored me now for a couple of days...[/quote]

I will definitely take the bet. I’m glad you’re given me a chance to redeem myself. I’ve made bets with other posters on this board who would not return the favor after i lost to them. One even reneged on a bet i won after my Mighty Vikings dethroned his god forsaken webels!! :lol: :lol: :lol: He is a ghost now and has been dismissed from this forum!! ;) ....oh well the burger meal is official. I’ll take Five Guys or WayBack as my choice for my meal!! :D

Big Burger!!.jpg
[/quote]
Excellent. So to review, if your Viqueens win, I owe you a burger basket. If my Silver Foxes win, you owe me. If no one wins... well, we will roll it over to the next year.
3-3 Stack
All-American

by Victory6 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:05 pm

3-3 Stack wrote:[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”]Slic, I’m guessing you are scared to bet on your Viqueens, seeing as you have ignored me now for a couple of days...

I will definitely take the bet. I’m glad you’re given me a chance to redeem myself. I’ve made bets with other posters on this board who would not return the favor after i lost to them. One even reneged on a bet i won after my Mighty Vikings dethroned his god forsaken webels!! :lol: :lol: :lol: He is a ghost now and has been dismissed from this forum!! ;) ....oh well the burger meal is official. I’ll take Five Guys or WayBack as my choice for my meal!! :D

The attachment Big Burger!!.jpg is no longer available
[/quote]
Excellent. So to review, if your Viqueens win, I owe you a burger basket. If my Silver Foxes win, you owe me. If no one wins... well, we will roll it over to the next year.[/quote]

:roll: :roll: :roll: ......Everything is correct except for the word Viqueens!! :? Its the "MIGHTY SPARTANBURG VIKINGS" :D ....also lets put Dutch Fork Silver Foxes on that. I know how some on this board loves to wiggle out of honoring bets!! You can't trust everyone on here!! :idea:

RebelsChoke!!.jpg
RebelsChoke!!.jpg (18.07 KiB) Viewed 1211 times
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

by 1st&Goal » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:51 pm

Victory6 wrote:
3-3 Stack wrote:Slic, I'm guessing you are scared to bet on your Viqueens, seeing as you have ignored me now for a couple of days...

I will definitely take the bet. I'm glad you're given me a chance to redeem myself. I've made bets with other posters on this board who would not return the favor after i lost to them. One even reneged on a bet i won after my Mighty Vikings dethroned his god forsaken webels!! :lol: :lol: :lol: He is a ghost now and has been dismissed from this forum!! ;) ....oh well the burger meal is official. I'll take Five Guys or WayBack as my choice for my meal!! :D

Big Burger!!.jpg

Hmmmmm.....Wonder where all the Viqueen posters went?? I guess most have turned to ghosts and went deep down into the murky depths along with the sunken ship. That...Or at basketball practice. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
1st&Goal
All-American

by 1CANNON » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:10 pm

They still running FROM the 864 :shock:
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
1CANNON
All-American

by BYRNES#1 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:16 pm

[quote=“1CANNON”]They still running FROM the 864 :shock:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

by 3-3 Stack » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:38 pm

Two more weeks Slic. Be prepared to order that burger for me!
3-3 Stack
All-American

by Victory6 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:16 pm

[quote=“3-3 Stack”]Two more weeks Slic. Be prepared to order that burger for me![/quote]

If y'all can't stop TL Hanna rushing attack i'll be eating good at Five Guys!! If y'all can i got you!! ;)
Victory6
All-American

by 3-3 Stack » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:57 pm

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”]Two more weeks Slic. Be prepared to order that burger for me![/quote]

If y’all can’t stop TL Hanna rushing attack i’ll be eating good at Five Guys!! If y’all can i got you!! ;) [/quote]
That's actually going to be a GREAT game to watch. One stud run team vs an air attack unstopped this year.
3-3 Stack
All-American

by Victory6 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:59 pm

[quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”]Two more weeks Slic. Be prepared to order that burger for me![/quote]

If y’all can’t stop TL Hanna rushing attack i’ll be eating good at Five Guys!! If y’all can i got you!! ;) [/quote]
That’s actually going to be a GREAT game to watch. One stud run team vs an air attack unstopped this year.[/quote]

PM me the information where you're eating, i got you. It was a good game until TL Hanna decided to play give the ball away!! :o :D :lol: :lol:
Victory6
All-American

by 3-3 Stack » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:39 pm

Victory6 wrote:[quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”]Two more weeks Slic. Be prepared to order that burger for me!

That’s actually going to be a GREAT game to watch. One stud run team vs an air attack unstopped this year.[/quote]

PM me the information where you're eating, i got you. It was a good game until TL Hanna decided to play give the ball away!! :o :D :lol: :lol: [/quote]
You are absolutely correct Slic. When Hannah drove down to the 1 yard line, I said to myself, "After they punch this in, we are going to have a ballgame." Then they run 6 one time??? He gets the ball all 4 times if I'm the coach. Anyway, great first half. I'll send you the info.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Previous

Return to Class 5A