*^South Pointe vs. Hartsville*^Poll*Cmpnshp!

This board covers the 48 teams that make up the top classification in South Carolina. Discuss the Big 16 and Division II teams and players.

Who Wins This?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:18 am

South Pointe Stallions
100%
Hartsville Red Foxes
No votes

Total votes : 16

Re: *^South Pointe vs. Hartsville*^Poll*Cmpnshp!

Postby Justin54 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:20 pm

I'm a red Fox fan ain't no kinda shame in us losing to a great team like south Pointe who could win the 5a title if they played for it but for sum people to say the game will be over after the first quarter is just plain idiotic and I hate to say that but just because a team is heavily favored doesn't mean the other team won't come to play best way to beat south Pointe is play keep away bad thing is it's Hartsville vs a bunch of college players so we will do our best and still be recognized as the best team in the lowcountry sometimes you run up against a buzzsaw but I think it will be great for us heading into the 18 season because the foxes will be loaded and can match up better with that juggernaut that is south Pointe
Justin54
Freshman

Postby EliteSC » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:01 am

No Question-----They are ALL the way tuned in right now. The preparation is the same. Game Day The STALLIONS will be on another level...Its in their blood. I dont know what Hartsville will bring; however, I do know, if any one around that program has any fear or any doubt, it could get ugly quick, because the other side has no fear and absolutely no doubt. The mentality of this group of young men is amazing...What is even more astonishing is next year, they will have a chance again...Believe me, Folks are going to be mad and confused. I here other teams saying how young they are. Well SP has alot of underclassman who are key contributors as well, right now...It will be guys on this team next year looking to get heir 3rd straight. The expectations dont get lower

With that said, this is a week in which, we should commend the work of all of these young men, coaches, staff, Parents and other stakeholders, who have been committed to the process involved in getting to this point. Winning a State Championship, heck playing in a State Championship is a honor, and a tremendous accomplishment. That should never be taken for granted. Only five will have the privilege of hoisting that Trophy...and Etching their name in South Carolina High School Football History forever. Its an Honor...Enjoy the moment.
EliteSC
Freshman

Postby 5thqtr » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:47 pm

WTH - a state finals thread that is barely 2 pages long?

Is everyone still sleepy off of leftover Thanksgiving turkey? That Tryptophan is a beast, :lol:

((((((((((((((((( hello (((((((((((( hello (((((((((((((((( hello (((((((((((((
ImageGreat To Be A Stallion! Blessed To Live In Rock Hill!
5thqtr
All-American

Postby Wildstallion2 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:24 pm

5thqtr, check out this news clip about the South Pointe vs Hartsville rematch for the 4A State Championship. http://wpde.com/sports/local-sports/har ... uth-pointe
Wildstallion2
Varsity

Postby 5thqtr » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:51 pm

[quote=“Wildstallion2”]5thqtr, check out this news clip about the South Pointe vs Hartsville rematch for the 4A State Championship. http://wpde.com/sports/local-sports/har ... uth-pointe[/quote]

Thanks WS2- yeah, WPDE does a good job of showcasing the teams from their coverage area. Just as good a job as WRHI and TheHerald. Wish one of those two were a TV station is all.
Hartsville will be fired up no doubt. But, I would be shocked if SP does not come to play like their hair is on fire! They have an opportunity to finish either as high or just as high as any team in South Carolina high school football history! For those who care about polls. Poles are for adult entertainers;; show me the hardware! But, still a neat accomplishment!
If we take care of the football I think we will be fine! Evans will break a few i'm sure. But, can they stop us consistently or enough?
ImageGreat To Be A Stallion! Blessed To Live In Rock Hill!
5thqtr
All-American

Postby AMA-MAN » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:24 pm

AMA-MAN SAYS Go Stallions!!
AMA-MAN
Freshman

Previous

Return to Class 4A