Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

Bluffton Fans why cant we just:

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Bluffton Fans why cant we just:

Postby bobcats73 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:01 am

Face the facts ,we should and could have beaten goose creek. But due to us not being able to hold on to the football. Not because they went to court and cried, but because you cant practice not fumbling,it happens ,and friday was an excellent example of this.I have nothing to be mad about our CATS they owned them on the field ,but,the score does not show it.And look Bluffton guys ,the posters for the gators really had nothing to do with any of this so why do we act like it does,two weeks ago when i joined,it was all smack talk thread,and tailgate party,now it you cheat and you dont have a clue????what happened here folks...

VENOM that will asurdly return if anything were to happen to any team to include us.Were mistakes made? YES Did they do it on purpose? NO, it happened when they were scanning eligibilities the basket ball from what ive seen on tv.But this did not make us lose,nor does the constant jabbing of there fans and posters make the score from friday dissapear either.

And it was the perfect time to play them, there heads in a fog, missing there star running back,a banged up #1,and they were on thier heels all night. But ,its over and i for one watching some of our posters rant that we were not prepaired , or practiced enough,or that we were in an emotional funk with the conway /gc who were we playing deal is assanine.defactor we lost ,grimreaper,the same ,why drag Bluffton in the mud now. ITS OVER let it go.Being hardcore fans dont mean we need to act out .

Stop posting that trash your making the team and the school look bad.I have set back and watched enough,and if this is what this board is about then i guess this will be my last post and i will just go back to reading . Cause even though my real name is not up there ,i still am a representitive of our school,as some have forgotten.And if the Gators cry,whine,lawyer up,and call the president,dont make a hill of beans to Bobcats football anymore.Well at least till monday if they rule us back in ,which in that case will not be the same to me cause we lost ,but i will be happy for the Catz playing again.And to all the Gator posters good game ,we just didnt have a good night holding on to the ball and you got away with that one :o
bobcats73
Freshman

Re: Bluffton Fans why cant we just:

Postby GrimmReaper » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:06 am

OK, I agree with most of your post. But I for one would like for you to show or tell me where I was dragging Bluffton through the mud. Is it because of my avatar or location? Because I place Bluffton, Bobcat's, Cat's, BLHS in my post? Well, I'm sorry but you're just gonna have to get over that! ;)

Posting about the game itself, the Goose Creek situation in general, the SCHSL, and rule infractions are all different topics on this forum. But in this instance, all of them as well as 3 school's are all involved at the same time. All post are subject to opinion or interpretation as to whether it offends, belittles or initiates berating. Do they contain the facts or they full of erroneous information. Are they cross posting.

I'm sure you have read my thread about the game. I simply said, not going into the why they won or why we lost about the game.

Anything I've posted on here about GC's game decision came straight from the court house (reporter's tweet's) itself. Some of it the GC posters agree to, the rest don't. And it's the same on their side. In regards to my opinion, I post exactly what I think, as does everyone else on here, including yourself. :o

I have met some of the poster's on here, most of us are friends or friends of friends. The rest are friends we yet to meet. Sure we throw mud, sling some other stuff as too, and from time to time (depending on feelings & attitude) someone does take offense to it, hell we all have. If anyone says they haven't, they're lying. But, we usally get back in return, sometimes many times over (from their friends) but we go on. :)

Not sure if you know this, but up until the DQ, poster's from Goose Creek, Bluffton, Berkeley, and other area's around the state, had planned a large meet & greet tailgating party before the game. I really think that most of us on here are probably more upset about that than anything else, I know I was. I mean hell, we had one mean azzzz menu going! Burgers, dawgs, oysters, rice & gumbo just to start.

