Final Hartsville defeats Marlboro county

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Final Hartsville defeats Marlboro county

Postby Justin54 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:10 pm

39/7 these foxes are getting better the defense is nasty
Justin54
Freshman

Re: Final Hartsville defeats Marlboro county

Postby wildcatnation843 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:05 pm

Great game played by the Hartsville Red Foxes tonight at McAlpine stadium! The defense forced Blair into some turnovers and he just couldn't get going the way he usually does. Blair needs to find another receiver besides going to #17 all the time and the throws were way off, usually over throws but the throws that were underthrown were picked off. Evans & Bishop both played well on offense along with #15 but good job in Bennetsville. If the Red Fox passing game continues to get better I could see another run at Willy B's in December but Myrtle Beach and a few others will have something to say about that.
wildcatnation843
Varsity

Re: Final Hartsville defeats Marlboro county

Postby Justin54 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:17 am

I totally agree November 2 will tell us allot we play Myrtle beach in kellytown that will be a measuring stick I like how our defensive line gets after it pressures the qb and shuts the run down win or lose I think we gonna have to play the beach twice this year I'm also impressed with tiyon Evans arm from rb to qb that kid is a playmaker I think bishop doesn't get enough credit that kid gets the tough dirty yards this Hartsville team if they continue to improve will be hard to beat our defense this year is definitely better than last year that has me excited
Justin54
Freshman

Return to Class 4A