SLICKS SUNDAY MORNING SERMON

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

SLICKS SUNDAY MORNING SERMON

Postby CITYSLICKER » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:06 am

WELL THE CREEK ARE THE LAST ONES STANDING. I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN MONDAY, BUT GOOSE CREEK/NORTHWESTERN SHOULD BE. WE ALL HAVE GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE SCHSL THING. WE ALL HAVE POSTED MANY THINGS IN THIS DISAGREEMENT. SO I HOPE IT ENDS MONDAY AND WE ALL CAN GET BACK TO JAWING ABOUT FOOTBALL, WHATS LEFT.

I CAN BELIEVE LITTLE CROSS IS PLAYING FOR THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP FRIDAY AND TIMBERLAND IN A REBUILDING YEAR IS STILL IN PLAYING THE DILLON WILDCATS AT HOME. I GUESS I SHOULD BE HAPPY, THE STAGS GOT BY TIMBERLAND AND HOPE FOR BETTER RESULTS IN 2013 WITH 40 SENIORS.

TO SOME OF THE POSTERS THAT ARE NOT HAPPY FOR SOME THINGS I POST. THIS IS PLACE OF FREE SPEECH AND IDEAS AND I POSTED MY OPINION , WHEN WE CANT POST OUR THOUGHTS AT ANYTIME, WHETHER YOU DISAGREE OR NOT HERE. WE ARE IN A SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS, ESPECIALLY ON THE INTERNET.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND HOPE YOU ALL HAVE NICE HOLIDAYS AND WIN THE GAMES.
565 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING- 50 YEARS
"Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art." - Eleanor Roosevelt, diplomat

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Return to Class 4A