Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 16 guests

LET'S ROLL CAVALIERS!!!

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

LET'S ROLL CAVALIERS!!!

Postby DeCavelier » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:27 am

LET"S ROLL CAVALIERS!!!

Well first let me say that 99% of you know the score with the Dorman Cavalier fans. We're just a practical bunch. Sometimes to our virtue and sometimes to our fault. We don't get too high when we win and we don't get to low when we lose.

After a game we discuss the good things we saw and we point out the things that need improving. In my 4 years as a member of PFT I've never seen a Dorman fan complain about the program, call for any coaches to be fired, or call for any player changes to be made. Has it happened? The onus and burden of proof is on those that say yes.

To the 1% who appear to be confused let me say that the Dorman fans have pointed out and expressed concern that the offensive production and execution isn't what it needs to be in order to beat the big boys but we DO NOT doubt the ability of the players and coaches to get it there. And here is our team's captain, the young man who will lead the Cavaliers to victory Friday night...

He's 4-0 on the season, and along with all the players on the team, he's fighting for every yard, every 1st down, and every point we put on the board.

I want to say that perhaps the confusion we're seeing early in the season is a symptom of an offense that is trying to be dynamic and adapt from week to week. The coaches are going to see changes that need to be made as the team gets more games under their belt. And when changes are implemented it is not often a smooth transition. Like MX says, injuries aside we have everything there. It just needs to gell.

And all we can ask of our team is to keep fighting every Friday night. If the players come out fired up and #12 looks focused and ready to lead then the Silver Foxes better watch out. They've already tangled with this region a couple times last year and learned why we are to be reckoned with. My Cavs are gonna give them some more food for thought tomorrow night. Win or lose I predict we will see this offense and defense play the best they've played all year.

And to the Dorman fans making the trip. Please don't bother to drive for an hour and a half tomorrow night and then sit there and stare for 48 minutes. This team has always responded to a rowdy fanbase at games. You ain't gotta go home hoarse but at least makes some noise on 3rd and forth down and cheer the offense everytime it takes the field. I truly believe that if the game has the right atmosphere, the crowd has the right energy, and the team has the right focus that we will be 5-0 come Friday night. And then it's off to a celebration dinner!!!

Peace folks!

Let's Go Cavs!!

DeCav

P.S. Sparty, notice that you can write a pretty good post to rally the team and not mention what color bus they will ride in. Trim the fat dude. :mrgreen:
DeCavelier
All-American

Re: LET'S ROLL CAVALIERS!!!

Postby rebelrooter » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:35 am

Great post, DeCav, and you are a true Dorman fan. Win or lose, you are the kind of supporter a football team needs.....not just when/if they are on a winning streak.
Do you even know how to whine? :P
rebelrooter
Freshman

Postby 1st&Goal » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:49 am

rebelrooter wrote:Great post, DeCav, and you are a true Dorman fan. Win or lose, you are the kind of supporter a football team needs.....not just when/if they are on a winning streak.
Do you even know how to whine? :P

Yes...He does. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still a good post though......
If YOU cant walk it.....You prolly shouldnt TALK it!!!
1st&Goal
All-American

Postby trojangrad78 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:53 am

Dorman fans on PFT are nothing but losers, just like their team. They are all arrogant know-it-all people who are constantly whining about something, be it the coaching, the officials, the players, or the facilities. Fire the coach after two losses in a row! The other school recruits our players. Etc. Etc.

I am calling out people like DeCav, who epitomizes what I am talking about!
trojangrad78
Varsity

Postby DeCavelier » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:49 am

trojangrad78 wrote:Dorman fans on PFT are nothing but losers, just like their team. They are all arrogant know-it-all people who are constantly whining about something, be it the coaching, the officials, the players, or the facilities. Fire the coach after two losses in a row! The other school recruits our players. Etc. Etc.

I am calling out people like DeCav, who epitomizes what I am talking about!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kevin, when did u start smoking crack?
Bahahaha!

You still comin to the game Friday? And some eats afterwards?
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby trojangrad78 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:55 am

Sherri and I will be there for the game, although we will probably be cutting it close for game time. Hold 2 seats for us. Eats after the game sounds GREAT!! Looking forward to seeing y'all Friday night.
trojangrad78
Varsity

Postby DeCavelier » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:10 pm

Same here friend!
I got a good feeling about tomorrow night!

And for the record I WAS prepared for you to tell me that someone had hacked your account. :lol:

Good one!
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby Fridaynightfan » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:11 pm

Delusional, but ok.
Fridaynightfan
Varsity

Postby DeCavelier » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:01 pm

Fridaynightfan wrote:Delusional, but ok.

GO CAVALIERS!!!

DeCavelier
All-American

Return to Class 4A