Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Birdman#1, Google [Bot], mrfootball4life and 20 guests

Calling Mr.B!

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Calling Mr.B!

Postby gamecocksfootball62 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Has anyone seen our Rebel brother he hasnt been on in a few days, and I know he would have got in on this 7 on 7 deal. Whereever you are be safe man,,, if you dont turn up in a few days Im making a house call.
Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.
gamecocksfootball62
All-American

Re: Calling Mr.B!

Postby Chief Shooting Bull » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:18 pm

He has defected to Gaffney...right now we are debriefing him.
The Gaffney Indians...17 time South Carolina State Champions!
Chief Shooting Bull
All-American

Postby BYRNES#1 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:19 pm

He's visiting his mother in another state last I heard, he will be back soon. ;)
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.

BYRNES#1 Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Byrnes1/2 ... ef=tn_tnmn
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby gamecocksfootball62 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Chief Shooting Bull wrote:He has defected to Gaffney...right now we are debriefing him.

HOLY SHEET! Chief if B didnt like you that would grounds for Fuk you daMn Injun smartmouth. :lol:
gamecocksfootball62
All-American

Postby Chief Shooting Bull » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:27 pm

Mikey had to paddle across Lawsons Fork Creek to get him....he said he was scared of water.
The Gaffney Indians...17 time South Carolina State Champions!
Chief Shooting Bull
All-American

Postby gamecocksfootball62 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:39 pm

Chief Shooting Bull wrote:Mikey had to paddle across Lawsons Fork Creek to get him....he said he was scared of water.

Scared of water my butt, add some barley or corn to it and see how scared he is. That my friends is a true pioneer, and he dont give a Sheet who knows about it.
gamecocksfootball62
All-American

Postby MR.B » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:04 am

Have not been know where , just sitting back and reading , I am scared to post anymore because every time I do Ole cannon PMs me and scares me so I decided I would just read from now on and also every time he does PM me I get put on restriction from posting . Every time I post , the moderators have to approve my messages before they are posted so I guess some cry baby is reporting my bad behavior but you know me who gives a sheet ! CSB water is by far a fear of mine and B1 I was in New Orleans seeing my daughter for Fathers Day .......how in the heck did you know ? Lol
Byrnes Rebels 11 time State Champs
MR.B
All-American

Postby 1CANNON » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:12 am

DAMN INTERNET GANGSTER CANNON :roll:
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
1CANNON
All-American

Postby gamecocksfootball62 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:16 am

MR.B wrote:Have not been know where , just sitting back and reading , I am scared to post anymore because every time I do Ole cannon PMs me and scares me so I decided I would just read from now on and also every time he does PM me I get put on restriction from posting . Every time I post , the moderators have to approve my messages before they are posted so I guess some cry baby is reporting my bad behavior but you know me who gives a sheet ! CSB water is by far a fear of mine and B1 I was in New Orleans seeing my daughter for Fathers Day .......how in the heck did you know ? Lol

Well bro the Mafia just ain't the same without you. Ole Slick was talking Sheet all weekend. We missed you man and I hope you enjoyed your trip to visit your daughter. Those Rebs looked good both days let em slap on some pads and some team is gonna pay for it.
gamecocksfootball62
All-American

Postby MR.B » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:38 pm

At least you know you are Cannon :lol: Thanks 62 had a great time on my visit wished I could have seen them boy but seeking my kid was way more enjoyable . I want miss no more Rebel action , believe that and don't pay no attention to that old Clown he is just mad because his team don't have but two cylinders when it comes to football :D
Byrnes Rebels 11 time State Champs
MR.B
All-American

Next

Return to Class 4A