MOTIVATION FOR ALL YOU FOOTBALL PLAYERS

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

MOTIVATION FOR ALL YOU FOOTBALL PLAYERS

Postby Wild Stallion » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:59 am

All you football players out there take a look at this video, maybe it will motivate you to work harder, train harder, be all that you can be, and maybe one day this will be you, GAME ON.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDiili2 ... 0oM3H17Lth
Wild Stallion
Freshman

Re: MOTIVATION FOR ALL YOU FOOTBALL PLAYERS

Postby ratsinthepipe » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:12 am

yeah, that's motivation..... if you're a moron
ratsinthepipe
Freshman

Postby Wild Stallion » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:23 pm

So is that what you are calling all the all the millionaires in the NFL?
Wild Stallion
Freshman

Postby Wildstallion2 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:25 pm

Here is some more motivation for you football players out there, train hard, football season will be here before you know it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVtgGxGwgEg
Last edited by Wildstallion2 on Mon May 16, 2016 11:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wildstallion2
JV

Postby 3-3 Stack » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:04 pm

Wild Stallion wrote:All you football players out there take a look at this video, maybe it will motivate you to work harder, train harder, be all that you can be, and maybe one day this will be you, GAME ON.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDiili2 ... 0oM3H17Lth

He is a crook. You know that right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Dotcom
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby Wildstallion2 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:09 pm

3-3 Stack, yes I know Kim.Com is a crook, and is wanted by the USA, for pirating movies, music, games, etc..., I was just showing that if you work hard and make it into the NFL, you could maybe have a life similar to his, but legally, like a lot of the millionaire NFL players have.
Wildstallion2
JV

Postby 3-3 Stack » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:03 pm

Wildstallion2 wrote:3-3 Stack, yes I know Kim.Com is a crook, and is wanted by the USA, for pirating movies, music, games, etc..., I was just showing that if you work hard and make it into the NFL, you could maybe have a life similar to his, but legally, like a lot of the millionaire NFL players have.

Then why not show El Chapo, or some other drug dealer? Your thought makes no sense. A lifestyle like what you portrayed can NOT be had by an NFL contract. Go take a look at the multitude of pro athletes that are now broke because they tried to live that life. Teach kids how to budget and save for their retirement. That would serve them WAY better.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby wesley » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:09 pm

3-3 Stack wrote:
Wildstallion2 wrote:3-3 Stack, yes I know Kim.Com is a crook, and is wanted by the USA, for pirating movies, music, games, etc..., I was just showing that if you work hard and make it into the NFL, you could maybe have a life similar to his, but legally, like a lot of the millionaire NFL players have.

Then why not show El Chapo, or some other drug dealer? Your thought makes no sense. A lifestyle like what you portrayed can NOT be had by an NFL contract. Go take a look at the multitude of pro athletes that are now broke because they tried to live that life. Teach kids how to budget and save for their retirement. That would serve them WAY better.

And it needs to start in elementary school. Teach them they have a better chance of becomming a doctor, dentist, air force pilot , or lawyer ( maybe not the best example ) than a professional athlete.
Same for a rap artist, country singer, or swimsuit model. The odds are infinitesimal for them,!
"I AM WAR. I TAKE THEM ALL. I MAKE THEIR MOTHERS CRY. I HAVE NO MERCY. I AM WAR." GSGT BOB LEE ( BOB THE NAILER ) SWAGGER.
wesley
All-American

Postby Wildstallion2 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:32 pm

3-3 Stack, what you are saying is true, about these young men needing to learn how to manage and invest their money wisely, they should be learning that in school, and in college, and also many NFL players are very successful, and even have gone on to own their own teams,or be NFL coaches, or sports announcers, business owners etc... This is America, the land of opportunity, and just like with everything else it depends on the person. Kim.Com, since he so highly intelligent, he would probable make a good James Bond villain, but comparing him to a evil drug lord, is going a little overboard.
Last edited by Wildstallion2 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wildstallion2
JV

Postby wesley » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:41 pm

Wildstallion2 wrote:3-3 Stack, what you are saying is true, about these young men needing to learn how to manage and invest their money wisely, they should be learning that in school, and in collage, and also many NFL players are very successful, and even have gone on to own their own teams,or be NFL coaches, or sports announcers, business owners etc... This is the America the land of opportunity, and just like with everything else it depends on the person. Kim.Com, since he so highly intelligent, he would probable make a good James Bond villain, but comparing him to a evil drug lord, is going a little overboard.

Everyone should have a dream and reach for the stars. But you better have a plan if your dreams don't pan out ?
"I AM WAR. I TAKE THEM ALL. I MAKE THEIR MOTHERS CRY. I HAVE NO MERCY. I AM WAR." GSGT BOB LEE ( BOB THE NAILER ) SWAGGER.
wesley
All-American

Next

Return to Class 4A