BEAUFORT AT VALDOSTA GA. POLL 9/28/18

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

WHO WILL WIN????

Poll ended at Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:33 pm

BEAUFORT
33%
VALDOSTA
67%

Total votes : 6

BEAUFORT AT VALDOSTA GA. POLL 9/28/18

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:33 pm

BEAUFORT IS COMING IN TO THIS GAME WITH A RECORD OF 3-2. THE EAGLES ARE AVG. 23 POINTS A GAME AND GIVING UP 23 POINTS A GAME. BEAUFORT IS COMING OFF A UGLY 42-6 LOSS TO BLYTHEWOOD. THE EAGLES HAVE A RECORD OF 1-1 IN AWAY GAMES SO FAR THIS SEASON. BEAUFORT'S 2 LOSSES WERE TO TEAMS THAT HAVE A COMBINED RECORD OF 9-1.

VALDOSTA IS COMING IN TO THIS GAME WITH A RECORD OF 2-3. THE WILDCATS ARE AVG. 31 POINTS A GAME AND GIVING UP 34 POINTS A GAME. VALDOSTA IS COMING OFF A UGLY 71-35 LOSS TO THEIR CROSSTOWN RIVAL LOWDNES. THE WILDCATS HAVE A RECORD OF 2-1 AT HOME SO FAR THIS SEASON. VALDOSTA'S 3 LOSSES WERE TO TEAMS WITH A COMBINED RECORD OF 13-3.

I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME WITH VALDOSTA. VALDOSTA HAS THE MOST WINS OF ANY HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL TEAM EVER AND VALDOSTA IS NICKNAMED TITLE TOWN. THIS IS THE FIRST EVER MEETING BETWEEN THE 2 SCHOOLS. DOODLES HAS VALDOSTA AS A 16 POINT FAVORITE OVER BEAUFORT.

KICKOFF FOR THIS GAME WILL BE THIS FRIDAY NIGHT SEPTEMBER 28TH IN VALDOSTA. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

WHAT IS EVERYONE'S THOUGHTS AND PREDICTIONS ON THIS GAME???? I WILL GIVE MINE LATER ON IN THE WEEK. ;) 8-) :mrgreen:.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES BEAT THOSE VALDOSTA WILDCATS!!!!
Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman is 3-5 in his 1st Season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
I have attended 564 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Re: BEAUFORT AT VALDOSTA GA. POLL 9/28/18

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:59 pm

THIS BIG GAME IS ONLY 2 NIGHTS AWAY. I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT IT. I REALLY HOPE THAT MY EAGLES CAN PLAY A LOT BETTER THIS WEEK. VALDOSTA WILL BE TOUGH BUT HOPEFULLY BEAUFORT CAN HANG WITH THEM.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS GAME????

I have attended 564 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby Penguin » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:15 am

Really? 2 people think Beaufort has a chance in this game? Got to be Mango Mussolini supporters. Alternative facts, eh? Beaufort has a better chance against the New England Cheaters.

Valdosta-77
Beaufort gets a pity 6 on the 4th stringers.
CAROLINA
7 Time National Champions
GO HEELS! DOOK SUXX!
Penguin
All-American

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:43 pm

Penguin wrote:Really? 2 people think Beaufort has a chance in this game? Got to be Mango Mussolini supporters. Alternative facts, eh? Beaufort has a better chance against the New England Cheaters.

Valdosta-77
Beaufort gets a pity 6 on the 4th stringers.

HA HA PENGUIN. I AM HOPING AND PRAYING THAT BEAUFORT PLAYS HARD IN THIS GAME AND KEEPS IT CLOSE. I KNOW IT WILL BE TOUGH. IF BEAUFORT CAN PLAY LIKE THEY DID IN THEIR FIRST 3 GAMES OF THE SEASON THEN OUR EAGLES WILL HAVE A CHANCE IN THIS GAME. IF BEAUFORT PLAYS LIKE THEY DID IN THESE LAST 2 GAMES THEN THEY WILL GET BLOWN OUT. I REALLY HOPE THAT THE SCORE YOU PREDICTED WILL NOT BE RIGHT. THAT WOULD BE A LONG WAY TO SEE A GAME LIKE THAT. ARE YOU STILL GOING TO THE GAME????

