2019 BEAUFORT EAGLES SPRING GAME

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

2019 BEAUFORT EAGLES SPRING GAME

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Thu May 16, 2019 10:39 pm

THE 2019 BEAUFORT EAGLES SPRING FOOTBALL GAME WILL BE HELD ON FRIDAY MAY 24TH AT 7:00 PM IN BEAUTIFUL BEAUFORT EAGLES STADIUM. WHICH IS OF COURSE CALLED THE EAGLES NEST. I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT SEEING MY 2019 BEAUFORT FOOTBALL TEAM IN ACTION. THE EAGLES OFFENSE SHOULD BE REALLY FUN TO WATCH THIS SEASON. I HOPE TO SEE A PRETTY GOOD CROWD AT THIS SPRING GAME. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman is 5-6 after his 1st Season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
I have attended 567 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Re: 2019 BEAUFORT EAGLES SPRING GAME

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Mon May 27, 2019 9:57 pm

IT WAS SO GREAT TO SEE SOME BEAUFORT EAGLES FOOTBALL THIS PAST FRIDAY NIGHT. I THOUGHT THE SPRING GAME WENT PRETTY WELL FOR THE MOST PART. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS HOT FOR MOST OF THE DAY I THOUGHT THE WEATHER FOR THE SPRING GAME WAS PRETTY GOOD. I DID LIKE THE 7:00 START FOR THE SPRING GAME INSTEAD OF HAVING IT EARLIER IN THE DAY LIKE IN YEARS PAST. THE CROWD WAS PRETTY GOOD FOR A SPRING GAME EVEN THOUGH I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE PEOPLE ATTEND NEXT YEAR.

OK AS FOR HOW MY BEAUFORT EAGLES LOOKED IN THE SPRING GAME. BEAUFORT'S OFFENSE LOOKED REALLY GOOD. BEAUFORT QB TYLER HALEY LOOKED REALLY GOOD THROWING THE FOOTBALL. THE EAGLE WR'S HAD SOME GREAT CATCHES IN THIS GAME ESPECIALLY TRE SMALLS. BEAUFORT'S BIGGEST WEAPON ON OFFENSE IN THIS GAME THOUGH I THOUGHT WAS THE RB JAMES DAGIN. DAGIN HAD SOME LONG RUNS FOR TD'S IN THIS GAME. HE WILL BE A BIG WEAPON FOR BEAUFORT THIS SEASON. ALSO BEAUFORT'S OL LOOKED REALLY GOOD ALSO. THE EAGLES OFFENSE WILL PUT UP A LOT OF POINTS THIS SEASON I THINK.

AS FOR THE EAGLES "D" THE STARTING UNIT PLAYED PRETTY GOOD FOR THE MOST PART. BEAUFORT'S LB'S AND SAFETIES LOOKED PRETTY GOOD. ALSO A FEW OF THE BEAUFORT KICKERS LOOKED PRETTY GOOD ON KICKING FIELDGOALS.

BEAUFORT'S BIGGEST MISTAKES IN THIS GAME WERE THE PENALTIES. BEAUFORT HAD REAL REFS FOR THIS SPRING GAME AND THEY CALLED A TON OF PENALTIES. I KNOW THAT BEAUFORT WILL FIX THESE MISTAKES BY THE TIME THAT THE SEASON STARTS IN AUGUST.

ALL IN ALL I DID THINK THAT BEAUFORT LOOKED PRETTY GOOD IN THIS SPRING GAME. IT WAS SO GREAT TO SEE SOME FOOTBALL!!!! I HOPE TO MAKE A FEW OF BEAUFORT'S 7 ON 7'S THIS SUMMER.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman is 5-6 after his 1st Season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
I have attended 567 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Return to Class 4A