the TWELVE DAYS of PFT!!

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

the TWELVE DAYS of PFT!!

Postby GATORFAN#001 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:25 pm

JUST SOME OF THE THINGS I HAVE HAPPENED THIS YEAR THRU PFT!!!!

on the first day of Grinchmas PFT gave to me..some tickets to see a Gaffney(1CANNON) :shock:

on the Second day of Grinchmas PFT gave to me ,2 pulled pork sandwiches(from DeCav).. :?
AND some tickets to see a Gaffney :shock:

on the third day of Grinchmas PFT gave to me, 3 verbal warnings(BST) :oops: ,2 pulled pork sandwiches :? ,and some tickets to see a Gaffney.. :shock:

on the forth day of Grinchmas PFT gave to me, 4 hours of driving(Gaffney,Dorman) :roll: ,3 verbal warnings :oops: ,2 pulled pork sandwiches :? ,and some tickets to see a Gaffney... :shock:

on the fifth day of Grinchmas PFT gave to me, 5 MONTHS OF SLICK :lol: ,4 hours of driving :roll: ,3 verbal warnings :oops: , 2 pulled pork sandwiches :? , and some tickets to see a Gaffney... :shock:

on the sixth day of Grinchmas PFT gave to me, 6 pack of Bud light(from Mikeys Bud Light tree). :D . ,5 MONTHS OF SLICK :lol: .......4 hours of driving :roll: ,3 verbal warnings :oops: ,2 pulled pork sandwiches :? , and some tickets to see a Gaffney :shock:

on the seventh day of Grinchmas PFT gave to me, 7 weeks of GOOP AND GATOR :mrgreen: , 6 Pack of Bud Light :D , 5 MONTHS OF SLICK :lol: ......4 hours of driving :roll: ,3 verbal warnings :oops: , 2 pulled pork sandwiches :? , and some tickets to see a Gaffney :shock: .....

on the Eigth day of Grinchmas PFT gave to me , 8 die hard Gators(J.C. GATOR,GOOPINGATOR,COWBOY33,DON123456,MRS. B, GATOR82, UNDERDOG,ROCKETMAN) :ugeek: , 7 weeks of GOOP and GATOR :mrgreen: ,6 pack of Bud Light :D ,....... 5 months of SLICK :lol: .........4 hours of driving :roll: , 3 verbal warnings :oops: ,2 pulled pork sandwiches :? ,and some tickets to see a Gaffney :shock: ......

on the ninth day of Grinchmas PFT gave to me, 9 diffrent stadiums(Gaffney,Dorman,Fort D,Conway,Wando,Dutch Fork,West Ashley,Collenton County,Summerville) :P ,8 die hard Gators :ugeek: , 7 weeks of GOOP and GATOR :mrgreen: ,6 pack of Bud Light :D ,....... 5 months of SLICK :lol: .........4 hours of driving :roll: , 3 verbal warnings :oops: ,2 pulled pork sandwiches :? ,and some tickets to see a Gaffney :shock: ......

on the tenth day of Grinchmas PFT gave to me, 10 bucks left over :evil: , 9 diffrent stadiums(Gaffney,Dorman,Fort D,Conway,Wando,Dutch Fork,West Ashley,Collenton County,Summerville) :P ,8 die hard Gators :ugeek: , 7 weeks of GOOP and GATOR :mrgreen: ,6 pack of Bud Light :D ,....... 5 months of SLICK :lol: .........4 hours of driving :roll: , 3 verbal warnings :oops: ,2 pulled pork sandwiches :? ,and some tickets to see a Gaffney :shock: ......

on the eleventh day of Grinchmas PFT gave to me, 11 weeks of FOOTBALL ;) , 10 bucks left over :evil: , 9 diffrent stadiums(Gaffney,Dorman,Fort D,Conway,Wando,Dutch Fork,West Ashley,Collenton County,Summerville) :P ,8 die hard Gators :ugeek: , 7 weeks of GOOP and GATOR :mrgreen: ,6 pack of Bud Light :D ,....... 5 months of SLICK :lol: .........4 hours of driving :roll: , 3 verbal warnings :oops: ,2 pulled pork sandwiches :? ,and some tickets to see a Gaffney :shock: ......

on the TWELFTH DAY OF GRINCHMAS PFT GAVE TO ME........12 CRAZY MONTHS(2012 SUCKED), 11 weeks of FOOTBALL ;) , 10 bucks left over :evil: , 9 diffrent stadiums(Gaffney,Dorman,Fort D,Conway,Wando,Dutch Fork,West Ashley,Collenton County,Summerville) :P ,8 die hard Gators :ugeek: , 7 weeks of GOOP and GATOR :mrgreen: ,6 pack of Bud Light :D ,....... 5 months of SLICK :lol: .........4 hours of driving :roll: , 3 verbal warnings :oops: ,2 pulled pork sandwiches :? ,and some TICKETS TO SEE A GAFFNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: ...... :shock:
38 game win streak and 60-7 since 2009 not to shabby.
GATORFAN#001
All-American

Re: the TWELVE DAYS of PFT!!

Postby trojangrad78 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:39 pm

AWESOME!
trojangrad78
Varsity

Postby BYRNES#1 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:47 pm

HAHAHA!! Very good :D
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.

BYRNES#1 Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Byrnes1/2 ... ef=tn_tnmn
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby dumpyt » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:33 am

Very well done Gator!
KILLER CUPCAKE
dumpyt
Varsity

Postby DeCavelier » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Great stuff dude! I'm pretty sure I know what $10 you are talking about. :oops:

I'll make that right.

Lookin forward to Saturday!
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby GATORFAN#001 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:09 am

DeCavelier wrote:Great stuff dude! I'm pretty sure I know what $10 you are talking about. :oops:

I'll make that right.

Lookin forward to Saturday!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: naw i just needed a number that had ten in it....its all good bro...Im sure them tickets wer'nt free.... ;)
38 game win streak and 60-7 since 2009 not to shabby.
GATORFAN#001
All-American

Return to Class 4A