Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CITYSLICKER, Google Adsense [Bot], notabyrnesfan, SF Band dad, Sparkle City Swag and 25 guests

BYRNES TITLES

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

BYRNES TITLES

Postby seminoleindian » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:48 pm

16 or 17 it does not matter! Gaffney has won all of its titles in the biggest Div. in the state at the time!
Take away all the D2 and 3A wins from Byrnes and how many do they have????
BAM!!! NEXT!
seminoleindian
Varsity

Re: BYRNES TITLES

Postby likeitRnot » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:28 am

seminoleindian wrote:16 or 17 it does not matter! Gaffney has won all of its titles in the biggest Div. in the state at the time!
BAM!!! NEXT!

Well dont forget to mention the state game we played against your best team EVER.... you see no matter how you Gaff. fans look at it thats the one that will hurt forever!
likeitRnot
All-American

Postby WarPaint74 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:58 am

likeitRnot wrote:
seminoleindian wrote:16 or 17 it does not matter! Gaffney has won all of its titles in the biggest Div. in the state at the time!
BAM!!! NEXT!

Well dont forget to mention the state game we played against your best team EVER.... you see no matter how you Gaff. fans look at it thats the one that will hurt forever!

In the words of that great poet David Allen Coe: "It'll only hurt for a little while".

Now listen to: The Gaffney View
WarPaint74
All-American

Postby seminoleindian » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:15 pm

FEELS GOOD NOW FOR YOU ALL BUTTS TO SIT AT HOME LAST SATURIDAY WHILE WE BROUGHT HOME # 17 :!: HOPE YALL DIDN'T BUY UP ALL THE GODDIES WHILE YALL WAS CHRISTMAS SHOPING! BAHAHAHA
seminoleindian
Varsity

Postby seminoleindian » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:15 pm

STILL WAITING ON AN ANSWER!BAHAHAHAHA :lol: ROFLMBO
seminoleindian
Varsity

Postby John64 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Like I said you can define champions in many ways. Byrnes went further than any team that drug test. Does your team drug test? Why not? There may be a reason. Maybe youre afraid of what you might find? We lost people due to drug testing. What would your school lose. I'm glad it's here no matter how many state titles it cost us. If you think you can drug test and compete then man up or shut up Seminole.
John64
All-American

Postby Cherokeefan » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:12 pm

John64 wrote:Like I said you can define champions in many ways. Byrnes went further than any team that drug test. Does your team drug test? Why not? There may be a reason. Maybe youre afraid of what you might find? We lost people due to drug testing. What would your school lose. I'm glad it's here no matter how many state titles it cost us. If you think you can drug test and compete then man up or shut up Seminole.

Did he say drug test? What the %^€¥}~! Really... That is all you got... Drug testing.....really?
Cherokeefan
Freshman

Postby king of the 16 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Cherokeefan wrote:
John64 wrote:Like I said you can define champions in many ways. Byrnes went further than any team that drug test. Does your team drug test? Why not? There may be a reason. Maybe youre afraid of what you might find? We lost people due to drug testing. What would your school lose. I'm glad it's here no matter how many state titles it cost us. If you think you can drug test and compete then man up or shut up Seminole.

Did he say drug test? What the %^€¥}~! Really... That is all you got... Drug testing.....really?

This just in no rebel football next year. Team was drug twice this year by them injuns. :lol: :lol: :lol:
king of the 16
JV

Postby BYRNES#1 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Cherokeefan wrote:

You hit a nerve John64! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.

BYRNES#1 Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Byrnes1/2 ... ef=tn_tnmn
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby BYRNES#1 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:41 pm

king of the 16 wrote:
Cherokeefan wrote:

This just in no rebel football next year. Team was drug twice this year by them injuns. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHA!! That was funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.

BYRNES#1 Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Byrnes1/2 ... ef=tn_tnmn
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Next

Return to Class 4A