Shrine Bowl Poster Pics here

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Shrine Bowl Poster Pics here

Postby Yankee/Rebel » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:09 pm

I would like to recognize the organizer of this Epic Event. 1Cannon, Decav and Newcatntown. I would like to thank you guys for hosting one of the biggest poster get together in the history of Palmettofootballtalk. I have to say...... Gaffney fans know how to PARTY!!!!! Thank you Omar for the Great food. :mrgreen:

Sorry it took so long to post the pics. You see …….. some perks come with my job so……. my wife and I get some free hotel stays……..That’s all I’m saying about that. :P :P :P

Man what an awesome time we had at the Shrine Bowl Sat. I met some awesome people. 1Cannon you know how to throw a party! :mrgreen:

I want to thank Jim for the Gator Plate that was awesome bro. :D Goop! Had me laughing the whole time…….What a NUT!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

It was good to put some face with the crazy stuff I read on this board all the time. Briano Da Rhino nice to meet you. :D

NewCatntown, I plan on hooking up with you the next time I’m working in Bluffton. 8-)

Mike79 what can I say……You are always the life of the party!!!! ;) 8-)

Always good to see Chief Shooting Bull, Byrnes#1 and Hughes . :D

I also met some players that played on the State Champ Goose Creek Gator team. :mrgreen:

I met a few kids on the Up and coming Gaffney squads. Man!!!! You guys grow them BIG in Gtown. :o 8-)

And high light of the Day…….. Coach Chris Miller comes up through crowd and stops to take a pic with me and Byrnes#1 :mrgreen: Oh and Thanks Dad! For taking the Pics! :mrgreen:

Yankee/Rebel
All-American

Re: Shrine Bowl Poster Pics here

Postby BYRNES#1 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Great pics, who is the Gaffney guy in that top pic on the far left end? I didnt get to meet him.
That was pretty cool when Coach Miller busted up asking to have his pic took with me. LMBO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby The Blue Ghost » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:37 pm

Look's like it was a blast! I have been reading this board for a long time but maybe I should start posting more so I can be a part of this elite group.
The Blue Ghost
Freshman

Postby Yankee/Rebel » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:00 pm

BYRNES#1 wrote:Great pics, who is the Gaffney guy in that top pic on the far left end? I didnt get to meet him.
That was pretty cool when Coach Miller busted up asking to have his pic took with me. LMBO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't Know who that person is Bro, but it looks like Goop is keeping him from pulling a blade and slitting my throat. :shock: Good save Goop! I owe you one. :o ;) :lol: :mrgreen: I kid I kid!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Last edited by Yankee/Rebel on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yankee/Rebel
All-American

Postby newcatntown » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:01 pm

BYRNES#1 wrote:Great pics, who is the Gaffney guy in that top pic on the far left end? I didnt get to meet him.

B#1, I believe that boy is a future Gaffney o-linemen! :o that was cool that Coach Miller stopped by for a photo opt!!! :lol: 8-)
Maybe this year is the year of the CAT...either Bobcat or Bearcat!!!!!!
newcatntown
All-American

Postby goopinggator » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Yankee/Rebel wrote:

I don't Know who that person is Bro, but it looks like Goop is keeping him from pulling a blade and slitting my throat. :shock: Good save Goop! I owe you one. :o ;) :lol: :mrgreen: I kid I kid!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

You dont know how close you are to the truth Y/R :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is one of the 2 Gaffney teenagers that I said about God wants him to love everyone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I trying to get him to stand next to some of you Rebel Boys and I thought he was gonna have a Heart Attack !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OFTEN IMULATED....NEVER DUPLICATED.....ALWAYS CONSTIPATED......THE GREAT DEBATER......SLICKER'S #1 TATER......THE ONE THE ONLY.....THE GOOPINGGATOR !!!!!!!!
goopinggator
All-American

Postby Yankee/Rebel » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:20 pm

goopinggator wrote:
Yankee/Rebel wrote:

You dont know how close you are to the truth Y/R :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is one of the 2 Gaffney teenagers that I said about God wants him to love everyone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I trying to get him to stand next to some of you Rebel Boys and I thought he was gonna have a Heart Attack !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OH I see it now, He's not just saying no.......BUT H&&&&@&$^%@&$@^$@# I'm not standing next that @*$^@%^$@^ Rebel!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yankee/Rebel
All-American

Postby BYRNES#1 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:27 pm

newcatntown wrote:

B#1, I believe that boy is a future Gaffney o-linemen! :o that was cool that Coach Miller stopped by for a photo opt!!! :lol: 8-)

I hope you right about him being a future O-linemen for the injuns, the way he was sucking on that cig he will be sucking wind going up against that strike force D-line :D
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby newcatntown » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:28 pm

You have gotta love the Rebel/Injun rivalry!!! :mrgreen:
Maybe this year is the year of the CAT...either Bobcat or Bearcat!!!!!!
newcatntown
All-American

Postby DeCavelier » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Briano will have to confirm this one way or the other but I do believe that kid on the left is T Williams. He posted some last year but hasn't been posting much this season.

And you guys are correct about their feelings about the Rebs. After I posed for the pic with Coach Miller Briano quipped that the taste in the back of my throat was me throwing up a little after standing so close to Byrnes's head coach. Now he didn't say it with any malice and even clarified that he was only joking but those guys are young and I was the same when I was their age. Just full of piss and vinegar when it comes to any other HS team but my own.

But I took the liberty of lecturing just a bit about how, as he gets older, his scope will probably widen a bit and begin to encompass not only Gaffney football but indeed SC football. It was a cool thing to have those younger guys see us adults actually acting like we should and see us modeling good sportsmanship and fandom.

Now as far as my pic with Chris Miller goes, i dont see it posted so apparently the shot was unsuccessful which I will just chalk up to divine intervention. Either YR's dad didn't pull it off or YR is just saving it to black mail me one day.
“Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine.”- Elvis Presley
DeCavelier
All-American

Next

Return to Class 4A