SOUTH AIKEN STRUGGLES WITH THE WING-T

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

SOUTH AIKEN STRUGGLES WITH THE WING-T

Postby Wildstallion2 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:25 pm

The South Aiken T-Breds lose their scrimmage against the Williston-Elko Blue Devils, who run a Wing-t offense final score 8 to 7. http://www.aikenstandard.com/sports/aik ... 15098.html Click at the top of the page to watch the Aiken County srimmages.
Wildstallion2
JV

Re: SOUTH AIKEN STRUGGLES WITH THE WING-T

Postby reidbolen » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:20 pm

I wouldn't call this a struggle. Williston scored off of a botched fumble. They were stopped on the second drive.
reidbolen
Freshman

Postby Wildstallion2 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:25 pm

[quote=“reidbolen”]I wouldn’t call this a struggle. Williston scored off of a botched fumble. They were stopped on the second drive.[/quote] How is it going Reid? You are looking good out there this year, I have seen some of your play clips, and I can tell that you have been putting in the hard work this summer, keep up that (EYE OF THE TIGER DRIVE) till the end. http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4104409/598 ... 121c96df19 What your team South Aiken needs to think about is if some how y’all make it to the 4A State Championship this year, y’all will probably be playing Hartsville who runs the Wing-T offense. Hope to see South Aiken and South Pointe again for the 4A upper state. P.S. South Aiken and South Pointe need to watch out for Ridge View, they gave Dutchfork a hard time in their scrimmage last week, the final score was 14 to 7 Dutchfork.
Wildstallion2
JV

Postby reidbolen » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:14 pm

Thank you for the comments. Yes we need to look ahead to these teams but right now we’re focused on Silver Bluff with their option offense. All things considered option is a matter of responsibilities which we’ll just have to be more disciplined to react against.
reidbolen
Freshman

Postby Wildstallion2 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:12 pm

That is right Reid, you don't want to get caught looking too far ahead. Good luck to South Aiken Friday night against Silver Bluff, and watch out for the silent count.
Wildstallion2
JV

Postby silverfox92 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:16 pm

[quote=“Wildstallion2”][quote=“reidbolen”]I wouldn’t call this a struggle. Williston scored off of a botched fumble. They were stopped on the second drive.[/quote] How is it going Reid? You are looking good out there this year, I have seen some of your play clips, and I can tell that you have been putting in the hard work this summer, keep up that (EYE OF THE TIGER DRIVE) till the end. http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4104409/598 ... 121c96df19 What your team South Aiken needs to think about is if some how y’all make it to the 4A State Championship this year, y’all will probably be playing Hartsville who runs the Wing-T offense. Hope to see South Aiken and South Pointe again for the 4A upper state. P.S. South Aiken and South Pointe need to watch out for Ridge View, they gave Dutchfork a hard time in their scrimmage last week, the final score was 14 to 7 Dutchfork.[/quote]

Perry Parks has turned that Ridge View program ALL THE WAY AROUND! They return 8 starters on defense and 6 on offense and they are going to be VERY GOOD! Of course both DF and RV had struggles in the scrimmage offensively but that'll come with repetition. What I can say is both teams defense is LEGIT. RV will easily be a top 3 team in 4A this year and the only team I think that can give SP a challenge. Good luck to all the teams this year!
silverfox92
Freshman

Return to Class 4A