Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], New Rebel 2007 and 10 guests

WOODRUFF PROUD!!!

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

WOODRUFF PROUD!!!

Postby 1CANNON » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Granny,,,,that boy played a heckofa game last night. He's a great shooter.

He gave us a fit in football too! Yall have something to be proud of,,,congrats,,& best of luck to the young man! 8-)

P.S.
it was good to see yall again,,,thanks for visiting the TRIBE COUNTRY twice! :mrgreen:
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
1CANNON
All-American

Re: WOODRUFF PROUD!!!

Postby mikey » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Cannon I can understand why u left us last night. It was to contain your brother wasn't it ? Things got heated there for a little while ( closley called game) I seen your brother giving the BS coach his opinion of what he thought about the, over the back calls, he was complaining about. Vermentley giving his opinion. He'd done turned Red. :lol: :lol: Now I sorta kept my mouth shut because I was sitting with BS faithful and didn't want Granny and her Daughter whooping me ( I feel confident I could out run Charlie, if I don''t fall) There were fertilizer calls on both teams imo. Pretty fun game to watch. I had a great time.
mikey
All-American

Re: WOODRUFF PROUD!!!

Postby #1 Granny » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:21 pm

Thanks Cannon. Yep, I'm one proud Granny, of all 5. Hopefully I'll be watching games and keeping stats for a LONG time.

Good to see you and my bro Mikey again. Guess it'll be fall before I'll get my hugs again.

Looking forward to another tailgate, hope your'll invite the old folks again.
#1 Granny
JV

Return to Class 4A