ESPN for Indians vs Trojans....

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Re: ESPN for Indians vs Trojans....

Postby mikey » Sat May 18, 2013 8:11 pm

John64 wrote:
mikey wrote:
LikeIseeIt wrote:
John64 wrote:
mikey wrote:Ground and pound is a defense's best friend. We may be able to rely on it till the defensive players get comfortable in each other. By the end of the season we will be okay on that side of the ball. I got no doubt.

Huh? :shock:

:lol: I'm one to talk....King of Typo's, that's me.

I guess that's the Gaffney way. :shock:
Got nothing to do with the Gaffney way. Just Mikey's way... Whatdn't a Typo John, just didn't know any better. Still don't....Got the point across though I think. :idea:

Perhaps, but a word of advice. NEVER describe football players as "comfortable in each other". It just ain't right. Wait a minute. You even said "ground and pound" in the same sentence. :lol: :lol:
Jeez...the gay **** again.......come on man. :roll: I was sure I had misspelled something. Probably did. However they did promoted me outta 8th grade.......
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Postby gamecocksfootball62 » Sun May 19, 2013 12:17 am

mikey wrote:
John64 wrote:
mikey wrote:
LikeIseeIt wrote:
John64 wrote:
mikey wrote:Ground and pound is a defense's best friend. We may be able to rely on it till the defensive players get comfortable in each other. By the end of the season we will be okay on that side of the ball. I got no doubt.

Huh? :shock:

:lol: I'm one to talk....King of Typo's, that's me.

I guess that's the Gaffney way. :shock:
Got nothing to do with the Gaffney way. Just Mikey's way... Whatdn't a Typo John, just didn't know any better. Still don't....Got the point across though I think. :idea:

Perhaps, but a word of advice. NEVER describe football players as "comfortable in each other". It just ain't right. Wait a minute. You even said "ground and pound" in the same sentence. :lol: :lol:
Jeez...the gay **** again.......come on man. :roll: I was sure I had misspelled something. Probably did. However they did promoted me outta 8th grade.......

Hey Mule if you say these Injuns are as good as you and Paint say they are Ill take you guys by 10pts. That is what ya call having BALLS boys. Northwestern is good, but from what I'm hearing The Tribe has an offense. That's a bold prediction but I'm going with The Injuns.
Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.
gamecocksfootball62
All-American

Postby WarPaint74 » Sun May 19, 2013 9:10 am

gamecocksfootball62 wrote:Hey Mule if you say these Injuns are as good as you and Paint say they are Ill take you guys by 10pts. That is what ya call having BALLS boys. Northwestern is good, but from what I'm hearing The Tribe has an offense. That's a bold prediction but I'm going with The Injuns.

Hey Mikey, We eat ribs with this dude!
WarPaint74
All-American

Previous

Return to Class 4A