What High school has the most players

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Re: What High school has the most players

Postby GwoodEagle2k1 » Fri May 10, 2013 1:50 pm

I love how this post started about players getting drafted into the NFL and ended up being a D**k measuring contest about state championships :roll: figures ......
The BLACK and GOLD is BACK !!! 2012 CLASS 4A DIVISION 2 STATE CHAMPIONS
GwoodEagle2k1
All-American

Postby RebelDadJacketGrad » Fri May 10, 2013 2:08 pm

GwoodEagle2k1 wrote:I love how this post started about players getting drafted into the NFL and ended up being a D**k measuring contest about state championships :roll: figures ......

You right. All in All I think the WOOD stands out when you look at percentages of number of people to number of Pros. Shell Dula is and IMO always will be the MAN. I just wish I would have had the chance to play for him. I heard him speak several times at different churches in Union and he is so much more than a FOOSBALL coach.
Mike Srock for PRESIDENT!!
RebelDadJacketGrad
Varsity

Postby EmeraldCityEagle98 » Fri May 10, 2013 9:36 pm

RebelDadJacketGrad wrote:
GwoodEagle2k1 wrote:I love how this post started about players getting drafted into the NFL and ended up being a D**k measuring contest about state championships :roll: figures ......

You right. All in All I think the WOOD stands out when you look at percentages of number of people to number of Pros. Shell Dula is and IMO always will be the MAN. I just wish I would have had the chance to play for him. I heard him speak several times at different churches in Union and he is so much more than a FOOSBALL coach.

:lol: Don't mind 2k1, he's a good guy. Sometimes he gets fired up for no reason. Coach Dula is a Legend at Greenwood and I had the pleasure to play for him. He's probably one of the most humble gentleman you will ever meet but don't let the nice guy fool ya lol...he kicked our behinds at practice. To me, it's not about what school had the most players but we should be proud of ALL the young men that made it to the show no matter what SC high school they went to. SC high school football has really come up over the years and that's something we can ALL be proud of.

1999 and 2000 CLASS 4A DIVISION TWO STATE CHAMPIONS
EmeraldCityEagle98
Freshman

Postby wAvErIdA.net » Fri May 10, 2013 9:41 pm

EmeraldCityEagle98 wrote:
RebelDadJacketGrad wrote:

:lol: Don't mind 2k1, he's a good guy. Sometimes he gets fired up for no reason. Coach Dula is a Legend at Greenwood and I had the pleasure to play for him. He's probably one of the most humble gentleman you will ever meet but don't let the nice guy fool ya lol...he kicked our behinds at practice. To me, it's not about what school had the most players but we should be proud of ALL the young men that made it to the show no matter what SC high school they went to. SC high school football has really come up over the years and that's something we can ALL be proud of.

Agreed. BIG UPS to the SCHSL :geek:
wAvErIdA.net
Freshman

Postby Colbyc36 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:16 am

[quote=“cavaliereagle”][quote=“BYRNES#1″][quote=“1CANNON”][quote=“BYRNES#1″]its also pretty sad that you think anyone reading all your hottie tottie mumbo jumbo cant see through what you are doing.[quote=“BYRNES#1”]

I CANT BELIEVE YOU,,OF ALL HORSES MOUTHS,,POSTED THIS :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHAT A FREAKIN IDIOT :roll: JACK! ;)[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Its a two way street IDIOT :roll: JILL! ;)[/quote]
:o And we all know what Jack did to Jill. :oops:[/quote]

Reminds me of an old Andrew Dice Clay joke...
“Jack and Jill went up the hill, each with a buck and a quarter. Jill came down with $2.50."
Colbyc36
Varsity

Postby sportguy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Silver Bluff 2A didn't do too bad for a small school

Ramond chavous
corey chavous
Dwayne bates
Troy WIlliamson
Marcus Lawrence
Cordrea Tankersly
DeMarcus Lawrence