Get notified about private messags

This is the forum for those who don't want to talk trash, don't want to bash teams, etc. Just for people who want to have serious conversations about high school football.

Get notified about private messags

Postby AndyNYTRMG » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:52 am

Some of you have asked about a better way to be notified when you have a private message.

There is a good way to do so - you can have a message pop up and tell you when you have a private message.

To get this set up, go into your User Control Panel. It's linked at the top of the screen. Once in the UCP, click the Board Preferences tab.

You should see several options that you can set. One of those is this - Pop up window on new private message. Set that to Yes, and you should get a window notifying you when you have a new PM.
AndyNYTRMG
Site Admin

Re: Get notified about private messags

Postby CITYSLICKER » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:08 pm

OTAY JAYE
618 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-54 YEARS

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Postby wesley » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Now that I've gotten over being mad about loseing my hard earned status from the old board( my pride just wouldn't let me post unless I really had something to say!), I kinda, maybe can get to like this new server and the format. I'm just an old fart to far gone to have to learn new things all the time! :lol:
"I AM WAR. I TAKE THEM ALL. I MAKE THEIR MOTHERS CRY. I HAVE NO MERCY. I AM WAR." GSGT BOB LEE ( BOB THE NAILER ) SWAGGER.
wesley
All-American

Postby CITYSLICKER » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:54 pm

BUMP
618 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-54 YEARS

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Return to No Trash, No Bash