WAYNE COUNTY 35 BEAUFORT 7 FINAL 9/7/18

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

WAYNE COUNTY 35 BEAUFORT 7 FINAL 9/7/18

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:13 pm

WAYNE COUNTY BEAT BEAUFORT 35-7 LAST NIGHT. WAYNE COUNTY DOMINATED THE 1ST HALF OF THIS GAME. IT WAS 35-7 AT THE HALF AND THE SCORE STAYED THE SAME. BEAUFORT'S DEFENSE PLAYED BETTER IN THE 2ND HALF. BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT WAYNE COUNTY HAS A REALLY GOOD TEAM. THE YELLOW JACKETS WILL PROBABLY BE THE BEST TEAM THAT BEAUFORT HAS FACED THIS YEAR. WAYNE COUNTY HAS SOME VERY BIG PLAYERS AND THEY ARE FAST. THE YELLOW JACKETS RB WAS HUGE AND JUST PLOWED THRU BEAUFORT'S DEFENSE. BEAUFORT'S DEFENSE COULD NOT STOP THE YELLOW JACKETS AT ALL IN THE 1ST HALF OF THE GAME. I WISH A SPEEDY RECOVERY TO WAYNE COUNTY'S STARTING QB WHO GOT INJURED IN THE 1ST QT AND DID NOT RETURN TO THE GAME. CONGRATS TO WAYNE COUNTY ON THIS WIN AND GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON.

OK AS FOR MY EAGLES. BEAUFORT NEEDS TO CUT BACK ON THEIR PENALTIES AND TURNOVERS. THAT REALLY HURT THEM IN THIS GAME. BEAUFORT LOOKED SCARED FOR SOME REASON I THOUGHT IN THE 1ST HALF OF THIS GAME. HOPEFULLY BEAUFORT WILL REBOUND AND HAVE A GREAT PRACTICE THIS WEEK AND UPSET VALDOSTA NEXT WEEK. PUT THIS LOSS BEHIND THEM AND MOVE FORWARD. I THINK THAT MY EAGLES STILL HAVE A VERY GOOD TEAM THIS YEAR.

BEAUFORT'S OL DIDN'T BLOCK AT ALL IN THE 1ST HALF OF THIS GAME. HOPEFULLY THE EAGLES YOUNG OL WILL CONTINUE TO GET BETTER AS THE SEASON GOES ALONG.

IT WAS GREAT TO SEE BEAUFORT BACKUP 9TH GRADER QB TYLER HALEY GET ACTION IN THE 2ND HALF OF THIS GAME. I JUST WISH THAT HE GOT TO THROW THE BALL A LITTLE MORE THEN HE DID. BEAUFORT WAS TOO CONSERVATIVE ON THEIR LAST DRIVE AND JUST RAN THE BALL. BUT IT WAS GREAT THAT HE GOT TO PLAY IN THE 2ND HALF OF THE GAME.

THIS GAME AGAINST FOOTBALL POWER WAYNE COUNTY WAS A GREAT LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR MY EAGLES FOOTBALL TEAM. I WOULD RATHER PLAY A REALLY GOOD TEAM LIKE WAYNE COUNTY AND LOSE THEN PLAY A TERRIBLE TEAM AND WIN SOMETHING LIKE 55-6. I THINK THIS GAME WILL HELP BEAUFORT GET TOUGHER AS A TEAM AND BUILD ON THIS AND BE PREPARED FOR THE REGION AND PLAYOFF SEASONS.

I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE THE HUGE CROWD AT THE GAME. THAT WAS THE BIGGEST CROWD ON BOTH SIDES THAT I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS. BEAUFORT HIGH SCHOOL MADE SOME GOOD MONEY LAST NIGHT. I HOPE TO SEE THE STADIUM PACKED LIKED THAT ALWAYS. IF I WAS BEAUFORT'S ATHLETIC DIRECTOR I WOULD SCHEDULE THESE GEORGIA TEAMS FOR MANY MORE YEARS. THOSE GEORGIA TEAMS REALLY KNOW HOW TO BRING A CROWD AND ALSO THEY BRING SOME HUGE BANDS.

WELL I AM SAD ABOUT THIS LOSS. BUT HEY BEAUFORT IS STILL HAVING A GREAT SEASON WITH A RECORD OF 3-1. I LOOK FOR MY EAGLES TO BOUNCE BACK AND HAVE A GREAT YEAR.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman is 3-5 in his 1st Season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
I have attended 564 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Re: WAYNE COUNTY 35 BEAUFORT 7 FINAL 9/7/18

Postby CITYSLICKER » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:27 pm

3-2 REAL SOON
612 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-54 YEARS

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Re: WAYNE COUNTY 35 BEAUFORT 7 FINAL 9/7/18

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:55 pm

CITYSLICKER wrote:3-2 REAL SOON

WE SHALL SEE CLOWN. OF COURSE OUR GAME WITH VALDOSTA GOT CANCELED BECAUSE OF THE HURRICANE. BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THAT OUR GAME WITH THEM WILL BE MADE UP ON THE 28TH. BOTH SCHOOLS HAD A BYE WEEK ON THAT DAY. SO IT LOOKS LIKE THAT IT WILL WORK OUT. NEXT UP IS ANOTHER BIG GAME AT BLYTHEWOOD THIS COMING FRIDAY. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I AM SO READY TO SEE SOME FOOTBALL!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman is 3-5 in his 1st Season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
I have attended 564 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Return to Class 4A