*^Northwestern 14 @ South Pointe 49*^ POLL*^

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Who Wins This Game?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:57 pm

Northwestern Trojans
No votes
South Pointe Stallions
100%

Total votes : 5

*^Northwestern 14 @ South Pointe 49*^ POLL*^

Postby 5thqtr » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:57 pm

Should be a good one to watch! NW is FBS talented @ WR. SP has a couple guys with FBS offers playing CB.
This game though may very well just be decided on which teams “new starters” can come in and settle down 1st; in their 1st big game!
ImageGreat To Be A Stallion! Blessed To Live In Rock Hill!
5thqtr
All-American

Re: *^Northwestern 14 @ South Pointe 49*^ POLL*^

Postby 5thqtr » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:47 pm

We have some special talent at RB. I was very impressed with all 3. We can win w/all three of them - I swear I wouldn't type that if I didn't mean it.
The defense played well! NW will be fine once they figure out a few things! I just think the Stallions were too much tonight.
We have things we need to clean up; but overall I thought every unit did it's part pretty well. You have to grade on a bit of a curve this early in the season; plus playing a major rival!
#55 love the way you play man! Keep up the great work! That's the nasty that will get you the college offer you want. R. Aldridge really impressed me on the interior of the DL. We are solid up front on both sides It appears and have a pretty deep team. The next guy in the event a player is banged up a few plays or series is capable. If we don't get it this year; I see this team being serious next year! Not to say this years team can't do it; because I think they can! I think they will be right there and can play with anybody in 4A. Key will be to continue getting better and better each week! We can't be content with where we are now! Some of these teams could literally experiment up until region start so there is not film to study. They don't hurt your playoff seeding(non-region games); so why showcase to the reigning champion what you really have(is just ringing in my head for some reason)!
Go Stallions! Take care of any bumps or bruises! Get some rest and come back focused on Rock Hill!
I almost wish this game was tougher. Why? Because the team would really have that: "DK isn't coming out the locker room to save us moment"! But, I was very pleased with their demeanor tonight! Senior leaders and coaches; job well done!
Go Stallions!
ImageGreat To Be A Stallion! Blessed To Live In Rock Hill!
5thqtr
All-American

Return to Class 4A