Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mrfootball4life and 19 guests

I SUPPORT TOM KNOTTS TO SPARTAN HIGH....

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

I SUPPORT TOM KNOTTS TO SPARTAN HIGH....

Postby SPARTANVILLE VI » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:41 pm

Tom Knotts has my vote.

We need a fast- paced offense that can put the points up. Ya'll Knotts is our guy. I say bring him in, pay him a ridiculous salary, and oh yeah, bring Steve Davis Jr. with him. We have to make a big change, and we'd be better off with a coach thats from out of state and really gets our expectations, Knotts knows what its like to coach against a motivated Spartanburg squad, having beaten our defending State Champions in 2002, we have to bring back the expectations of our glory years!

I'm ready for Spartanburg football, real Spartanburg football...it'd be a start.
“I’ve got a ring on my finger right here, 2001 state champions, and I wore that with pride. I put it on my dresser when I left. I want to bring that back.”- SHS HC Chris Miller

"Momentum is only a play away"- Doc Davis
SPARTANVILLE VI
All-American

Re: I SUPPORT TOM KNOTTS TO SPARTAN HIGH....

Postby trojangrad78 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:42 pm

We don't mind you winning every game you play, every year.....until you play NW :lol:
trojangrad78
Varsity

Postby ISupportFreddieBrown » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:50 pm

So you think Knox is coming to SHS to be the OC?

Just like I told you last year Freddie is Spartanburg High School coach.
ISupportFreddieBrown
Freshman

Postby oldindian » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:19 pm

I just wish that Spartanburg would quit taking up playoff spots and let other teams in that could make a better showing.
oldindian
Freshman

Postby Buffalo_Soldier » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:20 pm

ISupportFreddieBrown wrote:So you think Knox is coming to SHS to be the OC?

Just like I told you last year Freddie is Spartanburg High School coach.

your posts are ridiculous, you have to be kidding when you defend freddie brown, spartanburg loses every week
Buffalo_Soldier
Freshman

Postby Viking1 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:24 pm

"We Big Time"
1st&Goal wrote:Nappit?? Isnt that a Spartanburg Hair style?? Oh wait..Thats Nappy. My bad. :lol: :lol:
Viking1
All-American

Postby SPARTANVILLE VI » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:50 pm

ISFB, you told us we'd be winning this time last year... we won less games.
“I’ve got a ring on my finger right here, 2001 state champions, and I wore that with pride. I put it on my dresser when I left. I want to bring that back.”- SHS HC Chris Miller

SPARTANVILLE VI
All-American

Postby SPARTANVILLE VI » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:54 pm

trojangrad78 wrote:We don't mind you winning every game you play, every year.....until you play NW :lol:

Not only do we not play Spartanburg football, but we don't play Northwestern, that alone makes me want a new staff... the two rivals on our non- Region schedule, Northwestern and Sumter, we get rid of them.

Its never been about our program, if it was, we'd have played our rivals. Its not about the fans, who cares to see Laurens High? I watched Summerville... :lol:

SPARTANVILLE VI
All-American

Postby Roy43 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:20 pm

Yes, do take Knotts, we have had a tough time against him at DF. He apparetnly has his recruiting thing in gear too. As for pay, he now makes around $106,000, same as Irmo Coach..I think this is highest AD/Coach pay in the STATE, but our Dist 5, never misses the oportunity to spend my tax dollar, the higher the budget, the more the school board members love it! Three new artificial turf fields this year alone. Would be hard for a Coach to leave this school District with the Santa Claus liberals now on the school board, and yet another rubber stamp member got elected, so it is bullet proof liberal now. Could your district pay that much, get you all artificial turf fields and anything else you want?

Scott Earley from Lexington would probably move after this disastrous season. Dont know what happened with them!
Roy43
Varsity

Postby WarPaint74 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Roy43 wrote:Could your district pay that much, get you all artificial turf fields and anything else you want?

Where would they put artificial turf? They don't have a stadium. :D
WarPaint74
All-American

Next

Return to Class 4A