Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 32 guests

Feeling Very Down for the Gators....

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Feeling Very Down for the Gators....

Postby GOBIGGREEN » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:30 pm

I really can not believe that their run is over. I can not imagine what their players are going through at this moment. It really is just a very sad day in The Creek. I guess the gloomy weather predicted for tomorrow will just fit right in with the mood around town. Well that is with the exception of the Stratford Knights whose journey continues. It is just frustrating that these young men will now look back on this time in their lives with disappointment instead of excitement at would have very likely been an undefeated season. Really feeling for the Gator players, fans, coaches and the entire Gator nation. Congrats on an outstanding run....
The Summerville Greenwave
Home of Coach John McKissick
Winningest Football Coach in History
615 wins and counting....
GOBIGGREEN
All-American

Re: Feeling Very Down for the Gators....

Postby GatorgradSwampfoxDad » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Even though I am a Swampfox father, as member of Gator nation, your words are much appreciated. I am sure the Coaches, team, family and the rest of the Gators would be appreciative of all the support they are receiving. You and everyone else here showing the Gators your support have my utmost respect!
GatorgradSwampfoxDad
JV

Return to Class 4A