Beaufort

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Beaufort

Postby UnderneathTheLights » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:10 am

Any favorites for this job? Small region....chances of making the playoffs every year are fairly high. Beaufort isn't a bad place to live....
UnderneathTheLights
JV

Re: Beaufort

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:30 pm

UnderneathTheLights wrote:Any favorites for this job? Small region....chances of making the playoffs every year are fairly high. Beaufort isn't a bad place to live....

HEY UNDERNEATHTHELIGHTS. I HAVEN'T HEARD ANY FAVORITES FOR THE BEAUFORT HIGH JOB AS OF YET. BUT I HAVE HEARD THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE HAS ALREADY APPLIED FOR THIS JOB AND THAT INCLUDES AT LEAST 1 OF BEAUFORT'S ASSISTANT COACHES.

I AGREE THAT BEAUFORT IS A NICE PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK. PLUS I HEARD THAT BEAUFORT PAYS THEIR HEAD FOOTBALL COACH PRETTY GOOD MONEY. BEAUFORT WAS RECENTLY VOTED ONE OF THE PRETTIEST PLACES TO LIVE IN SC. I HAVE TO AGREE. :mrgreen: ;). SO THIS IS A VERY ATTRACTIVE JOB. BEAUFORT'S FOOTBALL TEAM SHOULD BE PRETTY GOOD THIS UPCOMING SEASON AS WELL EXPECIALLY ON THE OFFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL.

I WAS SO SAD WHEN I HEARD THAT COACH HOLLOMAN WAS STEPPING DOWN AS BEAUFORT'S COACH AND TAKING THE JOB AT SOUTH POINTE. YES I AM DISSAPOINTED BUT I CAN'T BLAME COACH HOLLOMAN FOR WANTING TO COACH AT HIS ALMA MATER. BUT I REALLY HOPE THAT BEAUFORT CAN HIRE A GREAT COACH WHO WILL STAY HERE AWHILE.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman is 5-6 after his 1st Season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
I have attended 567 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby UnderneathTheLights » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:30 pm

Anything yet? I'd imagine they should be getting close to starting interviews if they haven't already.
UnderneathTheLights
JV

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:19 pm

UnderneathTheLights wrote:Anything yet? I'd imagine they should be getting close to starting interviews if they haven't already.

HEY UNDERNEATHTHELIGHTS. I HAVE HEARD THAT BEAUFORT HAD A TON OF PEOPLE APPLY FOR THE HEAD FOOTBALL JOB. THEY STARTED INTERVIEWING SOME CANDIDATES LAST WEEK. THAT IS ALL I KNOW. IF ANYONE ELSE HAS ANY MORE INFO PLEASE POST. I AM SO ANXIOUS TO SEE WHO MY EAGLES HIRE. I REALLY HOPE THAT WE GET A GOOD COACH.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
I have attended 567 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby Clemson81 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:06 am

Here are the names I've heard at interviewed Beaufort: Dan Pippen, Miles Aldridge,Tommy Adams, Nick Pelham, Patrick Lybrand, and Rob D'Amato
Clemson81
Freshman

Postby UnderneathTheLights » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:24 am

D'Amato and Lyles have that Whale Branch connection. Could see that happening.
UnderneathTheLights
JV

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:56 pm

Clemson81 wrote:Here are the names I've heard at interviewed Beaufort: Dan Pippen, Miles Aldridge,Tommy Adams, Nick Pelham, Patrick Lybrand, and Rob D'Amato

THANKS CLEMSON81. I HAD HEARD THAT A FEW OF THOSE DID APPLY FOR THE BEAUFORT JOB. I AM SO ANXIOUS TO SEE WHO BEAUFORT HIRES. A FEW OF THOSE COACHES ARE PRETTY GOOD COACHES. I HOPE THAT THEY HIRE A COACH SOON SO THAT HE CAN GET THINGS TOGETHER IN TIME FOR THE SPRING PRACTICES.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:58 pm

UnderneathTheLights wrote:D'Amato and Lyles have that Whale Branch connection. Could see that happening.

YES BEAUFORT ATHLETIC DIRECTOR LINC LYLES AND D'AMATO BOTH COACHED AT WHALE BRANCH HIGH SCHOOL.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby Beanie » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:53 pm

Let’s be real. This job, based on location and quality of life is going to drew interest from all over the Carolinas. Feel like there isn’t going to be an obvious candidate. Expect this one to come out of nowhere.
Beanie
Freshman

Return to Class 4A