No disrespect intended. :D

If anyone on here reading this post disagrees with the content of this message, please let me know. (As I am sure you will)

SLICKER will probably be first! :twisted:
Last edited by GrimmReaper on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Any Friday night, anything can and will happen! GO BOBCAT'S!
GrimmReaper
Varsity

Postby dumpyt » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:04 pm

I'm PO'd that I missed the brownies! :cry:
KILLER CUPCAKE
dumpyt
Varsity

Postby bobcats73 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:26 pm

i for one would have loved to get some oysters to warm up the night with.
dont forget our 2 new change.org petition against the schsl and the gators.And i have to say this is disappionting.We lost the GAME,now this is the finishing touch on our Bobcats rep. we didnt lose over any players having been penalized,but cause we couldnt hang on to the ball,dang im going to have to hide my face at work now cause i said we lost we were not that type of team to cry about it,turns out we are afterall. :(

well time for me to go back to pulling for the tide for a while this is an embarassment,the boys on the base gonna ride me like a donkey .All over a high school football game, and the fact i stand up for our team as well as many others on here.And to wrongs dont make a right and this is not the direction i thought we would take on this. :cry:
bobcats73
Freshman

Postby CITYSLICKER » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:29 pm

THEY WOULD HAVE GONE GOOD, WITH YOUR HOMEMADE WHITE LIGHTENING.
Attachments
MOOON SHINER.jpg
MOOON SHINER.jpg (4.03 KiB) Viewed 1113 times
556 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING- 50 YEARS
RIDING THE CRUZE TRAIN
http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Postby dumpyt » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:17 pm

Brownies with vanilla ice cream on top and then a little bit of corn squeezens dribbled on top then set on fire. Baked Alaska southern style!
KILLER CUPCAKE
dumpyt
Varsity

Postby CITYSLICKER » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:18 pm

AMEN COUNTRY BOY
556 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING- 50 YEARS
RIDING THE CRUZE TRAIN
http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Postby dumpyt » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:24 pm

I just don't remember posing for that picture. Yeeee Haw
KILLER CUPCAKE
dumpyt
Varsity

Postby DeCavelier » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:46 pm

I agree with Grimm. I have been blown away by how stoic and classy the Bluffton fans have been.

Other fan bases on this board in their shoes would be inconsolable and ready to burn down the entire forum.

I swear when I woke up Saturday morning and logged onto the board that you almost could not even tell by reading Bluffton fan's responses to the game that anything had even happened the week before.

The Bobcats team commanded respect on the field Friday night and the fans commanded it on the board following their disappointing loss.

I can see this team in a few years becoming the Byrnes of the low country. There are interesting parallels...

They came into 4A getting no respect and being told they're in the big boy league now yet they prove a lot of the critics wrong and show they're ready to play and could have beaten the #11 team in the country last night except for all the turnovers.

If Bluffton is able to build on this year then they are gonna be a force and will be right there with Goose Creek. It will be interesting to see how the dynamics play out on the board between Bobcat fans and the other fans if Bluffton keeps getting better. Byrnes fans claim they're hated because they win so much. Byrnes haters claim that it's the fans who give the team a bad name.

With this core of Bluffton fans that we have on the board right now I'd say we have a good control to experiment with this hypothesis because these seem like a great bunch of guys with a lot of class and a healthy dose of trash talking thrown in. Hopefully I'll be able to watch and see who draws first blood so to speak, those jealous souls or some irrepressible johnny-come-lately Bluffton fans who are sure to join the crowd next season.

Good luck Bluffton fans! I'd say you have just had your finest hour!
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby newcatntown » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:57 pm

Thank you for ur reply Mr. Hemingway!!! :mrgreen: I for one wish that this crap never even started! :x Threw everyone involved off kilter and cost schools and others some $$$$$$$ and that is why i didnt post on the matter. I believe you are correct DeCav about our team becoming a Powerhouse south of Cola!!! :D :D :D As long as Cribb is here...we will win some games!!! ;)
MAYBE NEXT YEAR.... IS THE YEAR OF THE CAT!!!!!!!!!
newcatntown
All-American

Next

Return to Class 4A