Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dodgem37, New Rebel 2007 and 27 guests

Byrnes "Gridiron" Rebels

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Byrnes "Gridiron" Rebels

Postby rebelstigersandbears » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:58 pm

Just a personal note here, really an observation. I've lived in the Rebels community since 2000. Started attending Rebels football games in 2003 and it's been amazing. What I think the big difference between Byrnes and all other teams/programs, at least in this state, is that when the other teams play it's just a game, just another game but when the Byrnes Rebels play, whether home or away, it's an E-V-E-N-T! Byrnes reminds me of the Miami Hurricanes of the 1980s to early 90s, minus the bad behavior, who just destroyed their opponents. This past Friday I was there to witness the game vs Lexington. It wasn't a good night for Lexington. They tried to draw Byrnes into a prison yard game and the coaches and players for the Rebels knew too much was on the line so they kept playing Rebels football and won going away. Next up is Dutch Fork. I don't know what's going to happen but I do believe that Byrnes will prevail. I've not seen Dutch Fork play so I really have no idea about them apart from what I've heard from other people. Again, the main event takes place at Nixon Field on Friday night so to all the Rebels fans lets bring the pain from the stands!!!
rebelstigersandbears
Freshman

Re: Byrnes "Gridiron" Rebels

Postby 1CANNON » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Hey 62,,, this is an alias
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
1CANNON
All-American

Re: Byrnes "Gridiron" Rebels

Postby Bottom Feeder » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:09 pm

1CANNON wrote:Hey 62,,, this is an alias

Dude, wonder who it is? :lol: :lol: :lol: Three guesses and the first two don't count. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bottom Feeder
JV

Return to Class 4A