Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CITYSLICKER, Cowboys33, Google [Bot], viking84 and 25 guests

Hey Bobcats

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Hey Bobcats

Postby GATORFAN#001 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Didnt yall play on thursday last at SF? If so , you had friday,sat,sun,mon,tues,wed....not enuff time to prep ? Cmon Really?
38 game win streak and 60-7 since 2009 not to shabby.
GATORFAN#001
All-American

Re: Hey Bobcats

Postby DaleLewis » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:22 pm

prepping and knowing who to prep for are two different things...didn't I read where your beloved coach was watching film and already prepping for Northwestern?

Tell him to send his notes to Bluffton....
DaleLewis
All-American

Postby FootballFan4343 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:30 pm

GATORFAN#001 wrote:Didnt yall play on thursday last at SF? If so , you had friday,sat,sun,mon,tues,wed....not enuff time to prep ? Cmon Really?

I think the argument Bluffton fans are making is that they also received an unfair shake. If you are a GC fan, you should respect that. Unless you have played football in TODAY's world, you don't realize how much planning goes into each game, especially one of this magnitude. Bluffton had to prepare for two totally different teams. Yes, Conway wasn't very good, but they are a much different team with Moody at the helm and coach Jordan said he would have played against Bluffton. The Bobcats feel they were slighted and I totally agree with that statement. Northwestern now faces the same thing again. They must prepare for both Bluffton and Goose Creek. Even if they find out GC or Bluffton today, that could change later in the week AND they lost the entire weekend which is when most coaches install gameplans. This whole thing is a mess and Coach Reedy needs to give it up today if it doesn't turn out for GC.
FootballFan4343
JV

Postby Cowboys33 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:45 pm

DaleLewis wrote:prepping and knowing who to prep for are two different things...didn't I read where your beloved coach was watching film and already prepping for Northwestern?

Tell him to send his notes to Bluffton....

Sure,if they plan on playing NW in 2013 :)
Cowboys33
All-American

Postby DaleLewis » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:57 pm

want to put a steak on it?
DaleLewis
All-American

Postby derwoodff64 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:01 pm

GATORFAN#001 wrote:Didnt yall play on thursday last at SF? If so , you had friday,sat,sun,mon,tues,wed....not enuff time to prep ? Cmon Really?

Friday no.....GC and Conway still hadn't played, I know I know but work with me!! So 5 days maybe 4 and a half. Then the bomb shell falls on GC and you have too stop mid stride and go with another game plan. Not that Conway should be be difficult but it's the small stuff that will kill ya. Example turnovers Friday night!! Yes GC forced them but was very uncharacteristic of the Cats. So I do believe the emotions of playing at home till 12-1 o'clock on Friday to playing an away game against a 4A giant played heavily in the minds of these 16-18 yo kids!!! Then you have to get in the mindset on a bus ride to to one of the perineal favorites in the state and also #11 in the nation to try and at least make a game of it!! Now on the other side the GC kids had three days of Hell not knowing what was going on and their emotions were all over the place!! I personally think it all evened out and a hell of a game was played Friday night!!! No excuses!! Now all any of us can do is be held hostage again till the final hammer is thrown for either of these two teams!! I just hope emotions don't go to far and it's over today!!!! Please remember this is my opinion!!!!
My opinion is mine... Everyone goes home be safe play hard!!!
derwoodff64
Varsity

Return to Class 4A