Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DeCavelier, Dorman#1, EHSMeanGreen, racincowboy02 and 24 guests

Brynes Akia Booker

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Re: Brynes Akia Booker

Postby region2 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:49 pm

And you start a slippery slope demanding certain things from football players. Do it to them, then anyone in any school sponsored activity must be held to the same standards. Might as well just change the rules to where you have to pass the NCAA clearinghouse to graduate from high school. And as weird as it may sound this day and age, some kids have no intention of going to college. Some are washouts, but you are always going to have the slackers. Do you punish these kids because their holy grail is not to attend college, but is progressing through high achool at a acceptable level? Now I have no idea what Bookers issues are. Is he not mentally sharp enough to do the work? Does he not have the support needed at home to push him with his studies? Is there a feeling of entitlement in that he feels he can do whatever he wants because of his physical talents? I dont know the answer to any of those questions. But it is one of the above.
region2
Varsity

Postby Trojan4Ever2 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:50 pm

I'm surprised Bentley didn't forge his transcripts.
Trojan4Ever2
JV

Postby johndeere » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Trojan4Ever2 wrote:I'm surprised Bentley didn't forge his transcripts.

You are a low down human. Why would you say this. I know you don't know Coach Bentley.
johndeere
Varsity

Postby BYRNES#1 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:25 am

johndeere wrote:

You are a low down human. Why would you say this. I know you don't know Coach Bentley.

He's just another jealous idiot that believes what other jealous idiots have said negative about Coach Bentley. Anyone that truely knows Bentley knows he's a great man.
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.

BYRNES#1 Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Byrnes1/2 ... ef=tn_tnmn
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby Chief Shooting Bull » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:12 pm

Personally I think the other reciever yall have, name escapes me, is as good if not a little better.
The Gaffney Indians...17 time South Carolina State Champions!
Chief Shooting Bull
All-American

Postby WarPaint74 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:09 pm

johndeere wrote:

You are a low down human. Why would you say this. I know you don't know Trojan4Ever2.

WarPaint74
All-American

Postby Trojan4Ever2 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:27 am

johndeere wrote:

You don't know who I know. I don't even know why I even bother responding to someone with the name "johndeere." Do you live in a single wide or a double wide?
Trojan4Ever2
JV

Postby 1st&Goal » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:57 am

Trojan4Ever2 wrote:
johndeere wrote:

You don't know who I know. I don't even know why I even bother responding to someone with the name "johndeere." Do you live in a single wide or a double wide?

What kind of statement is that? Kinda low down to classify a person on the idea of that person's choice of homes. But hey....If thats what you have to do to make yourself feel like you actually matter...Ok. :roll: :roll:
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
1st&Goal
All-American

Postby johndeere » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:54 pm

1st&Goal wrote:
Trojan4Ever2 wrote:
johndeere wrote:

What kind of statement is that? Kinda low down to classify a person on the idea of that person's choice of homes. But hey....If thats what you have to do to make yourself feel like you actually matter...Ok. :roll: :roll:

Trojan I'm really blessed, no matter where I live. If it was a tent it's more than I deserve. God has been good to me. I don't want to put a player or coach down. They are probably better people than I am. And I don't care who you know. I KNOW you don't know Bobby Bentley an good as I do.
johndeere
Varsity

Postby benchbacker » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Grades and credits are most likely the issue. And the administration has not let him get by on athletic ability or he'd have been "given" the grades to quality. He can be very smart, just lacking in motivation at times. JUCO probably his best bet and hopefully with maturity he will be able to transfer somewhere. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way.
benchbacker
Freshman

PreviousNext

Return to Class 4A