Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ATOWNGAMECOCKS, BEARCAT/BULLDOG, BearcatinOk/COWN, comeonman, dodgem37, druwder, Elks, Google Adsense [Bot], robnice and 38 guests

Vikings

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Vikings

Postby viking84 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:54 pm

Now I am a former Viking player and I support my Vikings. They might hang in there with Byrne's but beating them is another. I don't think they are there just yet, maybe next year but not this year... :(
viking84
Varsity

Re: Vikings

Postby Viking1 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:25 am

LOL, what makes you think this?

Have you saw the team this year?

Even with Freddie in his first 4 years I never counted the Vikings out against a team. Man, stick around these boards so I don't think duckhead has made an alias AGAIN.
Viking1
All-American

Postby viking84 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:25 am

No i have not seen the team yet just going what I hear from some of the kids in the neighborhood saying. I hope I am wrong about that but they play in the 7 on 7 I will see what they look like.
viking84
Varsity

Postby Viking1 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:57 am

Oh, those kids you're talking to much not play. I can promise you that none of our players are talking like that. Hell in this age I can send you twitter links to prove it.
Viking1
All-American

Postby viking84 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:12 pm

I got faith in my vikings.A lot of games they could have won last year if they could have had a better qb..
viking84
Varsity

Postby SPARTANVILLE VI » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Funny thing, I spoke to some Vikings at The Beacon who were ready to play for Miller before they could even put down the Chili-Cheese...

I haven't met a single Spartanburg Viking that doubts Spartan High, the faith in the coaches and the Norsemen is high my friends...

Since you are a graduate of Spartan High could you direct some of our new Vikings around SHS??? Can you tell a young Vike how to get from E-Wing to H-Wing???
“I’ve got a ring on my finger right here, 2001 state champions, and I wore that with pride. I put it on my dresser when I left. I want to bring that back.”- SHS HC Chris Miller

"Momentum is only a play away"- Doc Davis
SPARTANVILLE VI
All-American

Postby SPARTANVILLE VI » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:46 pm

The Vikings can beat anybody but Byrnes... anybody but Byrnes... yeah, ok.

Every Rebel I know isn't just saying that, they're hoping its true...

The truth is Spartanburg hired Miller for a reason, and it had ZERO to do with Byrnes. Its not that Miller knows Byrnes, its that Miller's coached Spartanburg when Spartanburg was SPARTANBURG...

Half this state has spent the last 10 years asking to be Byrnes, the difference between Spartanburg and those other teams is that Spartanburg fans have asked to be Spartanburg all 10 years... we're asking to be what we already know well.

Chris Miller doesn't have to get used to Spartanburg and Spartanburg doesn't have to get used to Chris Miller, we know him well and he knows Spartanburg well.
“I’ve got a ring on my finger right here, 2001 state champions, and I wore that with pride. I put it on my dresser when I left. I want to bring that back.”- SHS HC Chris Miller

SPARTANVILLE VI
All-American

Postby viking84 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:09 pm

I agree with u Viking 100%.Spartanburg needs to be Spartanburg and no one else. When I was there we only had E wing(lol)..Spartanburg has had talent and athletics all along but never really used them especially in the right positions..
viking84
Varsity

Postby SPARTANVILLE VI » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:51 pm

I'll also add, Spartanburg had a good QB last year, but there was nothing he could do in that system. Sure Scott or Lapole may have better talent, but Wise has that Viking Pride thats always visable, a real leader.

SPARTANVILLE VI
All-American

Postby viking84 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:34 pm

I watched a lot of games last year and he could not throw the ball at all :roll: , just putting it out there...But I heard that Miller brought his own QB :mrgreen:
viking84
Varsity

Next

Return to Class 4A