Ot MX dad

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Ot MX dad

Postby mikey » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:56 pm

I spotted him on the TV tube tonight during scene on 7. That's one good looking son of a gun............. :lol: :lol:
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Re: Ot MX dad

Postby MXDAD » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:38 pm

Maannnnn....you are way too kind. I have to be perfectly honest with my PFT family though.......it was a stunt double!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Supposed to be on with Jack and Kimberly in the near future. I was told not to ride that Ducati over there Mikey...seems the female folks with the show are keen to try and take a ride with ole MXDAD. Somethin bout that Italian red paint....or that's my story anyway!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) ;)
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"-E. Burke

"Attitude reflects leadership"

"You can rob me, you can starve me. You can beat me, you can kill me. JUST DON'T BORE ME!"-T. Highway
MXDAD
All-American

Postby Chief Shooting Bull » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Hey MX if Kimberly wants a ride....give her my number. Hook a brother up!!!!! :shock:
The Gaffney Indians...17 time South Carolina State Champions!
Chief Shooting Bull
All-American

Postby MXDAD » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:48 am

Chief Shooting Bull wrote:Hey MX if Kimberly wants a ride....give her my number. Hook a brother up!!!!! :shock:

Dude....you got me in enuff trouble with the "Panther Cheerleader" scandal. Between you, CANNON and Mikey I had to seek counseling. I mean you left me with her car waitin on CANNON. Then he would leave til you brought her back. All cause she found out you worked at the MLP as a stripper. Sorry but I'm flyin solo on this one. :x :x
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"-E. Burke

"Attitude reflects leadership"

"You can rob me, you can starve me. You can beat me, you can kill me. JUST DON'T BORE ME!"-T. Highway
MXDAD
All-American

Return to Class 4A