Beaufort

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Beaufort

by UnderneathTheLights » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:10 am

Any favorites for this job? Small region....chances of making the playoffs every year are fairly high. Beaufort isn't a bad place to live....
UnderneathTheLights
JV

Re: Beaufort

by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:30 pm

UnderneathTheLights wrote:Any favorites for this job? Small region....chances of making the playoffs every year are fairly high. Beaufort isn't a bad place to live....

HEY UNDERNEATHTHELIGHTS. I HAVEN'T HEARD ANY FAVORITES FOR THE BEAUFORT HIGH JOB AS OF YET. BUT I HAVE HEARD THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE HAS ALREADY APPLIED FOR THIS JOB AND THAT INCLUDES AT LEAST 1 OF BEAUFORT'S ASSISTANT COACHES.

I AGREE THAT BEAUFORT IS A NICE PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK. PLUS I HEARD THAT BEAUFORT PAYS THEIR HEAD FOOTBALL COACH PRETTY GOOD MONEY. BEAUFORT WAS RECENTLY VOTED ONE OF THE PRETTIEST PLACES TO LIVE IN SC. I HAVE TO AGREE. :mrgreen: ;). SO THIS IS A VERY ATTRACTIVE JOB. BEAUFORT'S FOOTBALL TEAM SHOULD BE PRETTY GOOD THIS UPCOMING SEASON AS WELL EXPECIALLY ON THE OFFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL.

I WAS SO SAD WHEN I HEARD THAT COACH HOLLOMAN WAS STEPPING DOWN AS BEAUFORT'S COACH AND TAKING THE JOB AT SOUTH POINTE. YES I AM DISSAPOINTED BUT I CAN'T BLAME COACH HOLLOMAN FOR WANTING TO COACH AT HIS ALMA MATER. BUT I REALLY HOPE THAT BEAUFORT CAN HIRE A GREAT COACH WHO WILL STAY HERE AWHILE.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman is 5-6 after his 1st Season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
I have attended 567 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Re: Beaufort

by UnderneathTheLights » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:30 pm

Anything yet? I'd imagine they should be getting close to starting interviews if they haven't already.
UnderneathTheLights
JV

Return to Class 4A