Hey sparty

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Hey sparty

Postby 6stars » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:26 am

You said srock was coming to spartanburg from Byrnes. When is that happening?
6stars
Varsity

Re: Hey sparty

Postby Byrnesrebels05 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:59 am

Haha, he's not
BYRNES BYRNES BYRNES
Byrnesrebels05
All-American

Postby BYRNES#1 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:27 am

Srock is not going any where until he retires from Byrnes just like I said, he is old school & has something that most people today do not have & that's called loyalty. Money is not what its all about with this man, he has integrity & character. :D
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.

BYRNES#1 Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Byrnes1/2 ... ef=tn_tnmn
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby SPARTANVILLE VI » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:32 pm

6stars wrote:You said srock was coming to spartanburg from Byrnes. When is that happening?

I never said it, never denied it, but did speculate on its possibility... but there never was a "Srock is coming to SHS" thread or post by me... lol

Clever 6stars, very clever... :lol: :D
“I’ve got a ring on my finger right here, 2001 state champions, and I wore that with pride. I put it on my dresser when I left. I want to bring that back.”- SHS HC Chris Miller

"Momentum is only a play away"- Doc Davis
SPARTANVILLE VI
All-American

Postby SPARTANVILLE VI » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:39 pm

BYRNES#1 wrote:Srock is not going any where until he retires from Byrnes just like I said, he is old school & has something that most people today do not have & that's called loyalty. Money is not what its all about with this man, he has integrity & character. :D

So if Srock stays at Byrnes he "has something that most people today do not have & thats called loyalty." Further "Money is not what its all about with this man, he has integrity & character."

So when Miller left Byrnes, he didn't have loyalty or integrity & character???

Money wasn't, "what its all about" with Miller, clearly he has loyalty for a program that gave him a chance, that believed in his potential when he left Broome. Besides, its impossible that money motivated Miller, we believe in the GOLD standard at Spartan High. Miller saw GOLD- on the helmets, in our trophy cases, in his investment portfolio and in our future State Championship rings.

VI- KI- NG-SSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
“I’ve got a ring on my finger right here, 2001 state champions, and I wore that with pride. I put it on my dresser when I left. I want to bring that back.”- SHS HC Chris Miller

SPARTANVILLE VI
All-American

Postby 1st&Goal » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:42 pm

SPARTANVILLE VI wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:Srock is not going any where until he retires from Byrnes just like I said, he is old school & has something that most people today do not have & that's called loyalty. Money is not what its all about with this man, he has integrity & character. :D

So if Srock stays at Byrnes he "has something that most people today do not have & thats called loyalty." Further "Money is not what its all about with this man, he has integrity & character."

Money wasn't, "what its all about" with Miller, clearly he has loyalty for a program that gave him a chance, that believed in his potential when he left Broome. Besides, its impossible that money motivated Miller, we believe in the GOLD standard at Spartan High. Miller saw GOLD- on the helmets, in our trophy cases, in his investment portfolio and in our future State Championship rings.

HAS BE-ENSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! And will RE-MA-AINNNNNNNNNNN!!!! THAT WAY. :D
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
1st&Goal
All-American

Postby SPARTANVILLE VI » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:47 pm

1st&Goal wrote:
SPARTANVILLE VI wrote:

Your search for winners will end when you get a leather Viking hat to go with that leather jacket... :lol: :D

SPARTANVILLE VI
All-American

Postby Chief Shooting Bull » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Srock has a little age on him. Personally I think he looked at the distance to the restrooms at both Nixon and Woffords stadiums sidelines and stayed where he felt more "comfortable". :D
The Gaffney Indians...17 time South Carolina State Champions!
Chief Shooting Bull
All-American

Postby 1st&Goal » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:51 pm

SPARTANVILLE VI wrote:
1st&Goal wrote:
SPARTANVILLE VI wrote:

Your search for winners will end when you get a leather Viking hat to go with that leather jacket... :lol: :D

Im predicting you will be throwing more hats on the ground than Obama has excuses.
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
1st&Goal
All-American

Postby SPARTANVILLE VI » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:02 pm

1st&Goal wrote:
SPARTANVILLE VI wrote:
1st&Goal wrote:
SPARTANVILLE VI wrote:

Im predicting you will be throwing more hats on the ground than Obama has excuses.

You've thrown more hats on the ground when it was Bentley and Miller than when it was Miller and Scott...maybe not an actual hat, but in your heart, you were throwing a hat in 09. Or maybe you were just surprised the alma mater, Dorman could win a State Championship the first time they met a Spartanburg County school at state... seeing as Dorman never had because of what team???

Oh, Miller's team, the Vikings! :mrgreen:

SPARTANVILLE VI
All-American

Next

Return to Class 4A