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:02 pm

THIS 1ST EVER MEETING BETWEEN BEAUFORT AND VALDOSTA IS TOMORROW NIGHT. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! THIS IS THE GAME THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR WHEN I FIRST SAW BEAUFORT'S FOOTBALL SCHEDULE THIS SEASON. VALDOSTA HAS THE MOST WINS ALL TIME OF ANY HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE WHOLE USA. I HAVE WATCHED PLENTY OF VIDEOS AND THE PROGRAMS ON ESPN OF VALDOSTA. I AM SO AMAZED AT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE WITH THEIR FOOTBALL PROGRAM THERE. I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE ATMOSPHERE THERE TOMORROW NIGHT.

I KNOW THAT HARDLY ANYONE IS GIVING BEAUFORT A CHANCE IN THIS GAME AND I DON'T BLAME THEM. VALDOSTA IS ONLY 2-3 THIS SEASON BUT THEY HAVE PLAYED A VERY TOUGH SCHEDULE. BEAUFORT IS 3-2 AND HAVE ALSO PLAYED A PRETTY TOUGH SCHEDULE SO FAR. THE EAGLES WILL HAVE TO PLAY A PERFECT GAME WITH NO TURNOVERS AND PENALTIES TO HAVE A CHANCE.

VALDOSTA HAS A REALLY GOOD OFFENSE AND A SO-SO DEFENSE. THE WILDCATS HAD OVER 600 TOTAL YARDS LAST WEEK IN A 71-35 LOSS TO LOWDNES. BUT THE VALDOSTA DEFENSE GAVE UP OVER 700 YARDS ALSO WITH ALMOST 500 YARDS RUSHING. :shock:

LIKE I SAID IN ORDER FOR BEAUFORT TO WIN THIS GAME THE EAGLES WILL HAVE TO HAVE NO TURNOVERS OR PENALTIES. I THINK IF BEAUFORT'S OL CAN BLOCK BETTER THIS WEEK THEN THE EAGLES SHOULD BE ABLE TO RUN THE BALL AGAINST THE WILDCATS DEFENSE. I LOOK FOR BEAUFORT RB JAMES DAGIN TO HAVE A GREAT GAME THIS WEEK. BUT IN ORDER TO RUN THE BALL BEAUFORT QB JEFFREY SMYTH MUST HAVE A GOOD GAME THROWING THE FOOTBALL AND NOT TO THROW ANY INTERCEPTIONS. I LOOK FOR SMYTH TO HAVE A GOOD GAME RUNNING THE BALL ALSO. I WOULD ALSO LET BACKUP QB TYLER HALEY TO PLAY IN A FEW SERIES EARLY.

I REALLY HOPE THAT MY EAGLES CAN PLAY A LOT BETTER THEN THEY DID LAST WEEK AGAINST BLYTHEWOOD. I ALSO HOPE THAT BEAUFORT DON'T LET THE ATMOSPERE OF PLAYING IN A LARGE STADIUM THAT SEATS OVER 13000 PEOPLE AND THE HUGE CROWD INTIMIDATE THEM.

WELL I HOPE THAT AFTER MY 4 HOUR TRIP TO VALDOSTA AND THEN THE 4 HOUR TRIP BACK HOME WILL BE A HAPPY ONE. I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS GAME!!!! COME ON EAGLES PLEASE PLAY THE GAME OF YOUR LIFE!!!!

I KNOW THAT Y'ALL WILL THINK THAT I AM CRAZY ABOUT MY PREDICTION. HA HA. :o. BUT I SMELL AN UPSET BREWING.

UMM...…………… I WILL SAY...……………….

BEAUFORT 31 :mrgreen:
VALDOSTA 30

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby Penguin » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:55 am

I will be there to see the massacre. :shock:
CAROLINA
7 Time National Champions
GO HEELS! DOOK SUXX!
Penguin
All-American

Return to Class 4A