Apology to Dutch Fork

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Apology to Dutch Fork

Postby Fridaynightfan » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:25 am

Let me go ahead and apologize now to Dutch Fork for the absolute whipping that you will receive on Friday.
Yes, we will "Run the Score Up".
Yes, we will pass the ball when we are up by 30, it's what we do.
When our twos come in, they will hit you harder than our first string, they got something to prove.
Your players will get blocked 10 yards downfield by our "Big Uglies".
It's not holding if the arms are not fully extended.
We have two Running Backs that would rush for 1000 yards on any team in the State.
Our back up QB is #15 Micah Young. He would start for your team, and he will not take a knee in the 4th quarter.
Our scoreboard is loud, because we like to hear about all of the businesses in the community that support our Rebels.
We respect your players, coaches, and fans. Have a great time, and enjoy watching our offense. Because we expect to score every time we have the ball. And every time you throw the ball, punt the ball, or kick the ball.
Fridaynightfan
Varsity

Re: Apology to Dutch Fork

Postby GHS1kicker » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:28 am

Classy post ! ;)

But then why expect anything else from a few and yes I know it is only a few real Byrnes fans.I hope the game is played fairly and no one gets hurt!
I really hope both coaching staffs don't make childish decisions!
GHS1kicker
Freshman

Postby Rebel-Fan-74 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:04 pm

GHS1kicker wrote:Classy post ! ;)

But then why expect anything else from a few and yes I know it is only a few real Byrnes fans.I hope the game is played fairly and no one gets hurt!
I really hope both coaching staffs don't make childish decisions!

A CANDIDATE FOR POST OF THE YEAR...
Rebel-Fan-74
All-American

Postby cavaliereagle » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:04 pm

Fridaynightfan wrote:Let me go ahead and apologize now to Dutch Fork for the absolute whipping that you will receive on Friday.
When our twos come in, they will hit you harder than our first string, they got something to prove.
We have two Running Backs that would rush for 1000 yards on any team in the State.
Our back up QB is #15 Micah Young. He would start for your team, and he will not take a knee in the 4th quarter.
Our scoreboard is loud, because we like to hear about all of the businesses in the community that support our Rebels.
We respect your players, coaches, and fans. Have a great time, and enjoy watching our offense. Because we expect to score every time we have the ball. And every time you throw the ball, punt the ball, or kick the ball.

I like this post! I'm serious. This is what smack talk is all about. :D
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby WarPaint74 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:36 pm

Fridaynightfan wrote:Let me go ahead and apologize now to Dutch Fork for the absolute whipping that you will receive on Friday.

A CANDIDATE FOR COMPOST OF THE YEAR...
WarPaint74
All-American

Postby DutchForkFoxFan » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:32 pm

with all due respect...ya'll try and keep up
DutchForkFoxFan
JV

Postby Rebel-Fan-74 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:35 pm

DutchForkFoxFan wrote:with all due respect...ya'll try and keep up

We've had a bad week, we'll do our best! :lol:

Will you be at the game? I'd be willing to protect you from all those awful folks you've been reading about... now the team is on their own, I'm sorry but I can't protect them! :mrgreen:
Rebel-Fan-74
All-American

Postby DutchForkFoxFan » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:

Will you be at the game? I'd be willing to protect you from all those awful folks you've been reading about... now the team is on their own, I'm sorry but I can't protect them! :mrgreen:

I will be there and as the only Dutch Fork poster that I know of on the board feel it is my duty to meet as many of you wacko's ;) as I can on Friday1
DutchForkFoxFan
JV

Postby Rebel One » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:02 pm

DutchForkFoxFan wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:

I will be there and as the only Dutch Fork poster that I know of on the board feel it is my duty to meet as many of you wacko's ;) as I can on Friday1

As you look at the home stands, peer to the right side of the blue seats. You'll see B#1 holding up his Byrnes #1 or Rebel Empire sign. That's where several will be. I think Rebel74 sits clear up at the top of the stands to the right of us.

Enjoy the game and atmosphere, there is nothing like HS football on a cool crisp Friday Night!!!! :D

Go REBELS!!!! 8-)
Rebel One
Freshman

Postby Rebel One » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:02 pm

DutchForkFoxFan wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:

As you look at the home stands, peer to the right side of the blue seats. You'll see B#1 holding up his Byrnes #1 or Rebel Empire sign. That's where several will be. I think Rebel74 sits clear up at the top of the stands to the right of us.

Enjoy the game and atmosphere, there is nothing like HS football on a cool crisp Friday Night!!!! :D

Go REBELS!!!! 8-)
Rebel One
Freshman

Next

Return to Class 4A